Pages:
Author

Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together - page 11. (Read 55566 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Server maintenance
Hi,

A short server maintenance is scheduled for Feb 19. Server will placed in maintenance mode for several hours.

Kind Regards,
Chris

What maintenance? Why put on maintenance you hardly ever touch? Must be upgrade or update. Argh. I forgot we had these excuses before. Another silly excuse for delay.

It is so he can update the hidden balances with the new week's figures and then show pending on the website.  Grin

Nah, it's so the LTCTalk crew can lick his ass for another week

Make no mistake, they will do exactly that.  And God forbid you don't agree with the ass licking.  In fact, one of the LTCTalk moderators will attack you on a personal level if you're not singing the chorus line.  A cult-like environment indeed.  

In about 5 hours the "week frame" concludes (7 days from announcement).  Given that a percent already have functioning balances and others will be brought aboard in "waves", there should certainly be verifiable examples by now.  It feels like a game of legal maneuvering. His statement that everyone has a balance seems to be admission that he's in possession of our coinage.

In any event, I believe the end game to be near.  And if not, come June we can head over to LTCTalk for entertainment purposes. I'm sure they'll still be talking about the latest ETA and current progress on the database cleaning.  Good luck all.   Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
[quote
Server maintenance
Hi,

A short server maintenance is scheduled for Feb 19. Server will placed in maintenance mode for several hours.

Kind Regards,
Chris

What maintenance? Why put on maintenance you hardly ever touch? Must be upgrade or update. Argh. I forgot we had these excuses before. Another silly excuse for delay.

It is so he can update the hidden balances with the new week's figures and then show pending on the website.  Grin
[/quote]

Nah, it's so the LTCTalk crew can lick his ass for another week
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

It is so he can update the hidden balances with the new week's figures and then show pending on the website.  Grin
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
[quote
Server maintenance
Hi,

Kind Regards,
Chris
[/quote]

Alphabet letters in this case. An update without real update.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Too many letters on the litecointalk forum again, but no real changes on site.
?

what do you exactly means by this ? did you mean the last Q&A if it is so then yes i agree , its just too much words with nothing as a fact, the only thing i need is my payout, and after i withdraw my coins, im gonna sell my account and get out as soon as possible, but i think he will shut the site soon , no one getting pay i guess
It meant, I didn't understand what he meant by letters...
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
?

what do you exactly means by this ? did you mean the last Q&A if it is so then yes i agree , its just too much words with nothing as a fact, the only thing i need is my payout, and after i withdraw my coins, im gonna sell my account and get out as soon as possible, but i think he will shut the site soon , no one getting pay i guess
legendary
?
Too many words on the litecointalk forum again, but no real changes on site.
Activity: 103
Maybe we were paying to a fake LTC-G site, and even the actual one is also fake, and we are dealing with a fake Chris now, while the real non-fake Chris may never has existed since the beginning. Are we also fake? Could it be another Vanilla Sky? Shocked

Wait for a week then we can do whatever we want none of the believer will stop us:-)
Activity: 24
Maybe we were paying to a fake LTC-G site, and even the actual one is also fake, and we are dealing with a fake Chris now, while the real non-fake Chris may never has existed since the beginning. Are we also fake? Could it be another Vanilla Sky? Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Pretty easy to scroll back and see who was crying the most about affiliate payouts and the big group buys. Will be interesting if most were fake.  

A lot of people are not effected by affiliate payments, myself included however I see a lot of people quick enough to dismiss it. In all fairness why should people go without, people should be paid what they are owed. If he just cuts all affiliate payments regardless of paying out share payments ill be pissed on their behalf.
actually that the strange part, people are ready to forfeit their affiliate and the multiplication of the 26 while the whole reason to buy before Christmas was those 2 things.
I think, many (of the remaining ) of the believer are just faking it  Grin
(no we don't want to upset Chris, because he won't pay us... strange idea of business tbh actually they are just willing to take whatever he will give, no question asked...)

lol, what can we say to those beekeeper fanboy, they will not listen, all beekeeper's word will be praise like a god , they wont even see what lies ahead is a full of bullshit
Activity: 32
I cant believe people still think he will pay. Only way any of us will get anything is if he is put in prison and all his assets are taken by the courts. I have already filed reports and for them to take them seriously there needs to be more made. Come on, lets get this scamer piece of crap locked up.
Activity: 17
Pretty easy to scroll back and see who was crying the most about affiliate payouts and the big group buys. Will be interesting if most were fake.  

A lot of people are not effected by affiliate payments, myself included however I see a lot of people quick enough to dismiss it. In all fairness why should people go without, people should be paid what they are owed. If he just cuts all affiliate payments regardless of paying out share payments ill be pissed on their behalf.
actually that the strange part, people are ready to forfeit their affiliate and the multiplication of the 26 while the whole reason to buy before Christmas was those 2 things.
(no we don't want to upset Chris, because he won't pay us... strange idea of business tbh actually they are just willing to take whatever he will give, no question asked...)

Then again who gives a toss if we upset him, in business there is no time for feelings its business.. If we want to insult him that's our choice, I am not saying that's right but we certainly should not praise nor lick his ass, personally I think he needs to know what a cock up he has turned this into. Now dont get me confused, manors fair enough a please and thank you costs nothing, but genuinely licking his ass, praising him for taking an hour after weeks of silence for coming onto a forum is a joke, maybe if he knew our real frustrations he would act upon it thats if he is going to at all.. I understand portions of it may of been totally out of his control but as said time after time he has made this no better with his communication/way of dealing. I am still young myself, and I really hope I don't say this with idiocy but this cant be how a business of this value is ran. Like, look at the turnover in such a small amount of time, looking at it now it seems unbelievable.

As for the consumers, especially those openly forfeiting their affiliate payments I would firstly like to say thank you, of course the less he has to pay the more chance he will pay however I openly detest to your decision, that's your money and you are entitled to it.

As for the multi shares mean nothing if there not paying out so I will quite happily forfeit that to continue our regular payouts although he did say paying the 'fee' will include the multi. I dont if that means;

No Multi > Pay Fees > Get Multi
Get Multi > Pay Fees > Continue
legendary

Activity: 17

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
Many of the shares bought on Bf and cm were done so people would get affiliates payout.  Most of the shares were resold.  There could be thousands of qasics that are considered bad by Chris and will be deleted from users accounts, at no fault of their own. 

How do we know there fake? He could just state they are fake to avoid paying us, I presume he quite conveniently has 'no records' meaning we are all subject to bullshit. The scale/price of resold shares were of better deal than the actual website, myself included I expect to get bullshitted into believing my shares were 'fake'.. I guess we can only hope and pray to senpai my friend.

I agree with you.  I bought several shares from resellers after all the group buys,  if they do turn out to be fake, then we will have a better idea of who the scammer is I guess. That or like you say Chris can say they are fake even if they are not.  I'm not really expecting any payouts anyway, but I guess we will keep waiting to see more of the bullshit.  

100% agree!!!
I bet that is the next thing to happen. He is going to declare shares as fake. And than the witch hunt is going to start. I bought from him, him from her and her from this guy and this guy from another guy and he is saying that he bought it from ltcgear directly....
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Many of the shares bought on Bf and cm were done so people would get affiliates payout.  Most of the shares were resold.  There could be thousands of qasics that are considered bad by Chris and will be deleted from users accounts, at no fault of their own. 

How do we know there fake? He could just state they are fake to avoid paying us, I presume he quite conveniently has 'no records' meaning we are all subject to bullshit. The scale/price of resold shares were of better deal than the actual website, myself included I expect to get bullshitted into believing my shares were 'fake'.. I guess we can only hope and pray to senpai my friend.

I agree with you.  I bought several shares from resellers after all the group buys,  if they do turn out to be fake, then we will have a better idea of who the scammer is I guess. That or like you say Chris can say they are fake even if they are not.  I'm not really expecting any payouts anyway, but I guess we will keep waiting to see more of the bullshit.  
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Are there any pictures available of this scammer

Remember what i told you about the hitman ? wait a little before paying 20000 $

Would be fun to place a full page ad with his face in all the major Romanian newspapers
Pages:
Jump to: