Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀LOTTEREUM🚀 - complex of smart contracts. AIRDROP RESTART🚀 - page 2. (Read 23737 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Looks interesting worth a check
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
I'm working on the site and fixing mistakes of a smart contract. The smart contract will be restarted. Each new batch of tokens will be available only after participating in the lottery. In a smart contract, you can import a strictly limited number of participants. Details later.

so what will happen to existing token? they will get swap or just vanished? im holding pretty decent amount of LTE token in my MEW wallet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I'm working on the site and fixing mistakes of a smart contract. The smart contract will be restarted. Each new batch of tokens will be available only after participating in the lottery. In a smart contract, you can import a strictly limited number of participants. Details later.

I've been lurking on this thread for awhile now, I was part of the airdrop and I got really nervous when you started being MIA on here, I was having crazy thoughts and I was convinced that you abandoned this project so I'm really glad to finally see you on here, thanks for this update, but honestly I didn't understand it very well, what do you mean when you said smart contract will be restarted? Does that mean that the token will be change? What happens exactly when a smart contract restarts? And what do you mean when you said new batch of tokens will be available? Does this mean that we need to participate in the lottery again?. I'm really confuse with this, I hope you can give us further details soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Good on you dev!
Glad to have this ann bookmarked. Will look into it more often.

Thx!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO

It's nice to see you give some update. Will restarting the smart contract mean we will have a swap in tokens? I believe you will give more details in due time.

Cheers!
Activity: 224
IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX
I would suggest dev to list lottereum ticker at etherdelta, unless you have plan to list it somewhere, otherwise this is an essential move.
Activity: 132
Very difficult airdrop rules, I saw this project long ago, but can only wait for free time to try
What frshb said. Just hold on to it and see where this boat will float.
The Movement DAO
I receive the 1101 LTE after airdrop a few day, I thought this project will be successful, so I keep it quite a while. Who know now dev are gone, this post will be dead soon. So sad  Cry Cry Cry

I suggest you hold on to your tokens. The project seems abandoned, however it may not be the case. Hopefully things will pick up with the return of the dev. because the tokens seemed to be distributed fairly. Such distribution should not go to waste.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hi guys! I've yet to read all the information about your project but it seems interesting. Glad to be here!
Activity: 153
I receive the 1101 LTE after airdrop a few day, I thought this project will be successful, so I keep it quite a while. Who know now dev are gone, this post will be dead soon. So sad  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I think dev run with the big prize... Hopefully i don't like lotteries.
The Movement DAO
In the crypto world, you win some, and you lose some. I guess this is one of the losses I will count. Seemed promising though. Sad it ended up this way.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Look like Dev just abandon the ship guys.
Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
Looks like we joined an IRL lottery: never a chance of winning.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Dev did not show up since October 27, 2017, 02:40:30 PM. No buy orders in ED. It sounds like I am not going to invest in that dead project.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
So what happened to this project? Are this still active?
die. scam
Pages:
Jump to: