Pages:
Author

Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together - page 16. (Read 55566 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
What exactly is it were waiting for, its been what a week since the 'big news' and fuck all? Either way, summons has been written up and will be sent to an address once I can confirm he is a resident/living in Romania legally, this can take a while. For me its still a small claims matter, for those with bigger payments good luck to you.. I guess its dog eat dog from now?

Im not expecting any response other than an envelope full of shit with my summons back, at least this way I know for sure hes 100% fucked off into the sunset.

Any additional information I gain, I will ask if I can post it here (I am not going to lie, but from my recent efforts I was somewhat 'shouted at' so I will think twice, plus I dont want to effect my own case seen as its cost me money out of my pocket, money that would of been spent better but I guess I cannot face facts).

I wish good luck to you all, and Cristian/beekeeper or what ever the fuck you name is.. If your reading this, the day I see you face to face and snatch my virtual coins back I will send a swift boot up your arse you utter, utter wanker.

Signing out, take care guys its been a good ride but I am done.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I think that Cristian Schipor is shameless.
Ok Cristian, you have to pay me the amount that you owe me. Then I'll pay you personally the fees in Euro. I and my friends know your home address.

if you know the address
why dont you go to his home and ask for payout ?
Cheesy

....maybe with a couple of very big guys !!!! ;-)

if you know the address than you should pay him a visit and bang his front door , such disgraceof doing from a man who earn a lot of trust from litecointalk community , and i see until today there is still a few people in litecointalk that believe in chris
Grin I see the next ltcgear update: the bodyguard fee  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Ok Cristian, you have to pay me the amount that you owe me. Then I'll pay you personally the fees in Euro. I and my friends know your home address.

if you know the address
Cheesy

if you know the address than you should pay him a visit and bang his front door , such disgraceof doing from a man who earn a lot of trust from litecointalk community , and i see until today there is still a few people in litecointalk that believe in chris
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

if you know the address
Cheesy

Activity: 56

if you know the address
Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
I'm not too bothered about the money I've personally lost. Receiving it would be nice but I invested knowing the risk. What annoys me is that another scammer is going to walk away with a shit ton of money without any consequences. Pretty much done with crypto for now. Humans.... can't live with them, can't live without 'em.  Sad

so do I, personally id like to receive what i am owe, but im pretty much done with believing this christian guy, all he has now is maintenance fees for us to pay
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Activity: 24
WHAT NERVES!!!!!!!!!!
This guy is a real psychopath. Obviously he is massaging the books. He is lubricating our assess Embarrassed. Guess what will be he next movement? He will announce that after discounting this so-called maintenance "tax" there is no money left, and either he will have to close the company or allow him several months to recover. This whole story is just to have an excuse. He is trying to save his own psychopathic devil's ass. He is constructing an alibi for his forthcoming lawsuits, most likely from the Romanian IRS and/or investors. He is deep shit.
Activity: 30
Is no one at this thread talking about the latest update from Chris at Gear's Home page , ie., that he apparently is asking everyone to pay a fee before he pays them 7 or 8 weeks of missing payments??
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
I'm not too bothered about the money I've personally lost. Receiving it would be nice but I invested knowing the risk. What annoys me is that another scammer is going to walk away with a shit ton of money without any consequences. Pretty much done with crypto for now. Humans.... can't live with them, can't live without 'em.  Sad
Activity: 79

Please donate us:

https://cryptokill.me/scambase/?page_id=21 (for donations!)

thanks you

your Scambase

Do you personally know these people? Do you have any real contact details? Can't trust no one after ltcgear and crypto double crap.
Maybe is part of his defense. I know he is under a lot of pressure (cannot give more info on this process). Some versions says he was trying to run away, but now he can't.
Well, this an e-mail I just received from scambase:
Dear registered Users.
Thank you for your Support and infos over the last Months.

We have achieved some things.
We have got the information of the WhoIs Database of LTCGear.com and Hashprofit.com.
These informations are needed to get legal claims against them.

Owr lawer from France got this information for us. It is a very slow and very bothering act to get all the informations needed. A name can always be changed or a address. That is the internet.:-(
It took some time to find out registration addresses pointed to the ISP and there is the next step we need the official information of the ISP´s.

ISP / host firms like godaddy.com and so on always need to back up their IP given to the user day and time. There for we are confident that the informations are right.

The whole "Step one" Cost a couple of hundred dollars / Euros (800 Euros) to pay the lawer.

We are intereseted in future work and getting these guys to pay us and even more it would be a nice side affect if they even get their justice.
Please donate us:

https://cryptokill.me/scambase/?page_id=21 (for donations!)

thanks you

your Scambase
Activity: 79
The weird thing is the guy visited litecointalk forum today. Scammers usually do not login back onces rip off people. Check his profile https://litecointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=15253.
That Garza, cannot even deserve title of scumbag, but cum-bag, is also of the lowest class, and surrounded by even lowest sub-servants and butlers. The good thing is that is being investigated by the SEC (another bunch of ...whatever!). Dog eating dog. All these psychopaths has been clustered themselves. Actually, the youtube videos I attached in my previous post are two famous salsa songs talking about these kinds of individuals. From my side, I will tell them to roll the bills and the stacks of coins and introduce into their...(guess?) Cool
Activity: 49
What exactly is it were waiting for, its been what a week since the 'big news' and fuck all? Either way, summons has been written up and will be sent to an address once I can confirm he is a resident/living in Romania legally, this can take a while. For me its still a small claims matter, for those with bigger payments good luck to you.. I guess its dog eat dog from now?

Im not expecting any response other than an envelope full of shit with my summons back, at least this way I know for sure hes 100% fucked off into the sunset.

Any additional information I gain, I will ask if I can post it here (I am not going to lie, but from my recent efforts I was somewhat 'shouted at' so I will think twice, plus I dont want to effect my own case seen as its cost me money out of my pocket, money that would of been spent better but I guess I cannot face facts).

I wish good luck to you all, and Cristian/beekeeper or what ever the fuck you name is.. If your reading this, the day I see you face to face and snatch my virtual coins back I will send a swift boot up your arse you utter, utter wanker.

We're waiting for mid February (The gen2) to see if it was a scam all along or not.(I wouldn't be too excited tho)

There is no point to waiting anymore if your are able to do anything. Every deadline beekeeper has set for himself has expired. He is no better than Garza at this point.
Activity: 42

We're waiting for mid February (The gen2) to see if it was a scam all along or not.(I wouldn't be too excited tho)
Activity: 17
If it's a scam i doubt that anything will happen to him authority don't give a single f**k about cryptocurrencies.

As of right now he has done nothing legally wrong, well not until LTCGear seems to of ceased trading, what I mean by this is an official announcement stating the halt in Cloud Mining, closure of the site/domain or lack of response for an extended period of time (1-2 months). Given the sub-par and almost pathetic updates every few days/weeks seems to keep pushing this back, meaning those who want to take legal action cant really do anything given the false hope/updates.

In regards to 'don't give a single f**k about currencies', the world does not work like that. At the point he trys to change BTC to fiat he is going to have to explain this to his bank, sooner or later whether its done in small or large transactions if he wants to remain 'legal' surely he will have to declare this money? And of course if he doesn't, every man and his dog knows he has or has had it.. Tax evasion and such is pretty serious in the EU, you may ask why? The governments are a bunch of tight cunts and any attempt at taking their money will end up in you being treated worst than a rapist, trust me they are on that shit.
This guy is a "pedro navaja." We will sing him: "la vida te da sorpresas, sorpresas te da la vida." We know his whereabouts, any time. More sooner than later.
Beekeeper in these videos, watch!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZLnah1_ggo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgai9QXubE4

Activity: 420
Merit: 260
I hope this guy gets what is coming to him. He is the lowest of the low!  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: