Pages:
Author

Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together - page 13. (Read 55566 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
the planet of the Chris' sock puppets
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

wondering what he would he post at litecointalk, i hope its not just another explanation about this delaying, all that explanations means nothing when people cant get their hands to their coins

I expect announcment that scrypt minig is due to current market conditions unprofitable so he is temporarily shutting down, but he has genX chips in production in China which everybody can preorder right now
Would be interesting if he was shutting down, we would know exactly what is his hashrate on ltc...
well... pre-ordering anything to someone who hasn't been able to pay anything in 2 months... that will be epic
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
No one mentioned it here, but according to Chris....he will make some posts tomorrow...stay tuned !!!
he didn't say he will post on litecoin.
He said there will be some post on litecointalk... which is probably true no matter who post them  Grin
He will present to us is new business about divinations

wondering what he would he post at litecointalk, i hope its not just another explanation about this delaying, all that explanations means nothing when people cant get their hands to their coins

no. it is that you now have to pay his tax.
and for sure he wont post today...he has a few days delay
Activity: 291
Merit: 250

I expect announcment that scrypt minig is due to current market conditions unprofitable so he is temporarily shutting down, but he has genX chips in production in China which everybody can preorder right now
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
No one mentioned it here, but according to Chris....he will make some posts tomorrow...stay tuned !!!
He said there will be some post on litecointalk... which is probably true no matter who post them  Grin

Activity: 30

Always tuned from last several months. But now a days new be accounts are defending Mr. CHRIS i hope he is not using spare time to create accounts to ........

I really want him to be dead if he scams

Please list exactly which newbie accounts are defending " Mr. Chris ".
I have not seen anyone defend that guy in the past 3 weeks, if not longer.
Please provide a list or stop making totally inaccurate statements.

I'm kinda defending him since there's no proof of scam.

I am Chris's puppet Chris is my master Chris is handsome ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

" Chris is handsome"......hey, careful now, Chris is a married man...you don't  want to make his very, very, very, very talented wife jealous , do you ! Lol
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
The Master of Desaster will speak to his slaves. Dam it! I have no Idea, what he will say. "Hackers has stolen all your Bitcoins" or You must pay 50% before withdraw?
legendary
Activity: 42

Always tuned from last several months. But now a days new be accounts are defending Mr. CHRIS i hope he is not using spare time to create accounts to ........

I'm kinda defending him since there's no proof of scam.

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

U don't think ur reaction was toooo fast bro / chris :-)
Activity: 42

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

they may even be bisexuals Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Or, they are divorcing, and the bitch took all the coins.

this could be a good speculation but i dont think this one happened which i believe that both he and his wife works together from the previous incident at bitcage tech too
Or, they are divorcing, and the bitch took all the coins.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

Lol, that would be a twist. All the while we've been raging at Chris, but actually he is just the employee. Lavinia is the mastermind behind it all Cheesy
I don't read Romanian but commercial director of Bitcage with a master degree in economy sounds like a lot like it... (do they teach how to run a ponzi in Bucarest University ?  Grin)

lol Chris is the nice guy reimbursing 100s of btc over bugs, while his wife organize the rest of the ponzi, makes sense  Grin

mind blown
so this beekeeper guy is pretty much a geek, or a nerd in computer thingie or whatsoever and his wife is the mastermind, so perhaps that gen2 thingie could be real until his wife decided to run away and keep that gen2 for themselves
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
legendary

Lol, that would be a twist. All the while we've been raging at Chris, but actually he is just the employee. Lavinia is the mastermind behind it all Cheesy
I don't read Romanian but commercial director of Bitcage with a master degree in economy sounds like a lot like it... (do they teach how to run a ponzi in Bucarest University ?  Grin)

lol Chris is the nice guy reimbursing 100s of btc over bugs, while his wife organize the rest of the ponzi, makes sense  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: