Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 56. (Read 32077 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
And yes, in the background you can see some books which should not miss from the library of any Cypherpunk's fanatic.
I will have a request for you, if in the near future you plan to replenish your collection with some interesting edition. I would like to ask you to shove the book back, as after my last visit to the Hill-Valley Library in my rush, I forgot to do so. The edition is in Section F, Subclass MC (Manners and Customs).

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
How appropriate would it be if whois shows it was updated one second before it would have expired?
Surely 18:20:00 UTC on a Wednesday would be best?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
AT LEAST 500 watts per hour[1]
Watts per hour means a linear increase in power. Given enough time, that becomes an enourmous amount of power, and anyone with a time machine has all the time they ever need. In just over 5 thousand years (45 million hour), you produce enough power cycling as the Three Gorges Dam!

On a serious note: Please learn the difference between units of power and energy.

While eagerly waiting for the second year anniversary orgy party
Well, I was hoping for something bigger too. Maybe I'll wait extending the domain until the last possible second. How appropriate would it be if whois shows it was updated one second before it would have expired?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
While eagerly waiting for the second year anniversary orgy party, I started thinking deeply how I can worship better our Supreme Leader. A prayer would be nice, maybe something similar to the prayer used for worshiping the Supreme Leader of Trust System, but for this my imagination has to work hard.

However, at the moment I can kneel down for piously saying my prayers in front of a small statue of our merciful boss:

And yes, in the background you can see some books which should not miss from the library of any Cypherpunk's fanatic. From right to left,

- The Most Dangerous Man In The World: The Inside Story On Julian Assange And WikiLeaks, by Andrew Fowler
- Cypherpunks: Freedom and the Future of the Internet, by Julian Assange, Jacob Appelbaum, Andy Müller-Maguhn and Jérémie Zimmermann
- Underground: Tales of Hacking, Madness and Obsession on the Electronic Frontier, by Julian Assange and Suelette Dreyfus
- True Names, by Vernor Vinge (this book being the only way for reading Tim May's masterpiece True Nyms and Crypto Anarchy)
- Snow Crash, by Neal Stephenson (this being one of the two books in the world with references to Cypherpunks; the second one is Cryptonomicon)
- Cryptonomicon, by Neal Stephenson and almost all the books which represent its sequel: The Baroque Cycle (containing Quicksilver, The Confusion and The System of the World -- I ordered this last book in December and it still did not arrive Sad ), Reamde and Fall; or, Dodge in Hell
- last, but not least, 1984, by George Orwell (this book being an inspiration for Cypherpunks' work).

And yes, the books are not just for decoration purposes, I actually read them Smiley

Let's make basic math :

[...]

5 members x 500 watts/hour x 16632 hours (in 99 weeks) = [...]

By my logarithmic formula [...] the flux capacitor will be activated in 52.9680365 years

Time is relative, young padawan... Don't you see this topic's title? We, as a gang, live in a year containing 99 weeks and still counting. I don't know what special calculus you made up there, but I bet you didn't take into consideration 99 weeks years.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 3001
Why did I just read 29 pages of discussion about flux capacitors and didn't even saw a comment for who's providing the "one point twenty-one jigowatts" needed to run this system?

I mean.... wait a second .... Is that the reason why Foxpup implemented the cycling club? Is the gang working towards generating enough energy to power on the flux capacitors?

Let's make basic math :

1 member of the Foxpup's merit cycling club for sure outputs the same energy as top Tour de France athletes, so we're talking AT LEAST 500 watts per hour[1]

5 members x 500 watts/hour x 16632 hours (in 99 weeks) = 41 580 000 watts generated to far.

We all know that "jigowatts" is in a similar energy state that "gigawatts" albeit in a more stable and contained level, so we get about 0.04158

By my logarithmic formula that I've left running overnight I estimate that the flux capacitor will be activated in 52.9680365 years. Or was it already activated are we're just feeling the impact now?

[1] http://bodytransform.co/Blog/Power+output+during+exercise.html
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Ninety-ninth week paid.
Thanks again, flawless timing as usual Smiley

On a slightly related matter, I received an email yesterday: "Loyce, isfoxpupstillaNSFWvixen.today will expire in 30 days - renew now". I'll renew it soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
dry humor

That's a good point. I shall lubricate it with some fermented grapes as there is no way someone sober can watch 6 hours of ads.
legendary
I think DarkStar_ saw your avatar and thought "why is LoyceV still not in the campaign".

Looool! In this case, Thank you for existing here, LoyceV Smiley

And I was thinking that my services as brand new Foxpup's lieutenant helped me passing through ChipMixer's KYC...

I hope my services will meet the quality of the other lieutenants!

Ok, that was mean, sorry. Congratulations!

Hehe, thanks! No worries about being mean, I was amused by reading your post. To be honest -- and I'll make a confession here -- I think you have a special kind of humor, which is rarely used and even more rarely tasted: a dry humor. But I, for one, am a big fan of it, using it also as much as I can, while also noticing that not many understand it, nor taste it. But important is that it makes me laugh, at least  = )))

And I have to say I was amused many times reading your dry humor posts on this forum Smiley Cheers!
legendary
Uh-huh... It seems that suchmoon has premonitory powers Apparently, (way) sooner than I expected, I passed also through the KYC system of ChipMixer Smiley Now I am fully verified!

I think DarkStar_ saw your avatar and thought "why is LoyceV still not in the campaign".

Ok, that was mean, sorry. Congratulations!
legendary
Dear LoyceV, I kindly ask you and the other gang members to to squeeze in a bit and make a bit of room for me as well inside the foxhole. Thank you for understanding Smiley

I'm afraid you won't be able to pass KYC (know your cyclist) verification without the Chipmixer signature.

Uh-huh... It seems that suchmoon has premonitory powers Apparently, (way) sooner than I expected, I passed also through the KYC system of ChipMixer Smiley Now I am fully verified!

Or worshipping his goodness with an high prize

Old, tribal, magical rituals worked for thousands of year already! But the dark side of the Force is the key, young padawan Smiley

[...]

Excepting all the remarkable observations you made above, I'll try to con-fuse things (or, rather, confuse) more with another detail:

Is there a requirement for initiation to join a gang? I found this on the web, I listed some of it below.
  • Initiation by cop
  • Being jumped in or beat in
  • Sexed in
  • Jacked In
My gang has become somewhat infamous for its use of the third method. It's not strictly a requirement, but it certainly helps, and in any case I've yet to hear any complaints. Grin

What's the minimum Foxpup merit I need to have received to be part of the club?
It varies depending on whether you're a merit source, the number of (other) merit sources you've had anilingual relations with, and what vibrational level I had you set at during said relations. Ask cryptohunter for details. Tongue

Practically, those performing the above occult ritual, may receive the honor to be entitled as

foxhole felchers

If you reach this point, everything is possible. But becoming a true foxhole felcher is harder than reaching Everest Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Allow me to derail this thread once again to congratulate with @Gazetabitxoin for his Chipmixer acceptance.
Now he’s a(nother) perfect clone.

So we have now 4 perfect clones: suchmoon, loycev, o_e_l_e_o and GazetaBitcoin

If you are guys squeeze in a bit for me to get into the foxhole as well, I will be an imperfect clone as my sig is slightly different Smiley

Nice try!
The rules of the club, are unknown to the most, as it was already explained to you:

Code:
Obscene Merit cycling

How do you apply for the Foxup cycling club?
See:
The rules are you have to cycle an obscene amount of merit between yourself and other members of the merit/trust gang that exists in the conspiracy theory that cryptohunter's all worked up about

I think the doors to merit cycling club are opening on more convolute ways than ever.

I first tought it was all about time travelling machines:

Code:
Time travel machines

I am afraid having a time machine is a strict prerequisite ofor this club membership. I am working on that, but takes time. In a funny  circular reference.
A time machine is the only item you can have instantly if you'll ever have it in your lifetime. If it takes time, that means you'll never in your life acquire one. Sorry Tongue

O_e_l_e_o found his way in using a secret code word:

Code:
code word

The rules are you have to cycle an obscene amount of merit between yourself and other members of the merit/trust gang that exists in the conspiracy theory that cryptohunter's all worked up about, so I'm afraid you don't quite qualify at this stage. Sorry.
Oh oh oh, pick me pick me!

This code word can of course being used only once:

Code:
code word recycling

Please,
I don't understand a word of your very technical lingo. You time traverler must be the first in next step in human evolution.
Can you shed some light on the advanced alien-technology are you using?
Kiddos like me in the forum look at you in astonishment.

Mentally exhausted, I salute you, heading to more tivial occupation than mind enlightment on the forum.
Enjoy.

Edit: formatting on mobile is a bitch

Might involve chemical substances:

Code:
finest chemical substances

What is the background to that story?

Lots of alcohol, possibly some other chemicals.

possibly some other chemicals.
Only the finest, medicinal grade chemicals.

Of course highly merit cycling is required:

Code:
obscene merit cycling above insane levels

I am very good in this discipline, any empty slot?

You also need to cycle at least 23198 merits and know your way around dark musty holes.

Gazeta didn’t reveal how he got in. He might have cast  the perfect scroll trough a magical document.
Code:
Magical cv

Well, may it be like that! Although, to be honest, for being admitted to ChipMixer seems way easier than being admitted among those ones controlling the merit system. For one reason, you don't need to actually write a CV. For being allowed in the foxhole I wrote 4 hours at my CV (also not the first time) Smiley

Or worshipping his goodness with an high prize:

Code:
Animal ritual sacrifice

And to sacrifice a young veal.

Good luck bitmover, with your recipe:
Code:
ask politely to enter a club forgetting to name one of the members.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 833
@The Pharmacist be like

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Allow me to derail this thread once again to congratulate with @Gazetabitxoin for his Chipmixer acceptance.

If you are guys squeeze in a bit for me to get into the foxhole as well, I will be an imperfect clone as my sig is slightly different Smiley

Edit:
Sorry ThePharmarcist! lol
5 perfect clones!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

Obviously having a time machine helps foreseeing this!
legendary
Who's to say Foxpup isn't buying services from me? Wink  Wink

For les conaisseurs only: are these "wife-related services"? If so, I'm also interested, as I stated earlier this year (about 58 weeks ago).

Who says I'm not a business?
I do.

Not your strong point humor is, young padawan! Dark side of the Force surrounds you, beware! Obey to our Supreme Leader, you must!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
Who's to say Foxpup isn't buying services from me? Wink  Wink
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
Who says I'm not a business?
I do. Business is the activity of making one's living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services). Simply put, it is any activity or enterprise entered into for profit. [Taken from the first two lines of wikipedia]

I don't know what Foxpup does, but I don't see how this is profitable for him. A comic doesn't justify that this is a business. It's more like giving away bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: