Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 40. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I think for me im excited because i want to buy an coin but its very expensive so im excited that situation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Now is the right time to buy. The market is at the bottom. Perhaps a little more will fall prices. But already it is insignificant. It's time to buy a "ladder". And wait for growth.
It's time to buy. But every day I see more and more sad messages on the forum, many people  have  despaired, this fall is very long.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
sure, i am strongly excited. in one way i'm a little bit worried about the current price drop (lowest portfolio balance this year) and one the other way i'm ready to invest some new money and get some cheap alts right now. so you should make the best out of this situation, stay cool and buy!
Activity: 65
BTC continues to drop, and for my part it should not go. I think that this time is good to buy a bitcoin. if you have a lot of investment, do not worry about the market, because I believe that prices will rise again
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Now is the right time to buy. The market is at the bottom. Perhaps a little more will fall prices. But already it is insignificant. It's time to buy a "ladder". And wait for growth.
Activity: 336
This is the right time to shop. and buy parts. 25% today tomorrow to look at the price of bitcoin or coins, it can still fall. Buying and selling parts is the best way to buy crypto.
Activity: 378
From the bottom of my heart I say no, but we must follow the crypto for this low market price because it will not always be low, crypto always makes a surprise for its users.
It was this surprise that attracted me to crypto.
Activity: 644
Well, prices have fallen very much, now of course it is a very good time to buy, because in any case, even if it falls, it will make its profits when it starts to grow rapidly,and this will certainly be, as the trend is, and large corporations are beginning to enter this market
Activity: 98
Lower prices means opportunity to buy altcoins which you believe will rise in the right period of time. Although we cannot predict what will happen in the future, we take risk to believe that investing in a lower prices can give us higher profit.
Activity: 490
Having low price in the cryptocurrency at this point gives mix reactions actually! Bear has dominated better part of this year and when you look at the market,  you also see low price that literaly helps you to doubke your holdings!
Activity: 50
I am calm, I am going to buy coins to use the chance to get a good profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
There is many ways how you can see the actuall situations. For me its a great time to catch some perspective coins. There is a risk you are right, but to get some coins with this “discount” is same as to get them on ICOs. At the end of the day, everybody should just follow their feelings and strategies. One more advise: if you are not sure on what to do why not to go for small amounts, 10-20 percent of the money you are actually can afford to invest and then continue to invest as you get confidence in the market. Just don't panic, hopefully, the market will recover and I think it is only matter of time.
Activity: 56
 It is conceivable that in January, when the market falls, you will feel that the price is low and then buy it, but then the price is lower. What should you do? Forever comparing with the previous price will find that the trend has changed. If you do not change, you can only lose more.
Activity: 271
Why excited about low prices? I don't understand. I'm very worried that the market will never see a bull market. My cryptocurrency will always die in my hands.
Activity: 476
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

This whole situation bring me a benevolent quivering of misunderstanding but hope. I want market to grow and we all have great bright future. Doubts, fear, uncertainty should stay behind.
Activity: 102
Low prices are a great opportunity to buy coins in addition. If this is not possible, then just wait, everything will be fine, this cycle is not the last time, so you need to be patient.
Activity: 121
Now, in principle, a good time for shopping, there would be money for this (
Activity: 56
not yet, i'm waiting for lower prices
Activity: 78
I'm ICO investor and i'm excited about upcoming Kelvin Blockchain project. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. IT can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Wink
Activity: 448
Yes, low prices worked out well. I could buy some great altcoins at a very low price, so now they will go up in value. I plan on hodling them long-term to see real profit.
Pages:
Jump to: