Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 6. (Read 368515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
yes a buy walls are needed as much as funds for restarting everything
when some news ? and yes i was in the buy wall untill yesterday from 212 sat until 311
so the 4 BTC buy 1 mil was you bitcoin op guy.good shopping
next time the wall has to remain and not be splitted my first wall in september was way big , so the price was  Cry
ok beginning to go back up, there are hardly any sells in terms of btc volume so the buyers just need to buy at the ask and then we will be 315 plus

They need to buy but they don't. Instead there are offers much lower than ask

The last thing you want is people trying to just artificially pump the price. Genuine organic growth due to practical developments of the coin will see a steady rise.

Over the past 2 months, someone has  artificially lowered the price of LTCD. Normally I agree with you, but LTCD needs to be pumped to around 1000 satoshi's...
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
   Hey guys

I know I dont post here too often, but this is IMPORTANT,Ive heard some of you bash Cryptsy before, but I did not listen  Cry

I had a 2part authorization in place where Cryptsy would text me a code to log in, when i woke up this morning, I saw that I had gotten one while I was sleeping. I tried logging in, but it wont let me...keeps saying invalid username/password. I had every LTCD I ever mined or bought there, maybe not alot to some of you, but 90,000 was alot to me, Now I fear its gone forever...please be careful. I hope I can get them back, among the other coins that were in there, but probably not gonna happen.. Cry  Keep yours in yourwallet..

Matthaggie

If someone successfully logged into your account you should receive an email with the IP address and a link to lock down your account immediately until you can establish contact with admins to sort everything out. Good luck!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.
OFFICIAL BUMP

Be advised that 2FA can be very inconvenient. If you reset your password, you may be locked out of your account for up to 2 weeks on many sites where you use 2FA. If your 2FA device is lost or stolen, you can expect to have difficulty resolving the issue in any short period of time.

Thanks for the heads-up, Matthaggie.

I had a 2part authorization in place where Cryptsy would text me a code to log in, when i woke up this morning, I saw that I had gotten one while I was sleeping. I tried logging in, but it wont let me...keeps saying invalid username/password. I had every LTCD I ever mined or bought there, maybe not alot to some of you, but 90,000 was alot to me, Now I fear its gone forever...please be careful. I hope I can get them back, among the other coins that were in there, but probably not gonna happen.. Cry  Keep yours in yourwallet..

Matthaggie
I will make a note of this and include it in my next edit.

Thanks for pointing it out.

The CryptoRush link can be updated as well. KingDragon has enabled viewing markets without requiring a log in. The full link to the LTCD market is: https://cryptorush.in/market#/market/LTCD_BTC
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
   Hey guys

I know I dont post here too often, but this is IMPORTANT,Ive heard some of you bash Cryptsy before, but I did not listen  Cry

Matthaggie
Activity: 241

The CryptoRush link can be updated as well. KingDragon has enabled viewing markets without requiring a log in. The full link to the LTCD market is: https://cryptorush.in/market#/market/LTCD_BTC
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
And the coin is fast.. It tolk 2 min from my wallet to Pendning on Bittrex... Impressive ! Grin Grin
Activity: 162
i will keep buying, when i hold 2.5 million thats when i will stop buying and then wait

I agree with you fully. (Do it the same way)
Activity: 169
i will keep buying, when i hold 2.5 million thats when i will stop buying and then wait
Activity: 370
Finally this ridiculous coin is going to die.  Dumping hard,  I am outta there!   Wake me up when  the "D"  in LTCD  stands for something other than "Dump!"
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

i am buying don't know it will give me good profit or not. Some risk and some fun that's the game  Wink LTCD will rise again i am sure  Tongue
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
how this coin has blocks. what is the total number of coins. In specification on the front page that the last block 115320. What is this?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
ok beginning to go back up, there are hardly any sells in terms of btc volume so the buyers just need to buy at the ask and then we will be 315 plus

The last thing you want is people trying to just artificially pump the price. Genuine organic growth due to practical developments of the coin will see a steady rise.

Over the past 2 months, someone has  artificially lowered the price of LTCD. Normally I agree with you, but LTCD needs to be pumped to around 1000 satoshi's...
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
And block 115320 is over. Next?
Activity: 26

Would you like to suggest one, in particular?

Contests are fun!
Activity: 62
Activity: 462

Activity: 169
Pages:
Jump to: