Pages:
Author

Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together - page 3. (Read 55566 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I still don't see any Q&A section about the deadline this Wednesday...

Also, inconsistent information: "There is no deadline for first option. There is a deadline for second option, which is not yet set. " vs "Deadline to request share conversion to physical boards is July 15." (homepage/account page)
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Each ASIC unit is roughly equivalent of 350Mhs.

Deadline for conversation is 15July!

Hell ,yeah! Glad i not sold my account Smiley

We'll see. I hope he doesn't mean it's equivalent to 350Mhs of SHA power... that would be funny, but not really.
legendary
Activity: 994
Each ASIC unit is roughly equivalent of 350Mhs.

Deadline for conversation is 15July!

Hell ,yeah! Glad i not sold my account Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
well this has been a good laugh ... anyone still holding out is beyond hope.

my account says things are converted to other things and if I only send 5 BTC magical mining will begin again. Lol.

dead thread is dead as ltcgear, lol

if you want to get rid of your account send me a PM Wink

nah, why would I do that ?.... it can sit and rot for all I care lol.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

my account says things are converted to other things and if I only send 5 BTC magical mining will begin again. Lol.

Nah. I'm holding out because I've already written off the loss and am playing the LTCG lottery. I put up an account for sale but was just looking to see what the market offered - turns out nothing.

sure, if you have an "high fee Account" means 0.017 btc fee per qasics then the rate is 1BTC 10K shares. That is not a lot.

My fee is rounded up 0,00131 per share, what would be the going price per 10k shares for those?
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

Nah. I'm holding out because I've already written off the loss and am playing the LTCG lottery. I put up an account for sale but was just looking to see what the market offered - turns out nothing.

sure, if you have an "high fee Account" means 0.017 btc fee per qasics then the rate is 1BTC 10K shares. That is not a lot.
Activity: 868

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

if you want to get rid of your account send me a PM Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 1045
Sold my LTC Gear account this evening. Will stop watching this thread. Am tired of this drama. Good luck to you all who have the fortitude to stick with this mess.  Lips sealed

How much did you sell 1 ASIC Board (4000qasic) may i ask.

Or how high was the fee ?

the price is something like 0,5 BTC /10000 Shares. Dont be an idiot to pay more, however, you will never get the money back IMO, as long you dont want to invest more money in this ponzi.
legendary
Sold my LTC Gear account this evening. Will stop watching this thread. Am tired of this drama. Good luck to you all who have the fortitude to stick with this mess.  Lips sealed

He didn't sell ASIC boards but he sold his account, with maintenance fee unpaid Wink
legendary
Activity: 994

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
My account shows cleared just need to only pay the massive fee for never ever received payouts

The fee does not get you back payments owed. If anything, and this is doubtful, it will restore weekly payment going forward only. Nobody has claimed getting any back payments. And no "support" tickets have ever been acted upon -- they were just waste more of our time tickets.

The bolded part, we don't know that yet.
The fee does not get you back payments owed. we know that for sure... stop misleading people.
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
Hi,

btw I sell LTCG Accounts  - If you like to gamble or start fresh ...

8100 Shares + 10 2nd Gen
and
5300 Shares

Are still available.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
My account shows cleared just need to only pay the massive fee for never ever received payouts

The fee does not get you back payments owed. If anything, and this is doubtful, it will restore weekly payment going forward only. Nobody has claimed getting any back payments. And no "support" tickets have ever been acted upon -- they were just waste more of our time tickets.

The bolded part, we don't know that yet. Hopefully when all this sync crap is done we'll hear about it in the Q&A.
At this rate two more weeks for whatever sync he has left, and hopefully the actual Q&A.  I think we will see balances in July. JMO
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
For some reason it is too quite regarding LTCG!!
he is doing all this bullshit site updates asking for more BTC and not paying what he owes.
isnt it time to start acting legally?
legendary

The bolded part, we don't know that yet. Hopefully when all this sync crap is done we'll hear about it in the Q&A.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
You said it right...

Thats the logic...by the way i think this sir doesn't reach the logic LOL

Lets see whats happen...at least something its happening, and thats not bad at all

actually nothing is happening, this is just another part of his scheme ...

such butthurt
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Pages:
Jump to: