Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 9. (Read 368515 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hi All,
Nice to see the community is working hard and new faces are taking over.
I have one wish for the community…. Please let them have peace to work... Since this is whats needed and i would say that even though we said it many times,  community seemd to forget and wanted things to happen yesterday..
I find it very nice of Troll to come forward and tell he cant forefill his task and that he will hand over the 2 gen code and whitepaper.  I could only had hoped that this was said a long time ago so the community and development team was not sitting ducks for weeks waiting for empty promisses.
I still got 500k coins left and these will stay in my wallet for the long run.
Good luck to everybody,  I will once in a while pup in a see whats going on…. But I also promise that im not finished with crypto..  Thats for sure and by the way,  just got my 2 x Excalibur 256 Mhas machines up running and they are beasts.. Using standard diff of 45000.

God luck people
Xircom

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.
Deposit from vicvelcro
10000 to end video contest disagreement award payouts - will be paid to Fire Rabbit
40000 to stay in the Official Wallet to be used as needed

Date: 11/23/2014 12:28
Credit: 50000.00 LTCD
Net amount: +50000.00 LTCD
Transaction ID: 4eb80f77c954907e92f1d1390bd8cfdb5c44518e3f9d455b6e5186b00a7bcd19

Received from Robbert for video contest awards. The remainder to stay in the Official Wallet to be used as needed

Date: 11/23/2014 12:28
Credit: 150999.00 LTCD
Net amount: +150999.00 LTCD
Transaction ID: 3af54d4b1ef5128ba7e8bbdd054d01232751ed504a873b3fd591e82cb731f2fa

In regard to the video contest awards:

30k for for the 4th video (15 votes) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E
***All are in agreement, there is not dispute.

Per LitecoinDark -
2e http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
3e http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be

Per Bitcoin Operated Boy -
10k for first video (5 votes) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
10k for second video (4 votes) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
Nothing for 3rd video "2e" (12 votes) because votes were unfairly acquired...

***There is disagreement about 2nd and 3rd prize award
***I will mediate this by naming all of them a tie in regard to payout
***Please refer to the top of this post and review the details that accompany my deposit

1st place winner please reply with your LTCD address and include a hot-link to the original post which includes your video.
All other winners, please do the same.

Please don't tell me your address is in your sig. I want there to be no doubt where the money is to be sent.

I will then check the original posts to verify that everything is legitimate. Payouts will be made when I have completed verification. I was not involved when this started, so I am not fully up to speed on this. Please do not take issue with this. Just provide what I have asked for and make my job easy.

Thank you.
I did not have the impression that we were in conflict and I did not indicate there was a conflict. I stated that we do not conflict with you to avoid any possible misunderstand which might arise.

In regard to earlier devs not being included in any further afairs - This is not a topic to be discussed at this time. If and when it might become an issue, it will be considered and evaluated. Too many other things to do NOW. Don't have time to spend considering "maybes".

I have a lot to do. I do not intend to seem abrupt or harsh. Just short and sweet.

Everyone, please stop PMing me and posting for 15 minutes so I can give some money away and post TXIDs. Two hands, one me. Not enough to go around.

We would like to know about the pre-mine, the same as you and many others. We do not have any confirmed information about the disposition of the pre-mine that we can verify yet. We do not know what it was used for, at this time. We can not make a firm statement of any kind unless and until we have something solid to base a statement upon. Regrettably, that is the best we can say TODAY. We are not avoiding the issue.

The new team can only provide transparency going forward. We may not be able to provide transparency about events that have taken place before us. We will try, but most of our focus and motivation will be directed toward the future more than the past.

Re-iterating your earlier point about donation wallets is redundant because we have already indicated that we would post information for each transaction. We have said this more than once. We do not conflict with you. We agree with you.

Could you also find out what the 80% of pre-mine that got sold into BTC was used for?

Since the community has taken control of the coin I think we all need total transparency on what funds have been used and where they went.

This way we can all make rational decisions and vote for what we think is needed next.

I also re-iterate my earlier point that all future funds and donation wallets be shown on the new website (with transaction notices attached where relevant).

If you can show exactly what has been used it will attract new investors. Honesty is the only policy in a very scammy crypto world if you are serious and want to succeed long term.
I never said you were conflicting me. Please don't take me out of context. It's nice that you agree however and apologies if I missed the earlier point that you were going to be transparent.

If it transpires that earlier devs refuse to release information on the pre-mine spending I suggest they not be included in any further affairs.
Activity: 232
We would like to know about the pre-mine, the same as you and many others. We do not have any confirmed information about the disposition of the pre-mine that we can verify yet. We do not know what it was used for, at this time. We can not make a firm statement of any kind unless and until we have something solid to base a statement upon. Regrettably, that is the best we can say TODAY. We are not avoiding the issue.

The new team can only provide transparency going forward. We may not be able to provide transparency about events that have taken place before us. We will try, but most of our focus and motivation will be directed toward the future more than the past.

Re-iterating your earlier point about donation wallets is redundant because we have already indicated that we would post information for each transaction. We have said this more than once. We do not conflict with you. We agree with you.

Could you also find out what the 80% of pre-mine that got sold into BTC was used for?

Since the community has taken control of the coin I think we all need total transparency on what funds have been used and where they went.

This way we can all make rational decisions and vote for what we think is needed next.

I also re-iterate my earlier point that all future funds and donation wallets be shown on the new website (with transaction notices attached where relevant).

If you can show exactly what has been used it will attract new investors. Honesty is the only policy in a very scammy crypto world if you are serious and want to succeed long term.
I never said you were conflicting me. Please don't take me out of context. It's nice that you agree however and apologies if I missed the earlier point that you were going to be transparent.

If it transpires that earlier devs refuse to release information on the pre-mine spending I suggest they not be included in any further affairs.
The new LTCD Official Wallet for Dev funds, bounties, awards, and other payouts has been installed and is synchronized with the LTCD blockchain.
I have made one deposit from my personal funds to test that it does in fact receive properly. Details will follow.
The funds from Robbert to pay the awards for the video contest have been received. Details will follow.

The BTC wallet is still synchronizing with the Bitcoin blockchain. An update will be posted when synchronization is complete.

Please allow me a brief few moments to prepare my next post.

Activity: 232
Today Robbert said he would send me the funds to pay for the prizes. When I have received the funds, I will pay them without delay.

LitecoinDarkDev..

When will I receive my 30k prize?

Nothing has been sent to me.
2 PMs has been sent, and I changed my sig so my address is also down there.

Whats going on?

Premine
I see there is a lott of questions about the premine. My goal is to keep LitecoinDark going. To achieve this I need btc to hire developers. I sold 80% of the coins for btc and have left 20% for the website and video bounty. Also from perspective with negotiations with other devs about prices don’t help with such premine. I hope everybody understands this. I will keep doing my work regarding LitecoinDark and keep supporting this project since I have good intesions.

This is understanding and explains the drop in price.

It is sold into small sell walls, so I serious doubt about this.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Today Robbert said he would send me the funds to pay for the prizes. When I have received the funds, I will pay them without delay.

LitecoinDarkDev..

Whats going on?

Okay

LitecoinDarkDev..

Whats going on?
Thank you for you commitment and thank you for your offer.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9628845

Current status: Downloading the BTC Blockchain for the wallet. Then will install the LTCD wallet.

The wait is almost over.

sure and maybe can be made an asset to collect funds for the development
buyed from who is still making money on the shoulder of this coin
 Wink

Bitcoin operated guy where are the official wallet for development ?

I wish you all the best, let me be clear and everybody can read this. if you can get the coin back on track and make the price up to 1000 you get 100.000 from me and
when i make a promise i always get back on it 
legendary
Activity: 1022
LitecoinDarkDev..

Whats going on?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9628845

Current status: Downloading the BTC Blockchain for the wallet. Then will install the LTCD wallet.

The wait is almost over.

Wink

Please stop speculating about Troll and making guesses about anything related to Troll. We will post valid and verified information after the team transition is complete and final. Until that time, rumors are irrelevant and after our announcement some people might look and feel a bit silly.

No, there will be no 24 hour Skype channel. I like to sleep sometimes and I do have other things that require some of my time. I will make myself available as much as I reasonably can. I am sure the other team members have these things in common.

It is better to look forward instead of rehashing the past. The past can not be changed, regardless of how strongly we desire that it could be.

We all wish you the best, too.

don't get me wrong, but from the answer from Troll its clear there was a issue going on between him and Robbert.  And this result that Troll not communicate with with 1. the interviewer 2. Robbert 3. the community

What result into a crowd that lost there belief in the coin, and many of us lost big amounts of money.

And about they did all the work for free, we not force them to create a coin. And sometimes people forget that the community "the people that belief in the coin" make the coin flop or succeed. 
When we hear then Troll is sick from Robbert, i start to only more start to lose the belief into Robbert.
Because Troll was not sick, but take the decision to say goodbye, because some issue between him and Robbert.

On the end i can say, terrible management and communication has result in a flop and who still belief this coin will recover is to optimistic in my view.

Of course i wish everybody the best, but some advise for all the people that work on it now. make a skype group where the dev can communicate 24 hours a day.

Gr bas   
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
 Wink

You have to ask current dev, Vic Velcro but as you must have read on previous, very recent posts, the donation wallet is almost ready.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
 Wink

I really like the new website. Great job, so I decided to donate Alec Kloss some coins.

I sent him 20,000 LTCD and 0.1 BTC.
It would be nice if some other people donated him something too Wink

His wallets are:

LTCD Donation Address: LgP8h8faMNjDZtrJDM3oriVykgzuP925CG
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
You should PM Litecoindark about this.

Btw could moderator finally remove the contest voting please?

Already did. He promised to sort it out 2 days ago.
Activity: 448
Just sent some information to Ghost55.  I don't like the accusations that are apparently being tossed around, but there isn't a lot that I can do about it.  Suffice it to say that I will not be working with the old development team in any capacity in the future.  If I can lend any advice, information, or help in any other capacity, let me know, just remember that I don't have a lot of time with which to dedicate to a large project.

I'd even be willing to clean up and submit the design/whitepaper for the work I had done regarding the 2.0 port, as I no longer have any plans to finalize it and would leave it to the new developers to decide what to do with it.

ok thats clear, that there was not a sick TrollbyFire but that there are some issue between him and Dark"Robbert" .

So we can say simple, a issue between Dark and Trollby did the coin many damage and did many of us lose big amount of money.

Thanks guys, well dunn

yea well, aren't we all to blame here?
Troll did mention it wasn't going to be his first priority.
But ppl are demanding and want to see progress, thus putting pressure on Robert, which he then shared with Troll.
Working for free doesn't help that either and it was only a matter of time before something would burst.
So i don't think anyone should be pointing fingers here imo

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I bought 150k coins.
Never was so cheap and I holding now and waiting for PoS.
Activity: 168
Just sent some information to Ghost55.  I don't like the accusations that are apparently being tossed around, but there isn't a lot that I can do about it.  Suffice it to say that I will not be working with the old development team in any capacity in the future.  If I can lend any advice, information, or help in any other capacity, let me know, just remember that I don't have a lot of time with which to dedicate to a large project.

I'd even be willing to clean up and submit the design/whitepaper for the work I had done regarding the 2.0 port, as I no longer have any plans to finalize it and would leave it to the new developers to decide what to do with it.
Pages:
Jump to: