Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 41. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Currently I'm not excited because I don't have any plans of increasing my portfolio by buying more coins instead my portfolio is steady decreasing because of the price fall.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
yup it is the best to buy the crypto but i would say the best was when dip occurred few weeks back,there is no doubt that crypto will gain all new height in this year so it is best to buy altcoin or btc to gain some good profit. and if you are long holder then you can sll the invested coin during September or December phase ,these two month generally gain new high of coin.few are saying that it is not good to buy btc or altcoin  right now,i would say try to look previous all year price graph you will see similar trend each year,and this year we can expect a lot as blockchain is widely accepted by different organisation.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
I'm happy, it's a good time to buy some coins like ripple and stellar, and just hold back until the coin price goes up a few% and is ready for sale to get a big profit.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
I am very interested to buy a number of coins when prices decrease.
while there is a chance, why not be used to get profit?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

I am not that excited because I have already bought my coins in the past fall last month but of course into those people who are planning to have a cryptocurrency inbestment then they are the ones to be excited with because this is a great opportunity for them to be in this industry. But of course those people who are waiting for the cryptocurrency to rise up since January we are not exited in this fall because we need some rising up situation here and we need to buy a lot of coins in order to do that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you only hodl coins, you don't get excited about the fall in prices. Whether the market is bullish or bearish, when you hodl coins it is more profitable in the long run if you need money.
Activity: 112
In my opinion it is manipulation. Grab your chance to buy, and then you can sell it and earn more profit from it.
Activity: 378
No one is happy with the current market situation is declining. In fact, the downward trend is essential and important for the development of the market later. But for investors, they can hardly accept it. Because of this, the downward trend of altcoin and bicoin is paralyzed in value and greatly influences its popularity.
Activity: 566
I am happy about the low price partially, i have some coins i want to sell but i couldn't because of bad market condition, though it is chance to get coin cheaply in market.
Activity: 168
If prices fall, I think that's a possibility. I'll buy some crypto currency that I want at this time, and then I'll have to patiently wait for the market to rise.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
if indeed the situation is now bitcoin prices continue to fall just saanya must be the spirit to buy bitcoin before going up, if you've gone later on sell biat profit .
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I am not excited about this situation as it is very heartbreaking seeing the price of my investment going down but I try to remain very calm and wait till the market recover before I sell any of them.
Activity: 273
I keep calm , I'm not going to sell my altcoins for such a low price or leave crypto . I'll just wait and the market will definitely recover
Activity: 39
You can't predict the market but it will definitely boom in long run. But the main concern that people have is about regulations that various governments are putting on the currencies. Its just one more way to mooch investors money in the form of taxes. But still, the transaction risks are there.

The only thing that has kept hopes up for investors is the adaptation of currency platforms in diversified projects around the globe. This means that crypto is here to stay. And if you believe that, the market will only go one way from here.
Activity: 88
Although looking scary for some, I see great opportunity to invest these days. Especially there is lots of short-term profit to make for day traders. Days are dark but dawn is close, hang in there. Keep believing in crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It's a good time to buy when prices are low. This is the favorite time of the great investors. I'm referring to stock investors but I think this is also applicable to cryptocurrency investing. I think it is wise to follow what these great investors have achieved.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
When such a situation happens as now and the price of coins drops sharply, I usually do not have time to do anything. Unfortunately. Just wait and do not check the portfolio.
Can relate to that, always checking the portfolio every hour is such a pain in the ass, you know it feels like we're expecting a huge pump but unfortunately we only see red market and our portfolio keep on decreasing.
It's just better to leave the portfolio and just keep on doing our daily routine, by the time passed, hopefully the market has recovered.
Activity: 129
Personally, I always have confidence in the future of crypto, so I'm always happy when the market price falls - that is the opportunity to buy and speculate on potential long-term bulls as the market recovers.
I have done so since two years ago, and I am more successful than failure, so there is no reason not to be happy in this situation.
Of course, the choice of currency to buy is experience, knowledge, speculation, analysis and even a little luck. Not everyone can apply well in the bear market. I personally decided to buy ETH, IOTA and XLM.
Activity: 84
Well for me not that excited since the market is very cheap it tends to go down more because of the high volatility of the market. My strategy now is to wait and see when the bullish market have signs and i will make some move to invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
I'm not actually "excited", but I also don't panic. It"s just crypto. Many people see these prices as buying opportunity, I will not put more money into because I think I have already put a lot and I want just to wait to bull to come, hopefully it will be this year.
Pages:
Jump to: