Pages:
Author

Topic: Lucas, bitcoin expert - page 4. (Read 39958 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 03, 2016, 02:45:57 PM
I will continue to support you. You have paid me in the past more than once. You cant pay more then your income and I am glad you were able to get back online. Hope things improve in the future so you as well as the members will benefit from your sites.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 03, 2016, 01:36:16 PM
"Temporarily will re-open Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com with the zero balances and low prize"
temporarily open? will it goes offline again very soon? why cant make it always opens Smiley good luck with reopening

The admin trying his best to keep up both websites but if users like us don't support the sites then we probably will not see these faucet anymore.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
February 02, 2016, 11:53:57 PM
"Temporarily will re-open Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com with the zero balances and low prize"
temporarily open? will it goes offline again very soon? why cant make it always opens Smiley good luck with reopening
Activity: 588
February 02, 2016, 10:35:55 PM
GuD to see you back  Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
February 02, 2016, 10:12:54 PM
Welcome back Lucas, thank you for re-opening the coin888.com

Guy give him support and Love Wink

We've got your back!

because love exceeded limit that's why he lost his AdSense Grin so remember please love both faucet but don't give overdose of love . Grin

Hey FaucetRank.com

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
Love is like oxygen- love is a many splendored thing- love lifts us up where we belong!

Best Regards
Lucas
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
February 02, 2016, 10:10:28 PM
Good news. I wish you good luck  Cheesy

Hey jonesT,

Thank you for using Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com
Also thank you for your support.  Wink

Regards
Lucas
February 01, 2016, 01:29:18 PM
Welcome back Lucas, thank you for re-opening the coin888.com

Guy give him support and Love Wink

We've got your back!

because love exceeded limit that's why he lost his AdSense Grin so remember please love both faucet but don't give overdose of love . Grin
Activity: 336
February 01, 2016, 11:10:27 AM
Good news. I wish you good luck  Cheesy
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
February 01, 2016, 03:06:25 AM
Till you don't get an AdSense account you can use bidvertiser ads which also pays very good and their pop under are very nice.
Try out this because its much better to earn something then nothing.

Hey FaucetRank.com,

Thank you for advising me as to what route to take regarding this issue as I am sure going to find a way for this convoluted.

Thanks,
Best regards
Lucas
January 31, 2016, 12:25:01 PM
Till you don't get an AdSense account you can use bidvertiser ads which also pays very good and their pop under are very nice.
Try out this because its much better to earn something then nothing.
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
January 31, 2016, 10:32:22 AM
WheelofCoin.com Relaunch Announcement

As promised, I’m very excited to announce the relaunched of WheelofCoin again. Visit at the web address www.WheelofCoin.com.
I've been working hard to improve the Bitcoin earn experience and increasing prizes for both sites.
With this website relaunch, my focus continues to be my users! I want to better serve you with the more prizes.

Thanks to the great feedback and insight gathered so far, I’ve decided to continue this with your support.

Please feel free to check out our relaunched website. I truly hope you enjoy both websites Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com

Let me know what you think!
Best regards
Lucas
January 30, 2016, 12:35:49 PM
I'm removing both  faucet because referral motivation is not too much.

Hey FaucetRank.com,

I understand your concerns, I will rise all prizes and referral commission soon.

Regards
Lucas

I told you get a new domain name and apply again for AdSense and this time put a blog on site and post article related to new faucet reviews etc. and make contents.

Hey FaucetRank.com,

Thank you for your suggestion, I'm working on new ways maybe new ADsense.
Thanks again for your feedback.

Best regards
Lucas
We all want to see both faucet for long term so please get good solution of traffic monetization to keep live both faucet for long term.
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
January 30, 2016, 11:52:46 AM

Hey FaucetRank.com,

I understand your concerns, I will rise all prizes and referral commission soon.

Regards
Lucas

I told you get a new domain name and apply again for AdSense and this time put a blog on site and post article related to new faucet reviews etc. and make contents.

Hey FaucetRank.com,

Thank you for your suggestion, I'm working on new ways maybe new ADsense.
Thanks again for your feedback.

Best regards
Lucas
January 27, 2016, 02:11:58 PM

Hey FaucetRank.com,

Regards
Lucas

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
January 27, 2016, 10:17:46 AM
Sad to see this one go, hopefully you guys return stronger and with great rewards to faucet users
Activity: 176
January 27, 2016, 09:39:14 AM
Moonbit.co.in
Moonliteco.in
Very strong break AdSense rules, they used about 5-6 blocks on 1 page, when google allow not more 3
Moonbit.co.in still has AdSense

They might have bought a new AdSense account

Good to see that Coin888 is back Smiley
this is not from adsense! they just using Epom market.with epom.com you can display: goolge ads/media.net/aol/...
January 27, 2016, 05:47:12 AM
Yeah, unfortunately these sites can be pretty much considered dead for the time being. Not much referral motivation anymore, I also have removed both these sites from my page now.
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
January 27, 2016, 03:19:50 AM
a great move actually, ive stop claiming this 2 faucet long time ago,
since the payout maximum only 0.01btc, well im not sure now if it still have that minimum..
what if people actually got jackpot then the min payout are only 0.01btc.? just saying..
yeah and referral commission are low compare other site.
sorry to say but really need improvement of this site.. well the design are good, admin are active which is good for community too.
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
January 27, 2016, 02:59:43 AM

Hey FaucetRank.com,

Regards
Lucas
January 26, 2016, 01:46:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: