Pages:
Author

Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together - page 4. (Read 55566 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
My account shows cleared just need to only pay the massive fee for never ever received payouts
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
WTB LTCGear accounts! PM me. Thank you! Smiley

Is there a single person that sold an account to this man committed to charity? I'm still in doubt whether he is insane, or doing charity, or a sociopath like Chris, or ... you name it

Or gambler. Nothing wrong with that.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
You said it right...

Thats the logic...by the way i think this sir doesn't reach the logic LOL

Lets see whats happen...at least something its happening, and thats not bad at all

actually nothing is happening, this is just another part of his scheme ...
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
You said it right...

Thats the logic...by the way i think this sir doesn't reach the logic LOL

Lets see whats happen...at least something its happening, and thats not bad at all
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Well i think my account got cleared... LOOOL

Now i have to pay 2.38BTC to resume the minning and the week payments ROFL

So my question is: What about every week that doesn't receive?

This sir its really trolling us!

Well, there is another possibility. If your amount due is the same to the amount he owes you, the only thing s missing is a link which makes you pay your maintenance from funds he owes you.
That s the only logic thing to do.
This guy have no clue about business LOL

Really...I owe me more than 2.38BTC actually LOL
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

LOL. Still not on my account. I kind of feel left out. What a joke! Anyone who pays is a fool.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
So as i understand (Chris got an ewsome englishc).

We need to pay the anual fee to receive the payouts?

His Engrish is better than my Cromanian.
Activity: 587

Yep  Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 938
And for backup purposes:

Share payments
Interval   LTC   DRK
2015/05/01 - 2015/05/07   0.01748197 LTC / 1 ASIC Share   0.06106851 DRK / 1 ASIC share   
2015/04/24 - 2015/04/30   0.01712051 LTC / 1 ASIC Share   0.06528614 DRK / 1 ASIC share   
2015/04/17 - 2015/04/23   0.01715260 LTC / 1 ASIC Share   0.06589402 DRK / 1 ASIC share
Activity: 714
Most of the user accounts not yet cleared, will be be cleared this week.

All new cleared accounts will be required to pay new year maintenance fee (via balance link) before the payments are resumed.

A second option will be available for those users with accounts valued over a threshold which do not want to continue to mine via hosted service.

For such accounts, a share conversion (both kinds) to self maintained hardware (boards equipped with ASIC chips) will be available via account page (details there).

A Q&A session will be conducted, arrangements yet to be made.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What's the latest news on this?
Activity: 37
another new announcement on ltcgear.com

"An announcement regarding accounts not yet cleared will be posted Tuesday, May 12."

i haven't heard of any accounts that have been cleared.  has anyone? (except three that got 1 ltc cleared to show that disbursement worked---i do not consider that being cleared accounts)

I've only seen of just the one, here in this thread. Where did you see the two other occurrences happening?

reply 3081 and other earlier ones on the litcointalk thread (https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=22433.msg265219;topicseen#msg265219) say three.  then this is on the thread https://forum.gethashing.com/t/not-paying-ltcgear-discussions/2031/1301; "I spoke to one of the two guys who were there with Reini. He told me he got nothing but 1 LTC. How is that account cleared?Huh"---response 1269 and it was discussed in the same thread earlier by someone called "Reini" himself.
legendary
Activity: 938

"An announcement regarding accounts not yet cleared will be posted Tuesday, May 12."

i haven't heard of any accounts that have been cleared.  has anyone? (except three that got 1 ltc cleared to show that disbursement worked---i do not consider that being cleared accounts)

I've only seen of just the one, here in this thread. Where did you see the two other occurrences happening?
Activity: 37

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
WTB! Looking to buy LTCGear accounts. PM me. Thanks!
Activity: 714
Pages:
Jump to: