Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 73. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Yes im very excited about this situation because i buy so many coins now on nice price.Buy that coins i cannot imagine the price drops so well Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think that such prices for alts should be used on the right one, because it seems to me that now it is necessary to buy altcoins, it seems to me that this will be the right decision
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
At first, I was very worried about the fact that prices are falling, but then I just stopped worrying. My coins lost a lot in price, but I will not sell them, because once I sell the coin, I will immediately lose money. Now I'm just waiting for an even lower price to buy more coins, because I need to use the current situation for my own purposes.
Activity: 476
Low price gives me a chance to invest. I'm not concerned about the current situation, because I'm sure the price will definitely go up again. I plan to buy some eth with my money, then I will hold. When the price goes up, I'll sell it again. I'm happy to do something like this. I can make this an opportunity to earn big profits.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
BTC
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

Everything went down by more than 50% on february, i am glad that i have not sold a single coin during those times.. All what i sold was starting from March, when everything started to recover at least, a little bit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
if I think this is a great opportunity for traders when prices are low, to add assets at a bargain price and wait for the expensive price back to earn a bigger profit later. then when the price when in low condition use to buy it, and never fear.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?

When the prices drop, it the good time for traders and investors to buy in a much lower price because when the price declines it is the right moment for them to trade and instill assets. But, for those who have BTC must feel negative impact because btc value down and hope the btc value will soon increase again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
At the moment there are not so good times on this market but there is no reason to panic. Until you have sold you have not lost, so keep your tokens and wait for better times
Activity: 323
Of course I am excited. Low price is an opportunity for us to invest in bitcoin and altcoins. If you have more money then buy enough coins you want to invest. And do not miss this opportunity. Maybe you will get big profits in your investment.
Activity: 602
Low prices today will be reduced and most likely in the near future the market will grow again very quickly, because people today think about simply not getting on another correction, because it is exactly what she expects us next week.
Activity: 165
It's good to happen and a huge opportunity to buy but it's not healthy if it happens more often. I've been with crypto for more than a year and bear period occurs longer than bull period so just wish that you are really buying at the real bottom price.
A great opportunity for you to buy and invest because the price is cheap. Buying on target to take a chance is the right choice. But for the holders is bad news that can suppress and create panic. They are at a loss if the market goes down drastically.
Activity: 36
It's good to happen and a huge opportunity to buy but it's not healthy if it happens more often. I've been with crypto for more than a year and bear period occurs longer than bull period so just wish that you are really buying at the real bottom price.
Activity: 434
It's a chance for me to buy more Stellar to be honest because I passed the last wave pump lol.
I will not repeat the same mistakes and you all do not need to panic, that's the message from me because after china's new year the market price will be stable again.
In terms of buying tokens it is really good for me but if i am holding a lot of funds or a lot of tokens like that and it dumps really hard. It is really a bas news for me losing a possible incomes because of that. It is a big loss if i need some money and i sell it with the low price too. Patience is really needed.
Activity: 210
no, I would not worry and you do not advise the entire market is not constant and can not always grow. Yes, indeed, many cryptocurrencies have fallen sharply and the rates have decreased by 5 6 times. but now the market has become green again there is a chance to make good money.
Yes, your mentality is stable. The market is down and sometimes they will rise again, so rest assured, they never break up, do not rush to sell your penny hole. I have stumbled a few times and now I regret selling them too cheap.
Activity: 101
Trading and investing in digital assets like bitcoin is highly speculative and comes with many risks. This analysis is for informational purposes and should not be considered investment advice. Statements and financial information on Bitcoin Magazine and BTCMedia related sites do not necessarily reflect the opinion of BTCMedia and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation to buy, sell or hold. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results..
Activity: 672
I bought a lot of altcoin that I saw during this period of market dropped time, and I would wait for the new bull market to sell them, right now i get huge profits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
Now the majority are worried by the drop in the price of almost all the crypto currency. It's not very pleasant to watch every day how your money dissolves due to falling prices. Although we do not lose money yet, until we sell our digital coins at such a low price to ourselves at a loss. To prevent this, it remains for the time being only to observe the fall in prices and to wait for their increase. which vseravno ever come.
Activity: 322
In this situation, it is better to wait and see the situation - the price will move up or down. If the demand is low and the price has reached the bottom, you can try to buy - because in the future the price will be restored and it will be possible to earn.
Activity: 252
Maybe some people will feel lethargic at such a low price now, including myself. Since the price has fallen I continue to expect the price to rise and return to normal.
Activity: 333
no, I would not worry and you do not advise the entire market is not constant and can not always grow. Yes, indeed, many cryptocurrencies have fallen sharply and the rates have decreased by 5 6 times. but now the market has become green again there is a chance to make good money.
Pages:
Jump to: