Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 36. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 113
It's not totally exciting because on the one hand all our investments are in dump and it's hard to see bright future after that. But on the other hand lower prices offer some more great investment opportunities and we should take this advantage of the bear market and invest in new coins with great prospective
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think this is much excited to a people who want to buy altcoins in a low price especially when the token has a potential to grow more profits..
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
This will be an disadvantage for those who are holding but this is good for those who are not able to buy certain project's tokens earlier. It will open an opportunity for all those who want to buy for the low price and hold them until it rise up. Its the best time for them to invest and wait for the pump. You know how the market works.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10

low prices, it means that it's time to buy as much as possible. after the market recovery for sale at a bargain price. but it will take a while to wait and expect the market to grow.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Bitcoin,Eth,and Doge still continue to fall, and this can not be undone. I have a lot of altcoins, and they, of course, go with bitkoynom. If I have more money, I'll buy the losers. This is a good time for new people in the crypto currency.
Activity: 75
Somehow, I am excited about the future. Everything are in its lowest price. But Im sad for my hodlings because I cant sell it because of low pricing. But lets see, I see a good future ahead of our coins and tokens.
Activity: 122
When the price starts to fall, I usually stay still. I will continue to observe the changes in the encryption market and wait for their prices to drop even lower. I will invest heavily in them.
Activity: 148
Yes, this is a very good news for our investors. When the price of the currency falls to a bottom, we can choose to invest in some excellent cryptocurrencies and hold them waiting for the market to pick up. It will give us Bring huge profits.
Activity: 58
I know that it is excited for the people and the market to buy with a low prices then hold until it will rise again but it is not good situation because there are many investors who will withdraw their capital.
Activity: 85
Great day! Bitcoin continues going down and this isn't to be left of with respect to my part. I have heaps of altcoins and they obviously runs down with bitcoin. On the off chance that I have additional money I'll purchase the plunge and trusting the crypto market will recuperate so I can recoup my loses. This is a decent time for those new in digital money in light of the fact that everything is shabby to purchase.
Activity: 93
Every time when the market falls, I will be very happy because I know that I can make money again. I will buy a lot of cryptocurrencies at this time, and then I just have to wait patiently because I know the market will pick up in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
of course this is a golden opportunity in my opinion where all altcoin prices start to weaken I can buy in large quantities. .
it's better to buy an old altcoin and take it off than have to buy a new one
Activity: 314
Merit: 101
Low price means that opportunity is open for all crypto investors since they could avail token and/or coins with a very affordable or very cheap price. If that happens the demand will increase and eventually it will have a good effect to the market. And as the demand increases the price or value will also increase.
Activity: 560
This is a very good situation for those who missed the last year's train to the moon.Honestly I couldn't believe that we would see such prices again but everything is possible in crypto.
Activity: 392
For professional trader this are times to buy for longer term,  but to me,  it not worth the risk, just wait for a major break out
Activity: 87
Usually when the price of cryptocurrency goes up, I will not do anything. Instead, like this year's price drop, I will buy a large number of cryptocurrencies, waiting for the price to rise.
Activity: 700
I am not excited, really. I am just worried because the price is going down. I do not buy, but I am hoping that this is good opportunity to buy for some guys here. Hope next month it will pump up.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Low prices are a great opportunity for investors, especially those who are still hesitant about capital. Investing while the low price will have the opportunity to earn higher profits in a certain period. Be patient while waiting to get good results that you achieve during this time.
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
When I see low prices in the market, i do get excited because although the value of the coins that I am currently holding might be dropping I also realize that a low market is the best opportunity for me to buy even more coins so I can make money from them in the long run and I hold them along with my other coins, I am patiently waiting for the price to dip again so I can buy more coins.
Well, when it comes to a serious drawdown, as in the previous week, then this picture is a little scary, that at one point everything can be lost
Activity: 154
I think now wait for a slightly stable market price to start buying coins, but if you really want to buy it right now there is no problem, obviously you have to hold it waiting for the price to go up.
Pages:
Jump to: