Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 5. (Read 368515 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.
Gentlemen.

Please can we let this go? It won't end up anywhere useful or nice.

I would like to focus more on moving forward. I think it would be best.

This is my request. I do not want to mediate and I do not want to censor anyone. If you do continue with your discussion, at least keep it civilized and do not go outside of respectful boundaries.

Thank you.

well we have to ask ourselves they used the premine for a new dev who was never introduced and Xircom says he still holds 500 thousand coins wow he was mining a million a day so he just might as well say he dumped big time lol and for a pr what did he do hmmm. Then says he will check in time to time wow thanks for the support lmao. I just feel like I was played for the work that I did to get the coin on sites and promote it but I still believe in this crypto and will continue to hold for the long run. We have a great community and thanks for the people standing up and taking on the challenge. Smiley

Voodoo1967, facts please. How do you think I mined 1 mil coins a day.... At the highest point I had 1.1 mil, but sold some and bought some. I still got half of my coins, so please do not put out non facts !!!
What do you mean by support, im still here and I havent left anything. I will still provide needed support, but if you keep up putting out shit like you use to, I do not see any reason why I should stay..... Ahhh..... that was so nice to be able to say what I feel, something I haven't been able to do for months.
[/quote

well I remember seeing you making close to a million a day in the pool there that you were at the top for days lol. Plus iam not the only one the noticed that then your on the dev team hmm kind of strange and for pr what did you do . Its pretty bad that people said the ghost and me were the pr team lol . Any ways I not here to start crap just telling it as it is period. And I don't believe for a second what was said about trollbyfire is true. So here is your chance to bow out and look good take it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Litecoindark Reddit Moderator
well we have to ask ourselves they used the premine for a new dev who was never introduced and Xircom says he still holds 500 thousand coins wow he was mining a million a day so he just might as well say he dumped big time lol and for a pr what did he do hmmm. Then says he will check in time to time wow thanks for the support lmao. I just feel like I was played for the work that I did to get the coin on sites and promote it but I still believe in this crypto and will continue to hold for the long run. We have a great community and thanks for the people standing up and taking on the challenge. Smiley

Voodoo1967, facts please. How do you think I mined 1 mil coins a day.... At the highest point I had 1.1 mil, but sold some and bought some. I still got half of my coins, so please do not put out non facts !!!
What do you mean by support, im still here and I havent left anything. I will still provide needed support, but if you keep up putting out shit like you use to, I do not see any reason why I should stay..... Ahhh..... that was so nice to be able to say what I feel, something I haven't been able to do for months.
[/quote

well I remember seeing you making close to a million a day in the pool there that you were at the top for days lol. Plus iam not the only one the noticed that then your on the dev team hmm kind of strange and for pr what did you do . Its pretty bad that people said the ghost and me were the pr team lol . Any ways I not here to start crap just telling it as it is period. And I don't believe for a second what was said about trollbyfire is true. So here is your chance to bow out and look good take it.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I can see that you really are trying to be helpful. I prefer to see you this way than to see you when you are angry. Keep posting your ideas and continue to be optimistic.

I was posting my other reply so that you would know that somebody is seeing you and to let you know we are busy with some other things for just a bit longer.

Just trying to be helpful, and dont mean to sound so forward. Putting ideas out, and hoping others will share ideas to keep the forum active and having everyone Communicating. I know you need time and am not trying to be pushy.

You guys rock.  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
I can see that you really are trying to be helpful. I prefer to see you this way than to see you when you are angry. Keep posting your ideas and continue to be optimistic.

I was posting my other reply so that you would know that somebody is seeing you and to let you know we are busy with some other things for just a bit longer.

Just trying to be helpful, and dont mean to sound so forward. Putting ideas out, and hoping others will share ideas to keep the forum active and having everyone Communicating. I know you need time and am not trying to be pushy.

Thats great, thanks for replying
Hey Alec, having problem seeing website @ http://www.litecoindark.com/ I did clear cache file and Im using chrome. Is it up there yet or is it being hosted elsewhere. If its not ready yet, its cool, thou I saw other saying they viewed it couple pages ago.

I know you are interested and very hopeful that good things happen soon. We are still getting situated but we are working at the same time. We are not yet ready to add more work until we have some of our work finished.

It won't be long.

Holding back on issue and avoiding the problem need to change, and not saying the things that needed to be said, is what set the coin and development back. We are all aware how things when, we need to set that aside and move forward. If we are still looking for Dev's that can help with the project and feature, may I ask the Dev to list it on the front page forum and if you have access to Litecoindark tweeter(put a tweet out and also announ new dev team on tweeter)

I know you are interested and very hopeful that good things happen soon. We are still getting situated but we are working at the same time. We are not yet ready to add more work until we have some of our work finished.

It won't be long.

Holding back on issue and avoiding the problem need to change, and not saying the things that needed to be said, is what set the coin and development back. We are all aware how things when, we need to set that aside and move forward. If we are still looking for Dev's that can help with the project and feature, may I ask the Dev to list it on the front page forum and if you have access to Litecoindark tweeter(put a tweet out and also announ new dev team on tweeter)

Holding back on issue and avoiding the problem need to change, and not saying the things that needed to be said, is what set the coin and development back. We are all aware how things when, we need to set that aside and move forward. If we are still looking for Dev's that can help with the project and feature, may I ask the Dev to list it on the front page forum and if you have access to Litecoindark tweeter(and please put a tweet out and also announ new dev team on tweeter)

Edit:

I don't know if it my PC, but I did clear the cache file and still unable to see the New website, anyone else having this problem.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Activity: 182
Official BitFoundry Dev
I am extremely disappointed with the past happenings, but all we can do is look forward.

The new development team has such a positive attitude and I can say without a doubt that the people are who working on this development team have been verified as legitimate people and cannot run with any funds due to the system that we are putting in place.

Soon too, with more transparency from us you can see our progress and hold us to, and even help us, with a guarantee that your funds donated will be protected and used transparently in development for the coin.

I look forward to when we can get coding again and repair the damages to move forward. We are sure trying our hardest to do just that. Thanks for bearing with us community. We appreciate all of your hard work and patience.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Cant complain about the new team!

Great job guys!

Lets get things going!!!!!
Thank you.

There will be more communication from us than you have seen previously.

It does take communication, the new team does seem to try to communicate. To make this change over, its going to take a lil time. Keeping the forum active on events and features will help keep it going. We may not like the price atm but once things start getting develop the price will start coming back up. So dont panic sell yet. As long as the new funds are being account for, and are being discuss then we see trust again. So until the new team can get things organize, please becareful how you word your post. Lets give the new team a chance and keep ideas flowing.

It does take communication, the new team does seem to try to communicate. To make this change over, its going to take a lil time. Keeping the forum active on events and features will help keep it going. We may not like the price atm but once things start getting develop the price will start coming back up. So dont panic sell yet. As long as the new funds are being account for, and are being discuss then we see trust again. So until the new team can get things organize, please becareful how you word your post. Lets give the new team a chance and keep ideas flowing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Litecoindark Reddit Moderator
I do not know the exact amount. The funds were gone before I had any position. At the time I became Lead DEV, there was no balance.

The funds that we have are new funds provided yesterday. Any new contributions will be made known. The new wallet addresses have been posted and have also been updated on the First Post. You may follow these addresses using the usual block explorers.

Wow, alot has changed.  New devs.. How many coins did the old devs dump on departure? Im not here to fud, I still am holding some ltcd.... just wondering. . .
Activity: 168
Wow, alot has changed.  New devs.. How many coins did the old devs dump on departure? Im not here to fud, I still am holding some ltcd.... just wondering. . .
Activity: 182
Official BitFoundry Dev
Made a few aesthetic changes to the site last night, still working on content updates as the week moves on.
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
   Hey guys

I know I dont post here too often, but this is IMPORTANT,Ive heard some of you bash Cryptsy before, but I did not listen  Cry

I had a 2part authorization in place where Cryptsy would text me a code to log in, when i woke up this morning, I saw that I had gotten one while I was sleeping. I tried logging in, but it wont let me...keeps saying invalid username/password. I had every LTCD I ever mined or bought there, maybe not alot to some of you, but 90,000 was alot to me, Now I fear its gone forever...please be careful. I hope I can get them back, among the other coins that were in there, but probably not gonna happen.. Cry  Keep yours in yourwallet..

Matthaggie

If someone successfully logged into your account you should receive an email with the IP address and a link to lock down your account immediately until you can establish contact with admins to sort everything out. Good luck!

I have contacted Cryptsy, they have not gotten back to me yet. I never got an email for logging in, which is strange.
News?

Did you see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8569583

Includes current wallet addresses and initial deposits to those wallets.

when some news ? and yes i was in the buy wall untill yesterday from 212 sat until 311
Pages:
Jump to: