Pages:
Author

Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together - page 12. (Read 55566 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Many of the shares bought on Bf and cm were done so people would get affiliates payout.  Most of the shares were resold.  There could be thousands of qasics that are considered bad by Chris and will be deleted from users accounts, at no fault of their own. 

How do we know there fake? He could just state they are fake to avoid paying us, I presume he quite conveniently has 'no records' meaning we are all subject to bullshit. The scale/price of resold shares were of better deal than the actual website, myself included I expect to get bullshitted into believing my shares were 'fake'.. I guess we can only hope and pray to senpai my friend.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Many of the shares bought on Bf and cm were done so people would get affiliates payout.  Most of the shares were resold.  There could be thousands of qasics that are considered bad by Chris and will be deleted from users accounts, at no fault of their own. 
Activity: 42
Are there any pictures available of this scammer

Remember what i told you about the hitman ? wait a little before paying 20000 $
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Are there any pictures available of this scammer
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Probally he is going to declare 80% of all shares as fake...

Kind of hard when most were purchased directly from his website.
well, but the address where the payment were sent has been hacked... (so basically we never paid him, we paid some hacker  Grin)

If that was the case then the shares would have never been added to the account.
but there are fake share too  Grin
(I know, I know, it sounds like a bit like he isn't the one who have been running ltcgear website... )

waiting for the update when he will say that he never organized the BF/CM/Proper Goodbye, but some hacker did  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

well, but the address where the payment were sent has been hacked... (so basically we never paid him, we paid some hacker  Grin)

If that was the case then the shares would have never been added to the account.
legendary

well, but the address where the payment were sent has been hacked... (so basically we never paid him, we paid some hacker  Grin)
legendary

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
legendary
yeah, it is difficult to get satisfied by any of his answers:
"account will be cleared in wave" ?
This is a good one, but sound like he will validate and make every payout manually... so he doesn't want to do manual payout (through automated scrypt) but he is willing to validate 10k account manually...
It isn't even close to what do an exchange (except may-be Crycurex, for those who remember Grin or a mining pool for that matter).
So even if we get our balance, it won't be over (yet).

"I don't have the statistic"  Grin I do: 0%  Grin
This is a big lie followed by a crappy excuse, everybody knows it especially as it is the critical part of his system (and for everybody)

Excuses are given in wave too, next wave next week... I am afraid
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Yep. His answer that he cannot make public how many accounts have been cleared tells everything (because the number is zero). But he set desperate folks to freeze-anger status for another month.

This is a good one too:

Pending means that remote database declined information on that balance. After last wave of cleaning, all balances should be visible but maybe locked for individual processing. Persisting 'pending' message after that point will probably mean an error occurred.

What's the bet that after a couple of weeks a few users get a balance showing, but it is "locked"?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I don't know if you guys have connected the same Chris, supposedly scammer to the one on this thread. It would be a shame yes. But I've been following him for a while now and he always gave his word.
legendary
Yep. His answer that he cannot make public how many accounts have been cleared tells everything (because the number is zero). But he set desperate folks to freeze-anger status for another month.

Yes, most likely other than his family and friends nobody has been paid anything. Everyone's account gets rejected by the database. What a coincidence.  Cry
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
legendary
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24666.165

Beekeeper "Balances should slowly appear over the next week with information around the fee to be paid".

Yea. Good luck with that. I was there for the entire Q&A. As far as I am concerned we learned nothing new. Just a waste of time. More of the same and evasion tactics.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24666.165

Beekeeper "Balances should slowly appear over the next week with information around the fee to be paid".
legendary
Well, it is now Feb 13th Romanian time, so much for his posts for Feb 12th........just more lies from Chris....as the saying goes, when you look up the definition of the word " liar" in the dictionary. ..all that is displayed is a picture of Chris.

Wow, so true. Embarrassed
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Activity: 30
Well, it is now Feb 13th Romanian time, so much for his posts for Feb 12th........just more lies from Chris....as the saying goes, when you look up the definition of the word " liar" in the dictionary. ..all that is displayed is a picture of Chris.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

wondering what he would he post at litecointalk, i hope its not just another explanation about this delaying, all that explanations means nothing when people cant get their hands to their coins

I expect announcment that scrypt minig is due to current market conditions unprofitable so he is temporarily shutting down, but he has genX chips in production in China which everybody can preorder right now
Would be interesting if he was shutting down, we would know exactly what is his hashrate on ltc...
well... pre-ordering anything to someone who hasn't been able to pay anything in 2 months... that will be epic

shutting down?i hope so, so we can move on with our lives and never looked back at this ltcgear again i guess
Pages:
Jump to: