Pages:
Author

Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together - page 7. (Read 55566 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
New f.....g update:

Lockdown is extended by 36 hours.
Very important! Users accessing website via scripting or proxies/vpn/thor will get their account hardlocked.

yeah and i am santa clause^^

Ehm, why can't I access whatever I want on the web via a VPN?
Also, why doesn't ltcgear support https any more?

Because he is never going to pay and eventually he will hardblock all accounts and claim he is paying the ones that are not blocked, but everyone's will be blocked. Clever scammer. Piece of Shit.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Announcement:  " Maintenance week will end on Friday "

He didn't said which Friday Wink

haha very great..i bet my house that today is nothing!!

+1
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
New f.....g update:

Very important! Users accessing website via scripting or proxies/vpn/thor will get their account hardlocked.

Ehm, why can't I access whatever I want on the web via a VPN?
Also, why doesn't ltcgear support https any more?
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
New f.....g update:

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
New f.....g update:

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Sorry to report, one of the guys at the other thread have reported that his 48 hour lock down has finished and his balances still simply show " pending"

NO SURPRISE !!!!!!

( but it is kind of sadistic, reminds me of the movie Hostel which was set in Slovakia or was it Romania, I can't remember)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Doesn't make sense to me that balances are hidden during the lockdown .

The balances part of the site is still a plain text-widget. There is no functionality there to show dynamic balances. Have to hope he is working on that today and tomorrow. Unlikely though.

Have to agreed. I will be shocked if after 48 hour lockdown , balances show up in accounts.
For me that will be late morning on Monday when count-down clock expires, for some it will be earlier...please post here once you know.

If balances show up in the accounts I will probably die of a heart attack.

dont get yourself too high with the hope, as of monday you will just see another excuses and the website is down with a big wall of text from the site
i dont know but i think balance should be showing up by now, the 48 hours should be just a lockdown for us to withdraw from the site not restraining us from viewing our balance
Activity: 79
7 years later..

Server under maintenance (ETA March 4/13/2022 - server in maintenance day - many accounts payment locked until tomorrows maintenance mode lockout).
LOL
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Chris is sadistic.

I wish no one anything bad but i hope someone is sadistic to him same he is to all of us.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Ladies and Gentlemens,

on Monday we proudly presents: .............

TADAAAAAAAAA

Nothing!
Activity: 98
After such long maintenance one would think the whole site is 'good to go' so to speak. Proabably wouldnt hold breath I fear, but wishing best for all that invested.
legendary

The balances part of the site is still a plain text-widget. There is no functionality there to show dynamic balances. Have to hope he is working on that today and tomorrow. Unlikely though.

Have to agreed. I will be shocked if after 48 hour lockdown , balances show up in accounts.
For me that will be late morning on Monday when count-down clock expires, for some it will be earlier...please post here once you know.

If balances show up in the accounts I will probably die of a heart attack.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

legendary
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

legendary
Finally could log in. Changed payout address since timer reset anyway. Have no real hope of getting paid but might as well log in to let the timer run out.  Embarrassed
Successfully loged in and lock timer is active. Lets see what next
legendary
From my location ltcgear is even not accessible Sad

Me also. Just some garbage cannot log into website.
From my location ltcgear is even not accessible Sad
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 1, then March 2 and so on. I'm getting worried/upset now.
Just say that you will finish in a month or something, but don't always add an extra day.

He must have heard you...he changed ETA to 2 days instead of 1 day..March 3rd and 4th.  Lol

wonder if that is an auto script that he coded, weird is it, he can do a PFGA board but cant fix his simple website, or i say he doesnt intend to finish his website

Not trying to defend or anything, but if he is sorting out missing payments and who knows what else to all the users, well that takes some time.

lol  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: