Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 72. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 10
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
Here we need a classical scheme. Buy coins on falling prices and sell when prices go up on coins. If you do the opposite, write down the ranks of fur-bearing animals.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Yes im very excited about this situation because i buy so many coins now on nice price.Buy that coins i cannot imagine the price drops so well Cheesy
Well for me it's already pumped but no all of them. The perfect time to buy was last time in the month of March if you already accumulated on that month when the market goes dipped. For sure you already on the profit right now because you've position perfectly. So just HODL and be patient because bullrun will start to come. Goodluck.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
of course, I feel that this is the right time to buy as many coins as possible. and ready to sell when market conditions will have improved. and this is really a great opportunity for investment. Because I am sure soon market conditions will also soon be improved. so it's better if you want to invest immediately, when the market is red, then the time is right to buy.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
price down is bad news for me. because when the price goes down I will get a loss, with decreases I will fall. so when the price starts to go down the things that must be done is holding and investing. two things are very helpful to hold the price so as not to continue to fall and increase the price for the future.
Activity: 140
i am definitely exited about the situation it is probably the best time to buy some coins which will be worth in future and to hold on to them for a while till the prices go back up
Activity: 476
Of course I'm a little bit excited about the situation as always when prices low. Recently there were too much wierd moves.  As for me now it is still a good chance to buy coins with a huge discount
Activity: 114
this is a good opportunity to buy coins when the price is low, but please also know if the price really goes down or still down again?
here we must be more observant to see the opportunities that exist and are required to buy coins at very low prices.
Activity: 70
Yes, I am, but it's hard to catch that low price to invest some. Always need to check on exchanges, on coinmarketcap and so on, everywhere a different price. Heard that Bitupper tries to solve that and make a wallet, an exchange, combine that etc. Will see what's coming next
Activity: 28
I'm attracted to the current price of the token capp, because during the ICO I did not have the opportunity to get enough tokens. Now these tokens are available on the exchange and it is not difficult to buy them.  Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
In such cases, it is best not to make any decisions. You just have to wait until everything is stabilized.
Activity: 294
Neither droplets are excited, because remember how much the BTC cost at the very beginning of the journey. You do not understand a lot, the prices are great all bad - the prices are small, too, everything is bad. It is necessary to rejoice now and to buy while there is such opportunity!
Activity: 21
I feel like I’m the only one happy about this decline. I missed out investing before the big spike in Jan (only because lack of funds). I have now saved up a healthy chunk and excited to jump in once the dip stabilizes.
Activity: 152
with the current situation that is not stable, I better be patient first, I must be careful in making decisions in buying coins. but I am still excited to face everything.

Activity: 54
Its comfortable situation for the last comers especially, who have the intention to buy many crypto currencies and hold for long term. I am holding since a while, and my plan is to keep holding for long period, so the last dropping down of prices is not really affecting my financial situation.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
When the price in the market is very low, it is better to buy more coins.  When the market recover, the price will rise and then you can already sell coins.
Activity: 238
It is just a normal phenomenon happens in every single year and a great time to buy tokens at much lower prices. There's a time that the coin you invested will grow that can gives you a better income in the future. Forget about the FUDs which will give you a negative vision about crypto. Let's face the future with the crypto as it is the best way to earn bigger money for the future.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Low prices do become a high spirit for traders, low price is the right time to buy if you still believe in crypto to increase again. But if you do not have a strong belief in crypto, then you will be pessimistic at low prices and worry the market will die. I personally will always be excited and will buy and hold it for the long term.
Activity: 84
Low prices are a great opportunity to buy coins in addition. If this is not possible, then just wait, everything will be fine, this cycle is not the last time, so you need to be patient.
Activity: 238
Low prices are a great opportunity to buy coins in addition. If this is not possible, then just wait, everything will be fine, this cycle is not the last time, so you need to be patient.
Activity: 434
Yup, with the market price is declining, we should be wise in making decisions. The situation is very supportive for us to increase the investment we have by buying coins that are cheap but good quality. So that has the potential for the future can reach a higher price than at this time. I hope the coins I invest in the long run will be able to achieve a high price in the future, so I can get a big profit, and the decision I take is right, so I will not regret it.
Pages:
Jump to: