Pages:
Author

Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together - page 9. (Read 55566 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
ETA changed to March 4/5
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
March 1, then March 2 and so on. I'm getting worried/upset now.
Just say that you will finish in a month or something, but don't always add an extra day.

He must have heard you...he changed ETA to 2 days instead of 1 day..March 3rd and 4th.  Lol

wonder if that is an auto script that he coded, weird is it, he can do a PFGA board but cant fix his simple website, or i say he doesnt intend to finish his website
Just say that you will finish in a month or something, but don't always add an extra day.

He must have heard you...he changed ETA to 2 days instead of 1 day..March 3rd and 4th.  Lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

You should have started worrying back in January
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Server under maintenance (ETA March 1 - some accounts got 48 hours payment lock reset).

He's not even trying anymore  Undecided

+1

ETA now March 2nd
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Server under maintenance (ETA March 1 - some accounts got 48 hours payment lock reset).

He's not even trying anymore  Undecided
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Activity: 42
Did we get paid yet? Wink

Yeah and with the litecoin value right now it adds up to a cool and sweet 20 $ bill
Did we get paid yet? Wink
Activity: 79
New update at website by Chris...more really confusing words. Site is still down re., the accounts.

This all called bollocks.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Litecoin Association Director

I really don't understand you net denizen, legal eagles. I can tell you that any lawyer, if they are being honest, will laugh you out of their office if you tell them about your problem.

I can also tell you that Bee's lawyer, if he has one, is probably toasting and smoking a cigar with Bee, because there really isn't anything you can do.

So just stay calm, and be a BEE-liever Wink

Do you happen to be:

• Romanian Lawyer
  • Mining Farm Operator
  • LTCT Moderator

Hey im one of those!  Grin

Romanian lawyer? Cheesy

Haha sure I can do that  Grin
New update at website by Chris...more really confusing words. Site is still down re., the accounts.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
I agree, we need to start filing police reports in Romania with as much info as we can gather on Chris. I believe he is posting these updates simply to be able to claim that he is working to fix the situation once legal charges do arise.
Soon this thread will be the second biggest next to the GAW one
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
sadly yes, we can do nothing about this, this is what encourage chris to keep on putting on promises there, well we will see how this end, this weekend gonna be interesting again if he dont show up

But it is

two days of management week are required to be used several days earlier

Makes perfect sense.

Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1064

I really don't understand you net denizen, legal eagles. I can tell you that any lawyer, if they are being honest, will laugh you out of their office if you tell them about your problem.

I can also tell you that Bee's lawyer, if he has one, is probably toasting and smoking a cigar with Bee, because there really isn't anything you can do.

Well, that is exactly what Chris and his lawyer are hoping you all will think..ie., that  you can do nothing.

Nevertheless,  you never know what desperate victims will do and I for one would not want to be in Chris' s position, looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life.

Reminds me of the Mel Gibson movie " Payback "

sadly yes, we can do nothing about this, this is what encourage chris to keep on putting on promises there, well we will see how this end, this weekend gonna be interesting again if he dont show up
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

Do you happen to be:

• Romanian Lawyer
  • Mining Farm Operator
  • LTCT Moderator

a Romanian lawyer  Shocked Grin
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

Do you happen to be:

• Romanian Lawyer
  • Mining Farm Operator
  • LTCT Moderator

Romanian lawyer? Cheesy
Activity: 812
Litecoin Association Director

Do you happen to be:

• Romanian Lawyer
  • Mining Farm Operator
  • LTCT Moderator

Pages:
Jump to: