Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 37. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
When I see low prices in the market, i do get excited because although the value of the coins that I am currently holding might be dropping I also realize that a low market is the best opportunity for me to buy even more coins so I can make money from them in the long run and I hold them along with my other coins, I am patiently waiting for the price to dip again so I can buy more coins.
Activity: 103
I'm not excited as my investments have gone down lol. Looks like a decent time to buy though with Bitcoin around $6k.
Activity: 66
for some people who have dreams in the future, this situation is very good they make a big investment and wait for the price to go up and I think the old coin investment that has good reputation is better
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This can be only the beginning, so it's still very risky to trade now. I hope that growth will begin.
Activity: 144
Yes, I am worried about the low prices in the market and I think that now is a good time for investment.
Activity: 150
although the prices are low now but I think that the fall will continue and later the price will be cheaper.
Activity: 86
I do not dare to take risks for new products being traded. when the price drops I more believe in bitcoin and ethereum, I always start trading at a low price, and wait until the price rises again. bitcoin and ethereum are the most potent coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think when the price is down we should not panic because it will certainly rise again even though do not know the time when. or when the price drops into our chance to buy and sell when the price goes up. And according to predictions I will rise at the end of the year.
Activity: 210
I'm excited about the situation. and I do not know to invest now or wait for prices to fall even lower.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
There is nothing to be happy about this red market. I have entered trades at their dips only to see them going dipper after a while. It is very heart breaking indeed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
I’m  very excited about these low prices and loading up my bags!! Until this month, there are so many projects whose prices were out of my reach, but know I can take signification positions in many.
Activity: 324
I think that now the prices are more or less reasonable. I stick to the best possible strategy selling when it is high and buying when the price is low. Now, I have bought some btc and considering ether as well
Activity: 208
I'm not too happy with this situation because I have an asset that at the time of purchase at a high price. Now, that asset I will  make long term investment, If sold now I will get a loss. Right now all I'm doing is buying a new asset. Bitcoin, ETH or on a new coin, and I'll hold it until its price goes up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Before you use the fall in prices and invest in altcoins, you need to understand that many of them will never be in demand and will not take a worthy place in the cryptocurrency market. It's all about capitalization. I would like to draw my attention to the coins, whose capitalization has already exceeded eight million dollars.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
The current low price condition has less influence in my life because at this low price I still do not have enough money to buy crypto currency coins. I am a fighter who is still trying to restore the economic state of the family. I can only give advice that I will do when this situation happens to me when I am having more money. I will take the opportunity of this low price to buy a lot of crypto currency coins because of its cheap price. Then, I will be patient to wait until the price soar. I'm sure that someday this situation will rise again because I see more and more people are interested in crypto currency.
Activity: 112
Not excited at all for me as a newbie because i really know the crypto coins was before i joined which many has make a lot.. .
Activity: 124
you need to be excited if you are just a newcomer and you are trying to buy now, otherwise, you are on a big depression because this bearish market started a long time ago
Activity: 144
Yes, I'm a little worried about the state of the market. I had completely different plans. It seemed to me that the market would begin to recover and bring us a good profit.
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
This topic page was opened in february, we are in june and the prices are even lower. I think that this is a great opportunity for new investors who are going to enter the market. For those who are old investors on the market  these prices are certainly very attractive and i hope that we can all take advantage of these opportunities.
Activity: 119
Let me ask you one question. Are you still excited that the price is still low? As at february it seemed to be a normal market correction but up till this moment which is the last week of june. I think it is no longer exciting.
Pages:
Jump to: