Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 61. (Read 32077 times)

legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
After this flawless “paid”-“thank you” iteration
Traditions are traditions!

let’s start the usual derailment!
I was already wondering whether or not I should add another year to this domain:
Update: domain isfoxpupstillaNSFWvixen.today is mine now Cheesy
At some point I wrote this:
I'll probably let the domain expire after a year, I'm don't really want more domains to keep track of, just loyce.club is enough. Then again, when I created that one, I also expected to let it expire after a year.
But maybe there's a bigger plan for a celebration domain that I am not aware of yet. Only 14 weeks left Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
After this flawless “paid”-“thank you” iteration, let’s start the usual derailment!
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Wow, this used to be a very respectable thread of "paid-thank you" iterations.
But now it looks like seriously-premeditated (premeditated implies a linear time continuum)  derailing actions.
Now the"paid-thank you" iterations are actually derailing the thread from time-travel meditations!
legendary
A simple rename should do the trick.
On the Services board? There is no official time travel board Sad
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
A simple rename should do the trick.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
This will not end well unless this thread gets a WO-like exception.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Gulag? You know I too have a delete button here, right?

Noooo! I was talking about the rules applied to all of us... Not the ones from your topic, which are more than relaxed Smiley I was trying to help you not to have your own post deleted for gratitude... Didn't you read entirelly what I posted...? Sad
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
Gulag? You know I too have a delete button here, right?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Thanks again! Back to the same 1 second off pattern.

Hello, Supreme Leader of the Thick-Skinned ones! I kindly colloquially (as I'm we're not allowed to use politeness anymore) reminding you that that using courtesy and gratitude in your replies is not accepted anymore. Since recently, we are all under a gulag regime, which implies only discussion of "Sir! Yes Sir" et cetera. Alternatively, according to our lieutenant mprep, you are free to break forum rules and send Foxpup an unsolicited PM of gratitude, which is itself an action breaking (the unofficial) rule #32 of the forum (which is practically an insitigation to break the rules stated by himself; however, in gulag we don't discuss orders, but we execute orders):

29. Sending unsolicited PMs, including but not limited to advertising and flood, is not allowed.

As a consequence, I politely colloquially suggest err... I actually don't even know what to suggest, as one suggestion is to break forum rules by sending an unsolicited PM and the other one would mean to be impolite, which breaks the ethical rules lol.

However, what's certain, is that

is all over you us.

Times are harsh in the gulag regime and don't forget that here Satoshi himself is banned!

And such posts, as yours, can forever flag you as heretic, as they may be the start of a mutiny which, of course, in gulag is not acceptable. Totally not acceptable! And you may end up to be in the same category as Mbitr, MoparMiningLLC, myselfv (or, why not, even minerjones) are!

All you can do (as any other of us) is the following:

1) Taunt the gulag regime and risk the following:

2) Try to mask your honest gratitude inside sophisticated posts (such as this one, hopefully)

3) Hope that, if using a minuscule font,

will not detect your blasphemy!

As a matter of fact, I'll try option 3) right now:

Foxpup, from the bottom of my heart I thank you for doing your best to keep the space-time continuum err continuum and, as a consequence, for keeping the world as it is right now!

If this posts will last for the next 24h it means I saved the world day and Sauron's eye can't read minuscule characters! Well, let's see now and let's pray for the best...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Eighty-ninth week paid.
Foxpup was late again by a second!
This is what LoyceV looks like when it sees these magical minutes and seconds.

legendary
Eighty-ninth week paid.
Thanks again! Back to the same 1 second off pattern.

Oh no. One second off again. LoyceV will be heartbroken.
I'm fine, thanks for your concern Cheesy As you can see, my own timing is way worse
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
legendary
copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
What if 2020 is just an episode of Black Mirror for one of the other timelines you just mentioned?
Not to drift the off-topic a lot (sorry jeje), but haven't we all considered that at a certain point of our lives? Yes, even before Black Mirror existed

At least, as a kid, I used to think that we were actually part of some bigger "universe" kids playmobil (yes, you guessed, I played a lot with playmobil before LEGO) and later on considered our planets/galaxy as a whole to simply be a part of an atom, and similar things happening to the atoms we have "discovered"... I think it's actually a Rick and Morty episode (the UFO battery I think)

Some mind blowing shit, not sure what I was fed when I was younger....
legendary
Look, this sort of thing has been tried before and it never helps.
Well, with that invocation of Godwarn's law, that ends that.
legendary
He has a time machine and doesn't go back in time to stop COVID prevent me stubbing my toe 5 minutes ago! He doesn't care about anything!
Look, this sort of thing has been tried before and it never helps.
Pages:
Jump to: