Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 107. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
I'm pretty happy with my recent purchases. Got in Verge, Quantstamp & ETC pretty cheap in my opinion. Ofcourse you can wait and try to catch the bottom, but I'm satisfied with the prices i've paid for them. One of these days they'll skyrocket back up and I would hate to have missed out on that just to buy it a couple % lower.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Good day! Bitcoin keeps going down and this is not to be exited of as for my part. I have  lots of altcoins and they of course goes down with bitcoin. If I have extra cash I'll buy the dip and hoping the crypto market will recover so I can recover my loses. This is a good time for those new in cryptocurrency because everything is cheap to buy.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
It's a chance for me to buy more Stellar to be honest because I passed the last wave pump lol.
I will not repeat the same mistakes and you all do not need to panic, that's the message from me because after china's new year the market price will be stable again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
I think the best thing to do is wait for the prices or the market to be stabilized before buying. The reason is if you buy now and the prices are still going down it's a loss for you so it's better to wait than to have loss. So, you can't tell if it's a great opportunity.
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
Pages:
Jump to: