Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 74. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
If only I had money to invest  Smiley I took a bad decision to investing way more early than I think to get rid away from the thoughts of which coin should I invest. It apperad to be a bad decision. I am trying to make some investment fund right now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
hat a good investor look for is the right value, and good project that is very undervalued is what we looked for in the space, I have sen a lot of projects below $10 million marketcap move to $100 million when the market saw their potential because this space is news driven space
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
In fact, everyone has an opinion on this situation. After all, some were only happy to reduce the price of coins. And the others were really shocked, because they expected to sell coins in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Personally, I think that now is the ideal time to buy coins for many people who have just entered the crypto market for the first time. I can not predict everything accurately, but I'm sure that the coins will gradually return to their peaks with periodic correction.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
I do not think that current prices fully reflect the prospects of the crypto market. It is likely to last about a month or two and then will go a sharp leap up. 
Activity: 700
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
if with a cheap price we can get a good chance then what we need to worry about? are not most people looking for something like that? because I see people tend to be reluctant to buy something that is expensive when they know the possibility is very good so if anyone offers a low price with equal opportunities then what else to fear?
Activity: 182
Again red days! Very restless in the cryptocurrency market, I am very upset I bought a few altcoins and because of bitcoin they fell in price! I decided to wait for another time, wait until the market will grow up again!
Activity: 434
Today's ETH prices have fallen. Will it turn green tomorrow, or is it a new round of downturn? But I think today cannot judge the direction of the market,maybe we should wait for another time.
Activity: 28
Low prices is an opportunity since this is the best time to invest. But i am not that excited since this can cause panic of investors. I hope the value will get higher the soonest possible time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
low price is good for those who want to start investing. because can buy coin as much as possible. on the contrary if there is a low price is not good for those who already invest, it can make a difficult situation and panic. because it will lead to losses. I myself do not like the low price situation because I've invested heavily in various kinds of coins.
Activity: 72
Yes, I bought some Ethereums when the price was low, but now the price of Ethereum is starting to rise again. This news made me very happy. The bear market is going to pass and the price of Ethereum is starting to pick up. I can get more benefits from it.
Activity: 429
Some are worried and some are excited about the situation and it is really not surprising. Probably,those who are worried have less experience about cryptocurrencies and those who are not might not be new to cryptos. Based on the previous years,the dumps in the market are just temporary and given that the market will eventually increase,profit would be earned and that is what excites the investors the most.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Low price means that opportunity is open for all crypto investors since they could avail token and/or coins with a very affordable or very cheap price. If that happens the demand will increase and eventually it will have a good effect to the market. And as the demand increases the price or value will also increase.
Activity: 202
Very excited now that I see we are making a bull run. Will be even more excited once we pass that Bitcoin 12k mark but for right now, it couldn't get much better than this. Buy that dip and enjoy the run ups people!
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
It's only an exciting situation if you believed it would happen, and made choices accordingly.

Very exciting indeed  Tongue.
Activity: 229
I'm not worried about the low prices at the moment. I bought coins when prices fell, the only thing I regret that did not wait a little more, and I could buy a little more cheaply.
Activity: 182
Although I believe many of the prices are fairly low and exciting, however, I think waiting till the market stabilize would the best option. No one knows where's the bottom and in crypto world BTC leads the market - if it keeps falling the rest will follow -.

I'm not excited of low price situation because the market will goes down. We want to be that price  will always rising in a high value so that the market will goes up and the people also can invest more business and they have some investor invest a lot of businesses.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
No. This is normal for the market. He can't be stable all the time. A couple of months ago ,prices fell, now they are growing again. This has its advantages. You can pick up at a low price and make good money on it.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Yes very excite ! I've had a lot of time to stack up on some of my altcoins during the previous low prices.

Now I'm just watching my money grow hour by hour :p
Activity: 546
It's really a great feeling when you have bought the altcoin that is very cheap but there were some altcoins that I was disappointed that did not go below that I was expecting for.
Pages:
Jump to: