Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 13. (Read 368516 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Hopefully the small prices keep to Wednesday
then I'll buy some million
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
We're @ 148 as of last I checked!!!

What is happening?  Good thing I didn't buy yesterday.
Activity: 882
Ouchies!   Did somebody get tired of being burned?

But cheap coins, right fellas?   

this is the indication of pump is coming
Activity: 370
Ouchies!   Did somebody get tired of being burned?

But cheap coins, right fellas?   
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Have a friend in Amsterdam he's massage therapist and healer
and will certainly LTCD as payment accept.
Meet him next weekend
Do not just buy ...
Keep isthe right way.
I can only buy a few K next week I will hold
  at least to 0.01 BTC
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Litecoindark Reddit Moderator
well the more that own it the more support it will have and that's what we need for ltcd this is great news to see all the people buying it I think. Don't worry about price it will come. The more involved the better.
Activity: 78
I am buying @ 200s , imo it will not go any lower, but only time can tell.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Activity: 98
Litecoindark Reddit Moderator
a lot of buying of ltcd this means the more that hold it the more it will prosper . This is what the coin needed to get in the hands of a lot more people . I think once this happens the price will climb and the community which is one of the best out there will be growing bigger and bigger Awesome for the holders.  Grin
Activity: 154
The website files are currently browsable including backup and log files!

Alec is making changes but I have already made a index file
Hello community, I am one who 500K LTCD chewed at a price of 1200-1500 I keep my coins and will buy more when I can.
Also, I'm sure something donate so that our thing going on.
Unfortunately, I have no clue from Crypto and technology but I will try to bring LTCD as currency in some German webshops once the basic conditions are clear and the new site is on.
For I am convinced that we can create all together something great.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
The website files are currently browsable including backup and log files!
Activity: 182
Official BitFoundry Dev
thanks aleckloss for maintaing the site and PR
yes don't use the site paper wallet if the site is not finished is better to use the wallet 1.2.2 that are here :
http://www.litecoindark.com/wallets/

That link won't be working soon. I'll post updated links to Mega when the clean up is finished
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
thanks aleckloss for maintaing the site and PR
yes don't use the site paper wallet if the site is not finished is better to use the wallet 1.2.2 that are here :
http://www.litecoindark.com/wallets/
Official BitFoundry Dev
With news of the fresh website I have cleaned out the FTP server and archived both the paper wallet and the QT Client wallets. I will be posting the new site after the cleanup commences. Somehow there was over 20k files on the server, many of which didn't need to exist.

Once the dump completes I will be uploading the new site. Keep in mind it needs tons of edits due to recent events. But nonetheless it will be up.

I also will be reviewing the paper wallet generator due to some code that didn't look right within the entropy generator.

I'm not saying your wallets have been compromised, I am saying that the entropy data may still be stored on your computer. More on that to come.
Official BitFoundry Dev
What happened? LitecoinDark moved to other developers?

At this point no other users on this forum besides the existing development team, Vicvelcro, or myself should be making announcements of what is to come.

At this point we are waiting on an official update from these sources. I know what is going on, but there will be an official announcement soon.

We had a conference call to discuss the state of LTCD and trust me it's going in a great direction. At this point there will be a restructuring of the development team, where duties are carefully outlined and a transparency protocol will be put in place. Stay tuned. Development hasn't stopped yet I assure you. We are shifting responsibilities that is all, in unison with adding new developers.
Pages:
Jump to: