Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 59. (Read 32077 times)

legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Thanks again! Update: I'm 2 seconds late Sad Still better than my average Smiley
Imagine the look on 🦊's face when she sees the notification "There is a new answer in the thread" which, of course, will upset her a lot, since your message will break the magic timing, (unless, of course, she disabled this function). I have not personally checked how many milliseconds the publication is delayed, but I feel that +2 seconds for a response is the ideal time.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Thanks again!

Did a Mod just clean up this topic?

I didn't get any notifications about my drunk ramblings valuable contributions being removed. I think this topic was always extremely clean, why would mods ever worry about it...
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Thanks again! Update: I'm 2 seconds late Sad Still better than my average Smiley

Did a Mod just clean up this topic? Nope, it's just this quiet now: loyce.club/archive/details/topic_5121375
legendary
legendary
Ninety-fourth week paid.
Thanks again for the payment and perfect timing! I'm slightly late. I blame the kids.
legendary
legendary
Guess I need to start shopping around for a 30 year old bottle. This is going to become an expensive tradition.
Send help.
Aren't you supposed to empty the bottle before reaching $40k? And while you're at it, you should probably start looking for a 40 year old bottle already. And maybe 50 years too, with some luck (and the way Bitcoin is going) you're drunk all week Cheesy

What are we all drinking to mark $20k?
Nothing fancy, just 38% ouzo.

So you're saying I should have settled for 20%?
38% seems perfect to celebrate $38k. Maybe next week? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
Guess I need to start shopping around for a 30 year old bottle. This is going to become an expensive tradition.
Send help.
copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
Well, it's relative. Enemies should be closer than "just friends", but not as close as "friends with benefits". Only the latter category should have access to your thighs and any foodstuffs crushed therein.
Have you not seen the first movie from Resident Evil? There's plenty of useful things to do to an enemy with your thighs....
legendary
Instructions unclear. Now have enemies with benefits.
Those are more commonly known as "spouses", and yes, they should be kept closer than (and ideally completely separate from) friends with benefits, if only to avoid conflict. Tongue

I'm having trouble processing all this. I think the explanation of this elaborate arrangement could benefit from some pictorial illustrations.
legendary
Those are more commonly known as "spouses", and yes, they should be kept closer than (and ideally completely separate from) friends with benefits, if only to avoid conflict. Tongue
legendary
legendary
Wait. Is the advice "Keep your enemies closer" not literal?
Well, it's relative. Enemies should be closer than "just friends", but not as close as "friends with benefits". Only the latter category should have access to your thighs and any foodstuffs crushed therein.
legendary
I'm firmly of the opinion that if an enemy's head (or indeed any part of their body) is between your thighs, your self-defence strategy has already failed. Undecided
Wait. Is the advice "Keep your enemies closer" not literal? Next you'll be telling me I don't need to eat an apple every day! Roll Eyes
legendary
You will need to explain the situation regarding someone's head and/or watermelon being between your thighs.
I'm confused too, particularly about the "enemies" part. I'm firmly of the opinion that if an enemy's head (or indeed any part of their body) is between your thighs, your self-defence strategy has already failed. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog".

In case anyone cares (which I doubt Smiley ), the above sentence contains all the letters of the (English) alphabet.

Other than that, as we'll be able to talk derailed subjects very serious matters in this topic only since the next year, I wish you all Happy New Year in 2021 and I hope you'll achieve everything you wish for!
legendary
You will need to explain the situation regarding someone's head and/or watermelon being between your thighs.
I plead the fifth.
legendary
Furthermore, I would like to file a complaint. I have been cycling all year and I still do not have thighs which can crush my enemies' heads a watermelon. Please advise.

legendary
Have you two finally achieved flux capacitor synchrony? I've not been waiting for this moment!

Furthermore, I would like to file a complaint. I have been cycling all year and I still do not have thighs which can crush my enemies' heads a watermelon. Please advise.
Pages:
Jump to: