Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 57. (Read 32265 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 841
So we have now 4 perfect clones: suchmoon, loycev, o_e_l_e_o and GazetaBitcoin
@The Pharmacist be like

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Allow me to derail this thread once again to congratulate with @Gazetabitxoin for his Chipmixer acceptance.
Now he’s a(nother) perfect clone.

So we have now 4 perfect clones: suchmoon, loycev, o_e_l_e_o and GazetaBitcoin

If you are guys squeeze in a bit for me to get into the foxhole as well, I will be an imperfect clone as my sig is slightly different Smiley

Edit:
Sorry ThePharmarcist! lol
5 perfect clones!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Allow me to derail this thread once again to congratulate with @Gazetabitxoin for his Chipmixer acceptance.
Now he’s a(nother) perfect clone.

Obviously having a time machine helps foreseeing this!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Who's to say Foxpup isn't buying services from me? Wink  Wink

For les conaisseurs only: are these "wife-related services"? If so, I'm also interested, as I stated earlier this year (about 58 weeks ago).

Who says I'm not a business?
I do.

Not your strong point humor is, young padawan! Dark side of the Force surrounds you, beware! Obey to our Supreme Leader, you must!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18586
by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
Who's to say Foxpup isn't buying services from me? Wink  Wink
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
Who says I'm not a business?
I do. Business is the activity of making one's living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services). Simply put, it is any activity or enterprise entered into for profit. [Taken from the first two lines of wikipedia]

I don't know what Foxpup does, but I don't see how this is profitable for him. A comic doesn't justify that this is a business. It's more like giving away bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
Excuse me for infringing the first rule of the Fight Club Cycling Club, but I want to talk about it. First of all, why should one pay that amount for ensuring that others will wear a profile picture if that isn't an advertisement? As far as I know, in order to run a business you need to have a profit, otherwise there's no business. So something smells weird here Mr. Foxpup...

This is what I'd like to focus. Whether you give 1 satoshi or BTC0.015 or BTC15, it has to be profitable to continue doin' it. And I (think) that am not afraid of the leader's response AKA Corleone!

legendary
Fillippone, please answer me no later than February 14, then I will have a great reason to go to an Italian restaurant.

You don't need an excuse to go to an Italian restaurant, believe me.
Actually here in Italy, until a few weeks ago, you needed an excuse to go anywhere...but that's a different story.

Activity: 44
Merit: 16
I 🖤 Bitcoin
Sorry for the late reply, but I just realised that the funny thing is that there were two original merit rascals.
The other one was you!
@ddmrddmr made me a "merit rascal"

In the post following the one I linked you have evidence of my personal text genesis.
I see no reason to share the throne, you both represent two different gangs anyway.

Fillippone, please answer me no later than February 14, then I will have a great reason to go to an Italian restaurant.
legendary
~

Your problem is that you're a merit rascal. This is a cycling club. Don't ask what's the difference, NFI.

Sorry for the late reply, but I just realised that the funny thing is that there were two original merit rascals.
The other one was you!
@ddmrddmr made me a "merit rascal"

In the post following the one I linked you have evidence of my personal text genesis.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Thank you as well!

The club is expanding . That's amazing
Congratulations GazetaBitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1659
Merit: 687
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
Something LoyceV is late, feel he will start to apologize again.
I'll just say thanks from us both until his kids settle down.
The kids are sleeping, but now my wife took my spot so I'm resorting to mobile.
Curfew starts again in 4 minutes, so nothing else to do.

Thanks Foxpup, like clockwork again!

Hey LoyceV, update the title!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18586
I'll just say thanks from us both until his kids settle down.
Activity: 44
Merit: 16
I 🖤 Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
legendary
For a split second, seeing this thread notification: "Dear Lord, today it's not Wednesday, is it? I stayed at home the whole day and I didn't show up at work!"

When the only rhythm in your life is the perfect "paid-thank you" iteration strange things happen.
Pages:
Jump to: