Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 27. (Read 368553 times)

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
jl777
is on nxt forum supernet is going faster
so maybe can help recruiting
i'll go take a look

Xircom is defending the MAT (Asics that accepted LTCD in his business)
a rogue employee hacked the FB of the merchant
and made a mess
good work
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
jahl your loss i have to see a coin that in the last 2 months started only with the name
and 1 person go to 3000 sat , even at current price LTCD
in the altcoin failing months is a pearl

thats just it, i bought because of the name, and i'm sure many others did aswel, but we cannot survive with only the name.
I do want to see this coin succeed and am very curious to see the gen 2 features.
But untill we'll see a glimps of them actually beign released, i'm careful
Lets forget about 2nd gen for now. We need everyone's help including yours to find out how to implement POS and other features asap

which is why i was asking if the new dev was here to stay or just to implement the announced features

Yes, it's a good question. If he does I'm happy to contribute to his salary for adding POS

This developer only implementate the announced features.

Ok so we have to find someone who will do POS for us too. Please share ideas guys. We need someone well skilled and fast
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
jahl your loss i have to see a coin that in the last 2 months started only with the name

thats just it, i bought because of the name, and i'm sure many others did aswel, but we cannot survive with only the name.
I do want to see this coin succeed and am very curious to see the gen 2 features.
Lets forget about 2nd gen for now. We need everyone's help including yours to find out how to implement POS and other features asap

which is why i was asking if the new dev was here to stay or just to implement the announced features

Yes, it's a good question. If he does I'm happy to contribute to his salary for adding POS

This developer only implementate the announced features.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I'm looking around the IRC channels for help *crosses fingers*

there has to be a nice soul on this planet involved in cryptos......

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

GO THERE FILL OUT THE DAMN FORM!

we need more exposure. NUF SAID  Shocked Shocked

Also in the trollbox ask for busoni! talk to him directly,
BOTHER POLO!
Thanks for request. I did it myself 2 moths ago and few other people but they have not added it yet. There is voting on the site too
Activity: 448

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

GO THERE FILL OUT THE DAMN FORM!

we need more exposure. NUF SAID  Shocked Shocked

Also in the trollbox ask for busoni! talk to him directly,
BOTHER POLO!

But untill we'll see a glimps of them actually being released, i'm just being careful.
on the supernet or blocknet issue, a coins needs to have something unique to offer before it is considered to be included in the project i'm afraid.

not quite right LTCD was taken in consideration by Jl777
and is not a necessity even with unique caratteristics
a coin can be added to supernet
not at the BTCD place or near but in SUPERNET

Would you please be able to ask him\find out if it's true and what would our community need to do to receive this opportunity?
legendary
on the supernet or blocknet issue, a coins needs to have something unique to offer before it is considered to be included in the project i'm afraid.

"LTCD was taken in consideration by Jl777"
I think he was waiting to see what LTCD would bring with its 2nd gen features.
and that was the main project behind the LTCD.
But we'll just have to wait and see wht will happen i guess
legendary

hope its not going to be like mindfox and crypt, fingers crossed Undecided

do you really want to take that risk? This coin could still go much much lower until your doubts are proven.

I'm out, bought at 124 so still x3-x4 profit what i had left, sold most at 2k+
going to watch and see how this develops
Activity: 490

do you really want to take that risk? This coin could still go much much lower until your doubts are proven.

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
very low price and not scam coin so I bought small pack for mid term.
I love coins with POS I waiting when POS will be implemented on LTCD.
oh and that new dev, was he hired to implement the new features only, or is he here to stay for future development?
all things aside, he could just let us know that he needs some time to solve those family problems tho.

Pages:
Jump to: