Pages:
Author

Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together - page 10. (Read 55566 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/tumblr_lzdjy2adiu1r2pxgdo1_400.gif?w=650

I really don't understand you net denizen, legal eagles. I can tell you that any lawyer, if they are being honest, will laugh you out of their office if you tell them about your problem.

I can also tell you that Bee's lawyer, if he has one, is probably toasting and smoking a cigar with Bee, because there really isn't anything you can do.

So just stay calm, and be a BEE-liever Wink

Well, that is exactly what Chris and his lawyer are hoping you all will think..ie., that  you can do nothing.

Nevertheless,  you never know what desperate victims will do and I for one would not want to be in Chris' s position, looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life.

Reminds me of the Mel Gibson movie " Payback "

Activity: 25

I really don't understand you net denizen, legal eagles. I can tell you that any lawyer, if they are being honest, will laugh you out of their office if you tell them about your problem.

I can also tell you that Bee's lawyer, if he has one, is probably toasting and smoking a cigar with Bee, because there really isn't anything you can do.

Do you happen to be:

• Romanian Lawyer
  • Mining Farm Operator
  • LTCT Moderator

Nope. Just someone swimming in shit creek (since too many people to fit in the boat) like you all Tongue

And when we climb out of the creek and the sun starts drying us, it'll be like a cloud mining scented facial mask.
Activity: 763
Merit: 534

Do you happen to be:

• Romanian Lawyer
  • Mining Farm Operator
  • LTCT Moderator

Nope. Just someone swimming in shit creek (since too many people to fit in the boat) like you all Tongue

Do you happen to be:

• Romanian Lawyer
  • Mining Farm Operator
  • LTCT Moderator

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
I'm also getting a bit worried, but I am still hoping that Chris is only trying to do his best to fix things up.

he is doing his best to actually keep people to believe him by spreading more promises instead of fixing his sites and enable withdrawal , almost 3 months for zero payment, we will see how he continue this
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
I'm also getting a bit worried, but I am still hoping that Chris is only trying to do his best to fix things up.

Still worried? The point to stop worrying was about a month back. Anger should have ended two weeks ago also. Acceptance has come and gone for most people. If you get anything now it is like putting on an old coat and finding money in the pocket. Getting paid anything should be a shock and a surprise.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'm shocked...

"Server under short maintenance (ETA Feb 24 - modifications are performed)."
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Site back down again but with a new message !?

Deja poo, the feeling you've seen this shit before... Wink

It's groundhog day everyday for ltcgear

Perfect analogy!
legendary
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

It's groundhog day everyday for ltcgear
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

Activity: 42
legendary

Same old crap.
legendary
I cant believe people still think he will pay. Only way any of us will get anything is if he is put in prison and all his assets are taken by the courts. I have already filed reports and for them to take them seriously there needs to be more made. Come on, lets get this scamer piece of crap locked up.

+1  Angry
Server has been done for maintenance for the last few hours.
I believe there will be no change.

You are right...NO change...site back up
Activity: 59
Server has been done for maintenance for the last few hours.
I believe there will be no change.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
I cant believe people still think he will pay. Only way any of us will get anything is if he is put in prison and all his assets are taken by the courts. I have already filed reports and for them to take them seriously there needs to be more made. Come on, lets get this scamer piece of crap locked up.

Agreed. I hope his ass ends up in jail put I wouldn't bet on it.  Angry

there is nothing can be done
so id better hope he pay me up, but i dont get my hope too high, so if there is another delay then i wont be surprised lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 260

Agreed. I hope his ass ends up in jail put I wouldn't bet on it.  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: