Pages:
Author

Topic: Lucas, bitcoin expert - page 2. (Read 39919 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
March 06, 2016, 04:03:35 PM
Brand New  Online Game, CoinCity.net

No idea what's waiting for you in the CoinCity.net?

Most users are probably familiar with the Coin888.com services. I’m very proud to introduce CoinCity.net brand new Online Game using old school scripts.

We know that many days in searching of a new payment system or new faucet with highest pay. I thought there is no need to waste my time. I can use existing and good scripts, WHY

NOT?? Now payments happen with an old school generation of payment system. Yes the famous Coin888.com

CoinCity.net payment usese Coin888.com technologies and core to pay you more easily.
Everything you need in one place.

CoinCity.net New Features:

1-Fast and easy
2-Simple, no need for register.
3-Every 10 min.
4-Automatic daily payout system (Every Single Day)
5-Payment directly to your Bitcoin Wallet
6-More secure payments with high volume.
7-15% Lifetime Referral

No Registration

There is NO registration to play for free - and there is NO obligation to sign-up for real money play.

Earn Free Bitcoin - Daily Payouts (Automatic Daily Payout System)

Get free bitcoins daily! Just enter your Bitcoin address and click on payout.
Bitcoins get deposited into your wallet daily and account gets credited instantly.

A Brief History about Coin888.com

I came back with a brand new site for start over!!!

As you already knew, important facts about the CoinCity.net is that it is using Coin888.com script, As you are probably
aware Coin888.com was a huge project with several features and AdSense was our highest source of advertising income and
before the AdSense disabled my account, Coin888.com script was fast, simple and safe platform for
new generation BTC faucet.

I believe in making simple, flexible tools and apps that help beginners and advanced users gain benefit from using CoinCity.net at present and future.
I hope you find the new web site has a fresh look, is easy to use and is informative. Also you will be satisfied with the changes and enjoy my services.

Once again my main goal is very simple to build a user-friendly and simple to navigate site.
Please send your feedback, support, comments and your great suggestions to me.

Your Referral Link: CoinCity.net/?r=bitcoin address

You can download two different size banner 468x60 and 728x90 from down below links:

http://static.coincity.net/banner/468x60.gif

http://static.coincity.net/banner/728x90.gif

Remember: Add CoinCity.net page to YOUR Favorites
Best regards
Lucas
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 22, 2016, 01:29:00 PM
Getting less referrals what to do don't know should I continue to promote both faucets .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 22, 2016, 01:23:55 PM
ADMIN  Huh to pay going, Sunday passed  Huh
Auto
Hi there, Your balance will be withdrawaled to your Bitcoin wallet directly every week on sundays.
minimum amount is 0.00013000.
Automatic payout

You wanna say you that don't get paid?

I say that my Balance =0.00019642 and payments machine NO! and Monday is already ending.  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 22, 2016, 01:12:11 AM
Auto
Hi there, Your balance will be withdrawaled to your Bitcoin wallet directly every week on sundays.
Automatic payout

You wanna say you that don't get paid?
Activity: 56
February 21, 2016, 10:03:11 PM
Auto
Automatic payout
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 20, 2016, 08:39:21 PM
The title and op is quite misleading.

I have been using the site for quite a long time and have never earned more than $1 per day.
So $50 and $500 is quite a long story. Undecided

Is there any hidden factor to get more payouts?

Its a faucet and you can earn 50$ with a lot of luck like a jackpot or lottery.There's normal reward with a chance to win jackpot 50$.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
February 20, 2016, 05:43:25 PM
здpacтвyитe я здeлaл дeпoзит a oн нe дoшoл yжe пpoшлo 3 тpaнзaкции пocoвeтyйтe чтo мнe здeлaть

Hey Vovanufa,

Thank you for sending message to Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com

Hi, Unfortunately i didn't get whats the exact problem, would you please send your question with
providing some details and please ask your question in English, I'm sorry can't speak Russian.

Thank you,
Lucas
My attempt to transalte it :
''I maked deposit but after 3 transactions it not reached faucet, please suggest what to do''
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
February 20, 2016, 10:31:42 AM

I have been using the site for quite a long time and have never earned more than $1 per day.

Hey Indianacoin,

I think you know my story from beginning , but I'm really sorry for less payout, I'm working to increasing rewards very soon.  Wink

Thanks,
Lucas
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
February 20, 2016, 10:27:44 AM
здpacтвyитe я здeлaл дeпoзит a oн нe дoшoл yжe пpoшлo 3 тpaнзaкции пocoвeтyйтe чтo мнe здeлaть

Hey Vovanufa,

Hi, Unfortunately i didn't get whats the exact problem, would you please send your question with
providing some details and please ask your question in English, I'm sorry can't speak Russian.

Thank you,
Lucas
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
February 20, 2016, 10:24:11 AM
I confirm that my complaint is not about either of Lucas's sites and that it is about a site I have seen advertised on multiple faucets including his. Sent you a pm with the site name Lucas (Coin888).

Hey Kyerby,

Thank you for your private message.
I'll investigating about it, after that reporting that scam site.

Thanks for your consideration.
Lucas
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 20, 2016, 08:04:43 AM
hi i am trying to make a account and it is not sending me a email after i submit the request all i see is nothing in the area that you have the register like i have your boarder but nothing else
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
February 19, 2016, 06:04:29 PM

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
February 19, 2016, 05:12:34 PM
I have a question for users of this faucet. Is it similar to freebitco.in or is it kind of a gambling site? How much does it pay?
Activity: 20
February 19, 2016, 04:58:39 PM
Unfortunately I have no idea what the above post is trying to say. Please post in English.
Activity: 2
February 19, 2016, 03:39:03 PM
February 19, 2016, 01:05:12 PM
I confirm that my complaint is not about either of Lucas's sites and that it is about a site I have seen advertised on multiple faucets including his. Sent you a pm with the site name Lucas (Coin888).
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
February 19, 2016, 12:01:09 PM
Also check your autobet script, sometimes it works wrong.

Hey SayMeHello,

Thank you for your report Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com
I will investigate your report and do my best to quickly fix the problem.

Best regards
Lucas
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
February 19, 2016, 10:30:28 AM
Is any one still using this site?
Is it working still?
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
February 19, 2016, 08:09:42 AM
It is a site that claims it will double your investment and pay you after 100 hours. Searching through their terms I see payouts may be delayed as long as 100 hours. I sent a large portion of my bitcoin wallet to the address they provided me. My investment was received by them and appeared on the site with the countdown of the 100 hours appearing. After the 100 hours expired no payment was received. Waited another 24 hours still no payment but I was showing up on the site still as time expired. A full week or so after they no longer show record of my investment despite fact I was never paid. They do however continue to show a long list of alleged payouts to other addresses of investments as current as today. I dont know if some people are being paid and others not or if the entire list of payouts is fake. Its too long to see if they claim they paid me. Especially having to search for over a weeks worth. I am out my full investment and with no record appearing on their site and have only my bitcoin wallet showing payment to the address they provided for me I dont know how I can even appeal this to my site let alone dispute it if thats even possible. Perhaps should have taken a screen shot showing I appeared on their list with the time expired.

What are you talking ? Are you saying about coin888 ?

well you're in bit coin world here no transactions are reversed and no dispute can be filed against anyone .

wake up you're in bit coin world .

Hey FaucetRank.com,

No, he's not talking about Coin888.com or WheelofCoin888.com.
He just talking about one the ads. As I know that site asked him to investment the Bitcoin by deposite and apparently that was the scamming.
I told him, It's from Advertisement Network and I'll report it by myself, if he provide more information and send me the URL of the site.

Thank you,
Regards,
Lucas
February 18, 2016, 04:05:29 PM
The ads for the site run on several sites including coin888. What you are saying is it would be perfectly legit for me to set up a fake website and collect all the deposits I can from people claiming I will return their investment and just keep all their satoshi. If this is true then bitcoin itself is nothing but a scam. I doubt this though. If the site I am referring to is scamming everyone it lists on there it is going to pay/have paid then they need to be shut down and the operators arrested for fraud and theft.
Pages:
Jump to: