Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 30. (Read 368553 times)

Activity: 659
Merit: 502
TRAP. Don't sell.
do you believe its will break 1000sat in a few days?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Official BitFoundry Dev
Don't get me wrong I celebrated at night Wink just coded all day ha. Should have the release this week!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
there are more buy order than sell,hold your LTCD

It's a bot that buys... ;-)
there are more buy order than sell,hold your LTCD
Activity: 462
I've been busting my butt this weekend on the site template. Its looking very good. The main problem that I am running in to would be what the threshold for too much info on the site. We want to be succinct but not overly crazy with needless bloating sentences just to fill space. I absolutely look forward to seeing what you all think about it.

I agree for it being succinct and simple. Something simple like BitShares or Bitcoindark websites.

Thanks again for everything. I see that you must have been working really hard.
Thanks for spending your precious weekend on this
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Dear Community,

Unfortunately TrollbyFire is sick and was not able to do the interview. Soon he gets well again he wil do the interview. We have also some good news about upcoming new features. We have hired a developer to do some work for LitecoinDark. This week there will be a wallet update with:

- Encrypted Messaging
- Stealth addresses
- Mac Wallet

Ofcourse after the new wallet is delivered we must do some testing. Keep up the spirit!

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

See no reason to panic guys. We will do an interview with Troll as soon as he is better. Don't be so hard on the team guys. There are very few fulltime devs in the work and these guys have lives and are not robots.

Stay positive,
JB

FINALLY a Mac wallet. Glad to see more features incoming Cheesy
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
KryptoKings if you are invested in LTCD
it would be great if you will be a PR for this coin
i'll talk to litecoindark or xircom if you are interested

I would love to but already on board with 2 other coins and one just launched. I am not the PR guy for either coin but work within the community. I can help with advice but its up to the team. A good portion of the PR has to be done by the community like Dogecoin did. Everyone needs to start with attacking social media. Let the coin team go after vendors, news outlets and payment processors. Prime example is MAT.

Thanks,
JB
Official BitFoundry Dev
I've been busting my butt this weekend on the site template. Its looking very good. The main problem that I am running in to would be what the threshold for too much info on the site. We want to be succinct but not overly crazy with needless bloating sentences just to fill space. I absolutely look forward to seeing what you all think about it.
Official BitFoundry Dev
From what I'm gathering, a PR team is in the works.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
KryptoKings if you are invested in LTCD
it would be great if you will be a PR for this coin
i'll talk to litecoindark or xircom if you are interested
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
make a wall so to speak at 100 as i did
if i had another btc it would be more
i'll recharge
Activity: 518
holy shit what happened here. only a few more sells and we are at 100sat Sad
Activity: 370
How much lower can LTCD go?

That is a very good question....  :O

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
How much lower can LTCD go?

Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Dear Community,

Unfortunately TrollbyFire is sick and was not able to do the interview. Soon he gets well again he wil do the interview. We have also some good news about upcoming new features. We have hired a developer to do some work for LitecoinDark. This week there will be a wallet update with:

- Encrypted Messaging
- Stealth addresses
- Mac Wallet

Ofcourse after the new wallet is delivered we must do some testing. Keep up the spirit!

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

See no reason to panic guys. We will do an interview with Troll as soon as he is better. Don't be so hard on the team guys. There are very few fulltime devs in the work and these guys have lives and are not robots.

Stay positive,
JB
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I have to say this is a Strong Community and a Great Community, But there not much that the Community can do for the coin now. Its up to the Dev team now. And we know how that works out. Holidays are coming and I Hope the Community Members have a Safe and Happy Holiday. Here's to a New Year, Cheerssssssss!

What holiday..?
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
I have to say this is a Strong Community and a Great Community, But there not much that the Community can do for the coin now. Its up to the Dev team now. And we know how that works out. Holidays are coming and I Hope the Community Members have a Safe and Happy Holiday. Here's to a New Year, Cheerssssssss!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Just bought 12k on Bittrex.

Got a 53k Stock of coins atm Tongue

Isnt the contest schedueled to end now? (Friday 2 days ago)
Pages:
Jump to: