Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 10. (Read 368515 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
No what this coin needs is new ideas and innovation to compete with the rest of the coins out there. If it doesn't then it will keep losing value everyday,.

You're right, but since there's a new dev team, give it some time, patience is the key, just keep holding, it will get better!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.
Already have that done. When transition is complete, info will be posted. We've said this many times in the last 24 hours. We are saying it again now. Wait another couple of hours and we will probably be saying it again because people don't read first and will post the same thing you just did (or something similar) for the same damned reason.

Thank you.

No what this coin needs is new ideas and innovation to compete with the rest of the coins out there. If it doesn't then it will keep losing value everyday,.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
legendary
Website looks much better, nice work!
Tell me how...
I updated to the most recent version of firefox, and now I can't seem to do it. It used to work in the past.

--edit--
Disregard. I fixed it.

Pre-Alpha website it now live!

I like the giant green text... You should use that for all future official announcements!! LOL
Activity: 126

I like the giant green text... You should use that for all future official announcements!! LOL
I accept the nomination to be a signer of the multisig wallet.

I would like to officially nominate vicvelcro as our third multig Sig Dev wallet signer.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
website looks great only the developer part needs to be updated Smiley

also it says robbert is from the netherlands bus abobe you show a danish flag..
You should PM Litecoindark about this.

Btw could moderator finally remove the contest voting please?
Activity: 182
Official BitFoundry Dev

Looks very good!

The FTP no longer has old redirects as well. The HTML needs cleaning up and the content as well. More to come soon here!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Looks very good!

Official BitFoundry Dev
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
seem LTCD will reach 100sat soon,so sad
Official BitFoundry Dev
I would like to officially nominate vicvelcro as our third multig Sig Dev wallet signer.
It is not the responsibility of the community to ensure every newcomer has done their own due dilligence. You said yourself that the information is in the first ten pages of this forum. Let the newcomers do their own research, we've provided the info.

How is it that you KNOW 1 person holds that much coin? Are you sure you aren't looking at an exchange wallet or something other than a private wallet? What do you base your ASSUMPTION upon?

Are the newcomers even using this forum? How would the community even know who the newcomers are and if the newcomers are here?

You say that you sold yours a few weeks ago. So, why are you here? Are you trying to manipulate the price lower so that you can buy back in and reverse the mistake you made when you sold?

I feel sorry for the newcomers who bought this coin.  Embarrassed
Why didn't the community tell them one person owns 40% of this coin
(i heard from a good source its 60%) which will be true because its always the case with coins like this.
I wouldn't be be surprised if a handful of people control over 90% of the supply. This is common to.
 As soon as I heard that many weeks ago I sold.
This information is way back somewhere in the first ten pages of this thread.
Its a lesson we all learn so Im not sitting here judging anyone.
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
I feel sorry for the newcomers who bought this coin.  Embarrassed
Why didn't the community tell them one person owns 40% of this coin
(i heard from a good source its 60%) which will be true because its always the case with coins like this.
I wouldn't be be surprised if a handful of people control over 90% of the supply. This is common to.
 As soon as I heard that many weeks ago I sold.
This information is way back somewhere in the first ten pages of this thread.
Its a lesson we all learn so Im not sitting here judging anyone.
TrollbyFire will not be returning. There will be a public post regarding this when the team transition is complete.

@jahl, please see the PM I sent you.

I still hope Troll returns, I'm curious what he had in store for LTCD
legendary
Still hesitating to buy even more ltcd @ 100, but already so much invested Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
those stats from bittrex reminds me of the early trading days awesome lots of btc volume looking great.  Smiley
+1 even for daytrader, the volume brings profit for some and shows that this coin should be invested in. Once the features get in place the coin will have a up trend and never see these prices again.
Pages:
Jump to: