Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 29. (Read 368553 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I have been very patient but I think I am going to sell. Maybe it's the wrong thing to do, but so be it

I have sold to many coins at a low point, that I think it is too risky. Have had a couple of those +400% encounters after I just sold. I'd rather lose another 80% then miss out on a +400% Smiley

We'll see...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I have been very patient but I think I am going to sell. Maybe it's the wrong thing to do, but so be it
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
lmao website is offline too.

do I need to spell out what's really happening here?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Dear Community,

Unfortunately TrollbyFire is sick and was not able to do the interview. Soon he gets well again he wil do the interview. We have also some good news about upcoming new features. We have hired a developer to do some work for LitecoinDark. This week there will be a wallet update with:

- Encrypted Messaging
- Stealth addresses
- Mac Wallet

Ofcourse after the new wallet is delivered we must do some testing. Keep up the spirit!

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

Give already the answer to what is happening here.
We are all waiting. Are you kidding or what?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Dev will you please update us with pre-mine txn Huh? now this coin doing same as other shitcoin  Undecided

Dev we need your reply
Activity: 462
I see!?

There was + 500k LTCD transfered from Pre-mine address yesterday:
http://explorer.litecoindark.com/address/Ld9RUxoDZcrr54kx8rz2fxb55QxYtC7WcX

200k to some address which isn't on the richlist (quite some possibly exchange address)

http://explorer.litecoindark.com/address/Ld8oYEx31UToMbKRPeJPZNtPq69Uz7df4F

and

300k transfered to one of the big hoarder addresses

http://explorer.litecoindark.com/address/LQRzko5XJB1c9kf4hAAgrHdNp3hEAGFgsa

Could devs, please explain why community wasn't informed about this? Why there is no transparency?
It's a second time within 3 weeks that LTCD pre-mine wallet had changes, without making it exactly transparent to community about where/to who LTCD was transfered.

I can understand one mistake but not when it happens over again.

It looks peculiar, considering your recent news about Troll By Fire being sick and new developer being hired.
Has Troll By Fire given up development?

What about 2nd generation now?
If Troll has not given up, when 2nd generation is going to be finished, please?
Also, who is the new developer?

I'm sorry but considering all these recent events, even me, big supporter of LTCD has started questioning what's been happening...

- LTCD disappears from pre-mine address with no information.

- There is no proper website. The one we have now is amateur and embarrassing.
If we are going to get proper one now, that's because some community member offered help, not devs.

- All features like POS, TOR etc, have been postponed under (logical of course) argument that 2nd generation would need to be finished first, but no final date of release of 2nd generation has been given.

- The interview has been cancelled.

Bascially, there is little progress, despite some wallet updates, some change to block reward and releasing different wallet versions.
(actually Windows, Mac, Linux wallets should had been ready when the coin was released - that's what most of other cryptocoins usually had upon release)

It seems like atm, all community is living on hopes about 2nd generation and all they have got are promises...

I'm not in particular satisfied about all these so I'm going to rest from this community now and hold up my activity. I will carefully see where it all goes to within next few weeks...

Activity: 518
true and i also dont think they sold it to cash in and run away. just wanted to say that to avoid fud like this they should have communicated.

this coin cant use things like this at the moment as buy support is already this low
if it was to pay for some job then they should have announced this!

not logical that they dropped the coin. they had a million opportunities to do this on a much higher rate. Why do the upgrade, spend time on development and so on? I confess that I myself almost did not trust the developers. but in substance and great value they did everything they were saying. and if they are paid for the work, I radically change my opinion about them, because they gave those coins that could sell for their own benefit.
Besides the problem of pre-production runs low. almost all of it is allocated to the capitalization and completely clean.

date of shipment of coins corresponds job ads (I emphasize, hiring a developer, which means payment).

therefore it is very good and now the optimal time to enter the market
Activity: 518
if it was to pay for some job then they should have announced this!
legendary
i'm wondering how much the new dev will get and when we'll be introduced to him, maybe that has something to do with it

Could be it, although the tx's were about a month ago.
Dear Community,

Unfortunately TrollbyFire is sick and was not able to do the interview. Soon he gets well again he wil do the interview. We have also some good news about upcoming new features. We have hired a developer to do some work for LitecoinDark. This week there will be a wallet update with:

- Encrypted Messaging
- Stealth addresses
- Mac Wallet

Ofcourse after the new wallet is delivered we must do some testing. Keep up the spirit!

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

aaaaaaaaaaaaa
all ok guys. it is payment for developers to update  Smiley
Activity: 448
i'm wondering how much the new dev will get and when we'll be introduced to him, maybe that has something to do with it
I think it's just a transfer coins to other addresses. do not rush.
in any case this occurred two days ago, and if, they could already be marketing.
legendary
litecoindarkDev,

what happened to the 500K coins from your wallet?
can anyone explain this?)
These developers are beginning to amaze me more and more)

hrm. The first address is empty as well: http://explorer.litecoindark.com/address/LNpv2MtvCbVJdctvvD5iyNVqagbAkHjw2d
litecoindarkDev,

what happened to the 500K coins from your wallet?
can anyone explain this?)
These developers are beginning to amaze me more and more)
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
interesting more interesting is a new shop for the altcoin ,
look at http://bitscoinshop.com.br/
trying to insert in some coin
legendary
TRAP. Don't sell.
do you believe its will break 1000sat in a few days?

I don't know, I know that someone puts bids to scare people and someone is buying from people who're tired/scared of LTCD holding.

THIS IS THE PROVE OF BOTS TRADING LTCD ON DIFFERENT WEBSITES AND MAKE TRADING TERRIBLE FOR NON BOT USERS.

YOU SEE BY THE WAY THE DIFFERENT HOUR TIME, BUT THATS BECAUSE THE TIME LINE ARE DIFFERENT ON BITTREX - AND CRYPTSY   TIME DIF 6 HOUR,

gr bassie

It sucks indeed. I hate it when you place an order and immediately something is placed one sat above it...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
TRAP. Don't sell.
do you believe its will break 1000sat in a few days?

I don't know, I know that someone puts bids to scare people and someone is buying from people who're tired/scared of LTCD holding.
Pages:
Jump to: