Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 11. (Read 368516 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Litecoindark Reddit Moderator
those stats from bittrex reminds me of the early trading days awesome lots of btc volume looking great.  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
 Bittrex
TIME 11/22/2014 04:58:53 PM
24HR HIGH 0.00000333 BTC
24HR LOW 0.00000102 BTC
BTC VOL 44.46075551 BTC
LTCD VOL 22300382.09706470 LTCD
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I still hope Troll returns, I'm curious what he had in store for LTCD
Activity: 98
Litecoindark Reddit Moderator
Just  be calm people and buy or hold if you sell that's up to you but new team will be taking the reigns and moving forward this is a new start for a new team but the commitment is very strong and members of the community are stepping up. Iam very proud to be apart of this and price and fud wont change that. Plus this is a great time to meet new members which hold ltcd for the first time.  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.
During times of change, people re-evaluate the current condition vs the potential condition of their position. It is easier to make predictions about the future of a position that has already been taken and has some history behind it to base future performance upon. When change comes, often an entire new set of factors is PERCEIVED to be possible (sometimes positive factors and sometimes negative factors). This PERCEPTION is made by each person based on whether their belief is that the future will be better or worse.

In general, I have learned that it is easier to pull something down than it is to lift something up. If 70 people are optimistic and 30 people are pessimistic, there is a fair likelihood that the 70 will eventually follow the 30 for at least a short period of time. In regard to prices on the market in a downward or upward trend, everyone is subject to the price whether they like it or not. The only choice is to buy, sell, or hold - until something influences the PRICE to change.

I believe this is what we see at this moment. I don't expect it will last long and I believe some of the 30 are negative-opportunists taking advantage of uncertainty to lead the 70 into a downward trend. Some of the 30 want an easy shot at what some of the 70 are letting go of.

That is my opinion in regard to this (what I believe to be) temporary panic.

Because we can not make any clear statements or provide any clear details of the continuing and future plans for LTCD until the transition is complete, there is nothing solid for anyone to measure their potential.

It is tearing me up right now that more information can not be appropriately announced. Good news. But we are not in a position to PROVE it or post anything firm that would indicate happy days ahead. It's just a matter of propriety and good form that we are waiting until everything is solidly in place before saying anything firm.

I leave this post with the statement that all of us on the incoming team stepped up voluntarily to keep things calm and intact when an unexpected event occurred. We all thought we were just being helpful in general and just giving Litecoindark and Xircom some breathing room to re-consolidate and determine how to proceed from an unfortunate circumstance. As it turned out, those of us who volunteered to keep the house tidy (because we love this house) for an expected brief period of time are now doing this long-term. We didn't see it coming. But it is what it is and it will be what it will be.

anyway it is a new beginning for LTCD
so why not start from the bottom

Can someone point out to me an example of a coin that exchanged devs and succeeded?

I know that Worldcoin had a complete exchange of devs and total control was passed onto their community and they are doing very well so far!!

They changed the logo... The website... Created a new look overall... Organized into a committee just as we are doing... Got new developers... Just as we are doing... I have seen this all before so that's why I am holding!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

Exactly, a great team is going to take over LitecoinDark. I have spoken with the new team and they have great plans for the future. I really don't know why there is so big panic going on.
Absolutely! That's a big issue for us going forward.

We cannot tell you more about it. The development team is currently in transition.
When the transition is complete, we will resume all other normal functions.

i agree, please tell us more about this, we are tired of PLANS

i see, ill wait for the good news, please tell this as soon as possible
Activity: 70
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
We cannot tell you more about it. The development team is currently in transition.

i see, ill wait for the good news, please tell this as soon as possible

Activity: 70
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Litecoindark,

Just tell us man, we're willing to help.  Tell us how much it will cost to hire a dev that will do the job.  As for codes and how it works, that's your field.  We pay when we have a working code.  Pay for the job NOT for promises or plans.  

You want a community to stand behind this coin?  Tell us.  Lets get the dev's that know how it's done.  Why is is a secret when it comes to how much they cost?

There is contact with developers believe me..

Sir, I want to be straight forward with you.  I myself and I'm sure others here are tired of this.  We've seen this over and over.  No disrespect to you.  
I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU MONEY.

You say this is a community project.  Which part is the community a part of??  The part they give their money for someone to collect and run off?  I'm a member of the community and I'm offering you MONEY to hire someone.  You say there is already, fine.  Tell us who is the head dev? What projects they've worked on previously? What have they achieved this far?  How long will it take him/her to implement a new feature and what is this feature?  What are you paying him/her?

Let it be transparent like you've said before.  And let the community decide.  Because we've all heard this "community" used in other coins that are long gone.  I have money invested in this coin.  I know I'm not going to see it back.  I'm willing to spend money now to see it bounce atleast to half way.  BUT NOT TO BUY MORE AT THE EXCHANGES.  I'm willing to give it to work done not promises.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

@aleckloss will be responsible for making the majority of OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS. @Litecoindark will be making some OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS during the transition of the new team. @vicvelco is CHAIRMAN of the dev team and will also make OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS. No other OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS are to be considered valid if they are posted by anyone else. When the transition is complete, the matter of OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS will be reviewed and an updated post will be made.

@compumine

To answer your question about who the head dev is, please see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9607485 which lays out the organization as it currently stands. I will keep that post updated.

As far as community contributions go - we very much appreciate everyone who has expressed a willingness to contribute time, effort, resources, and funds.

No funding will be received until we have established new wallets, secured them, have a specific protocol for ALL handling of funds, and have determined who will be the signers of the wallets. When we have achieved this set of tasks, we will post wallet addresses. Transactions to and from the wallets will be posted for the entire community to see.

LTCD will continue forward and will continue to evolve. Progress will not happen overnight. The evolution will be continuous and in well thought out stages.

I do not want or intend to discourage volunteerism or offers by the community to contribute. Right now, we are not accepting funds. We will be accepting funds soon, so please be patient.

This is a bump of what Alec said. (vicvelcro approves this message)
At this point no other users on this forum besides the existing development team, Vicvelcro, or myself should be making announcements of what is to come.

At this point we are waiting on an official update from these sources. I know what is going on, but there will be an official announcement soon.

We had a conference call to discuss the state of LTCD and trust me it's going in a great direction. At this point there will be a restructuring of the development team, where duties are carefully outlined and a transparency protocol will be put in place. Stay tuned. Development hasn't stopped yet I assure you. We are shifting responsibilities that is all, in unison with adding new developers.
Activity: 162
Litecoindark,

Just tell us man, we're willing to help.  Tell us how much it will cost to hire a dev that will do the job.  As for codes and how it works, that's your field.  We pay when we have a working code.  Pay for the job NOT for promises or plans.  

You want a community to stand behind this coin?  Tell us.  Lets get the dev's that know how it's done.  Why is is a secret when it comes to how much they cost?

Here you can see what a good man costs.
http://www.toptal.com/pos
Activity: 252
Litecoindark,

Sir, I want to be straight forward with you.  I myself and I'm sure others here are tired of this.  We've seen this over and over.  No disrespect to you.  
I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU MONEY.

You say this is a community project.  Which part is the community a part of??  The part they give their money for someone to collect and run off?  I'm a member of the community and I'm offering you MONEY to hire someone.  You say there is already, fine.  Tell us who is the head dev? What projects they've worked on previously? What have they achieved this far?  How long will it take him/her to implement a new feature and what is this feature?  What are you paying him/her?

Let it be transparent like you've said before.  And let the community decide.  Because we've all heard this "community" used in other coins that are long gone.  I have money invested in this coin.  I know I'm not going to see it back.  I'm willing to spend money now to see it bounce atleast to half way.  BUT NOT TO BUY MORE AT THE EXCHANGES.  I'm willing to give it to work done not promises.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
DAMN ...

i just made like 1.3 BTC in 17 min ... thx everyone
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Litecoindark,

lol
Activity: 154
Litecoindark,

Litecoindark,

Activity: 78
I think someone want to buy coins @ <300, take a look at the sell order of almost 10 btc @ 299. I think we will see some waves in the near future. This is a great community and will not be the first time we see a reborn.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

Can someone point out to me an example of a coin that exchanged devs and succeeded?

now you can see it with  UTIL and his new dev go look there
if or when a coin has success is not up to a forum
IE is making money without effort and without even a working wallet
Activity: 154

I know that Worldcoin had a complete exchange of devs and total control was passed onto their community and they are doing very well so far!!

They changed the logo... The website... Created a new look overall... Organized into a committee just as we are doing... Got new developers... Just as we are doing... I have seen this all before so that's why I am holding!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

Exactly, a great team is going to take over LitecoinDark. I have spoken with the new team and they have great plans for the future. I really don't know why there is so big panic going on.

Litecoindark,

This is why we invested in the first place.  "THE PLANS".  That's all we heard.  Do you have anything to implement?  Perhaps it's time to implement rather than just hearing about plans.  I waited while Troll was working on the "plan".  Now there is no devs. Plans don't bring a coin back from the dead.  New innovations do.

So, my question to you is how much money do you need to get a dev to implement anonymous features to this coin?  Let us know in Dollars please.  This way the community can decide if it's worth the investment. 
To this day, NO ONE knows what you guys pay them.  Let us know how much they want for their work and what dev's are worth what.

It's more then only money. You must do research on the developer before you insert the code. But the new team is already busy with this..

Cheers,

Ghosty

Litecoindark,

This is why we invested in the first place.  "THE PLANS".  That's all we heard.  Do you have anything to implement?  Perhaps it's time to implement rather than just hearing about plans.  I waited while Troll was working on the "plan".  Now there is no devs. Plans don't bring a coin back from the dead.  New innovations do.

So, my question to you is how much money do you need to get a dev to implement anonymous features to this coin?  Let us know in Dollars please.  This way the community can decide if it's worth the investment. 
To this day, NO ONE knows what you guys pay them.  Let us know how much they want for their work and what dev's are worth what.
Pages:
Jump to: