Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 28. (Read 368553 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Just a suggestion... If we apply for SuperNet won't that give us access to some more devs as it's basically a community thing right?  Maybe if we start to work with the Bitcoindark team and pool some resources that might be a good thing for both coins and communities!! Just saying we have options to explore if we lose Troll but I am not sure we have just yet... If he has some troubles on the home front he might just be unavailable for the time being... Understandable in those circumstances!!

Besides If he had to bow out I am sure he would do so in a classy fashion and make an announcement post about it... But my gut tells me he is still in he just needs time!! We shall see soon enough!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

I understand what you mean but but completely ignoring contact and abandoning community is vey inconsiderate thing to do.
We all have problems. I have serious problems with my family and my own health myself.

Not finding time to write at least on single message for community to explain the situation, in such circumstances is very badly inconsiderate

We just have to get together now and look out for options. Would you be able to contact people who would be willing to help us with SuperNet or make some connections with BitcoinDark community? We all would be very grateful

I'm requesting server details from the dev tonight for our FTP for the website. Since recent news has comeup i'm thinking the launch, though not finished would be better for us. I'm also starting to learn Java coding for Android and will be toying around with building an android app for us.

The android app is a whim and will be my learning enviroment so take note of that.

I'll keep you updated.

If all doesn't go well I will have to do beta access to gain feedback on the website. I will be hosting it on my own computer so I am thinking a small under 5 user beta. Email me at Aleckloss at gmail if you want to get in on it.

On the note of Troll,

I fully believe that we have to give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to this. If a dev hasn't been active for over a month then there is cause to worry. Heck I take weeks off to to school and work. I can't even imagine having family issues since I am so young. Family always comes first and I'm sure he will give us an update soon here.

It seems that you have actually taken over and unwillingly become one of our devs :-)
I'm very glad that we have you on board :-)
To be honest, I'm willing to vote for you to become one of our main devs.

About Troll, liek I mentioned before we all have problems so community deserves at least one message. We are people here too, not just forum nicknames...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Official BitFoundry Dev
Yes, and also it is finally time to make the website Professionally
away with these strange Photos of insurance agents.
the first way for open and transparent should be which displays the whole Dev Team be
presents with your own pictures

Love your fire Mick, care to be a beta tester of the new site tonight or tomorrow?
Activity: 182
Official BitFoundry Dev
I'm requesting server details from the dev tonight for our FTP for the website. Since recent news has comeup i'm thinking the launch, though not finished would be better for us. I'm also starting to learn Java coding for Android and will be toying around with building an android app for us.

The android app is a whim and will be my learning enviroment so take note of that.

I'll keep you updated.

If all doesn't go well I will have to do beta access to gain feedback on the website. I will be hosting it on my own computer so I am thinking a small under 5 user beta. Email me at Aleckloss at gmail if you want to get in on it.

On the note of Troll,

I fully believe that we have to give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to this. If a dev hasn't been active for over a month then there is cause to worry. Heck I take weeks off to to school and work. I can't even imagine having family issues since I am so young. Family always comes first and I'm sure he will give us an update soon here.
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Also, we need help from community to find some dev who would help us introducing TOR or Darksend

PM
Activity: 126
Just a suggestion... If we apply for SuperNet won't that give us access to some more devs as it's basically a community thing right?  Maybe if we start to work with the Bitcoindark team and pool some resources that might be a good thing for both coins and communities!! Just saying we have options to explore if we lose Troll but I am not sure we have just yet... If he has some troubles on the home front he might just be unavailable for the time being... Understandable in those circumstances!!

Besides If he had to bow out I am sure he would do so in a classy fashion and make an announcement post about it... But my gut tells me he is still in he just needs time!! We shall see soon enough!!

Cheers,

Ghosty
Also, we need help from community to find some dev who would help us introducing TOR or Darksend
Ok, what we have to do now is to implement features from Roadmap asap.

We are waiting for these features to be implemented this week:

- Encrypted Messaging
- Stealth addresses
- Mac Wallet

Also aleckloss will introduce new, nice looking website this week.

From next week we must focus on implementing POS so could have it by the end of November.
As I mentioned, I am happy to contribute to your pre-mine spending on payment to new dev.

Once we get POS then we need to introduce DarkSend by the end of December.

Lets leave 2nd generation for now.

We MUST have POS by the end of this month

Please, give us details/contact of new dev or ask him to introduce himself here.

Then we can figure out with him how much it would cost community to have him(her) implementing POS
Activity: 154
You said you have not heard from Troll for few weeks but he was on the forum a week ago:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9515422

We asked him to show his face into the forum. But after more than 10 emails no response anymore....
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
You said you have not heard from Troll for few weeks but he was on the forum a week ago:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9515422

Premine
I see there is a lott of questions about the premine. My goal is to keep LitecoinDark going. To achieve this I need btc to hire developers. I sold 80% of the coins for btc and have left 20% for the website and video bounty. Also from perspective with negotiations with other devs about prices don’t help with such premine. I hope everybody understands this. I will keep doing my work regarding LitecoinDark and keep supporting this project since I have good intesions.

This is understanding and explains the drop in price.

It is sold into small sell walls, so I serious doubt about this.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Premine
I see there is a lott of questions about the premine. My goal is to keep LitecoinDark going. To achieve this I need btc to hire developers. I sold 80% of the coins for btc and have left 20% for the website and video bounty. Also from perspective with negotiations with other devs about prices don’t help with such premine. I hope everybody understands this. I will keep doing my work regarding LitecoinDark and keep supporting this project since I have good intesions.

This is understanding and explains the drop in price.
Dear Community,

I think everybody knows how much time we put into this project and I really wanna see this project take off. However we are dependent of code developers.

Development
Like you all know we are busy to hire other developers. This has some reasons what I will explain more futher in this annoucement. Right know a other dev than TrollbyFire is busy with Encrypted messaging and Stealth wallet addresses. However this dev is running into some issues regarding the code. Normally it was already done but I will keep push him since I already have paid. If the community know good developers tell me!

TrollbyFire
I think TrollbyFire has the skills to make a 2nd gen I serious don’t doubt about this. However he promised me and Xircom 4 weeks ago the whitepaper regarding the 2gen. Till today I didn’t recieve anything and he didn’t response on emails or messages from our side. I think is more than fair to tell the community this. The question if Troll is still on board or when he bring to 2gen? I really don’t know. What I know is that Troll have some problems regarding his family and we can only hope he can fix this.

Premine

I hope I have provide the community enough information and hope that the community still keep supporting LitecoinDark.

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

Have you got access to all the 2nd gen code which Troll has written?
If so, would new dev be able to finish it?

No I don't have acces to the code. We can only wait and see what Troll does. I am very sorry for the bad news but I think the community deserve the right to know what is going on.
Dear Community,

I think everybody knows how much time we put into this project and I really wanna see this project take off. However we are dependent of code developers.

Development
Like you all know we are busy to hire other developers. This has some reasons what I will explain more futher in this annoucement. Right know a other dev than TrollbyFire is busy with Encrypted messaging and Stealth wallet addresses. However this dev is running into some issues regarding the code. Normally it was already done but I will keep push him since I already have paid. If the community know good developers tell me!

TrollbyFire
I think TrollbyFire has the skills to make a 2nd gen I serious don’t doubt about this. However he promised me and Xircom 4 weeks ago the whitepaper regarding the 2gen. Till today I didn’t recieve anything and he didn’t response on emails or messages from our side. I think is more than fair to tell the community this. The question if Troll is still on board or when he bring to 2gen? I really don’t know. What I know is that Troll have some problems regarding his family and we can only hope he can fix this.

Premine

I hope I have provide the community enough information and hope that the community still keep supporting LitecoinDark.

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

Have you got access to all the 2nd gen code which Troll has written?
If so, would new dev be able to finish it?
Dear Community,

Development

TrollbyFire

Premine

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Spreading FUD doesn't help anyone except those who are trying to shake the coins from weak hands... The buy pressure still is greater than the sells so that tells me to hold my ground... Look at the facts people and don't let a few spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt effect your decisions...

There is a new developer coming on board to help out, there are more people being brought in to help with the PR side of things which is a good move because lets face it PR is not their strong point... They are good developers and skilled at coding... They just need to expand the team and bring people on board that are skilled in the business side of things!! I think they are finally realizing they can't do it all and are getting the help they need. They also need a bit of time to sort that out... I am sure an announcement will be coming soon with regards to your concerns...

As I have stated before... I will be holding onto my coins no matter how low they drive the price down because you have to know that those who are manipulating the price will want to eventually push it up to reap the profits... It's a roller coaster ride that has yet to see a large peak... It's coming you can bet on that!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

its too good to be abandoned anyway, LTCD is gaining such fame that its such a waste to leave anyway, still holding my coins too, i believe its just price manipulatons
Activity: 126
Spreading FUD doesn't help anyone except those who are trying to shake the coins from weak hands... The buy pressure still is greater than the sells so that tells me to hold my ground... Look at the facts people and don't let a few spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt effect your decisions...

There is a new developer coming on board to help out, there are more people being brought in to help with the PR side of things which is a good move because lets face it PR is not their strong point... They are good developers and skilled at coding... They just need to expand the team and bring people on board that are skilled in the business side of things!! I think they are finally realizing they can't do it all and are getting the help they need. They also need a bit of time to sort that out... I am sure an announcement will be coming soon with regards to your concerns...

As I have stated before... I will be holding onto my coins no matter how low they drive the price down because you have to know that those who are manipulating the price will want to eventually push it up to reap the profits... It's a roller coaster ride that has yet to see a large peak... It's coming you can bet on that!!

Cheers,

Ghosty
Activity: 518
im out as well. luckely i hadnt bought much.

no response from dev after all these rumours is a very bad thing. i have seen to many devs leave and coins fail, so sorry but im gone.
Activity: 162
Yes, and also it is finally time to make the website Professionally
away with these strange Photos of insurance agents.
the first way for open and transparent should be which displays the whole Dev Team be
presents with your own pictures
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
lmao website is offline too.

do I need to spell out what's really happening here?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/uVQgFzW.png

in this thread, I was the biggest skeptic, so hardly you will discover something new.
but try to explain, ok
Pages:
Jump to: