Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests - page 26. (Read 45298 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

Admin, players and lucky staff is doing a trivia game in a chat room is spam?
if yes than i am, if not than i am not.

Is rules for only me and player not for mods?

if yes is it allowed to talk other languages in in appropriate  room?
Or is mod have that power to allow any languages to speak in a room?

if not than why is  this with me and in Indian chat room nirvana25 mod is doing so?

Is you admin give this special power to her other than all mods?

if not than why is she misuse her power to do so.

The issue

i am arrange a trivia for Indian players mod saying I m spamming,
I am a good player I need not active for rains but when i am give some rain to other players through trivia, mod called it spamming for rain
she is also using all language in Indian chat first I thought that room is English
she is not following rules please remove her from mod position and make some decent mod who support other players with this attitude of hers many players are not using Indian chat

PLEASE REMOVE THIS MOD AND GIVE US A GOOD MOD

PLAYERS WHO EVER THINK THIS RIGHT BE WITH ME AND SEND A REPLY.

mr admin after a long time i am reply to u through bicoin talk so many miscommunication  made the mod of indian room so kindly change to create a friendly atmosphere give to players.

yes you are right this lady Nirvana25 is not able for MOD position .... she is destroying luckygames rules pleass admin remove her MOD tag right now... Angry
what's going on guys?
ADMIN OR ANY STAFF OF LUCKY PLEASE RESOLVE THIS ISSUE OR IT WILL RUINED THE REPUTATION.
THIS ISSUE IS NO LONGER INTERNAL MATTER SO RESOLVE IT RIGHT NOW
copper member
Activity: 59
i'm still waiting for admin reply ..

i am appreciate to miss divisa for their opinion to change the mod of current time of Indian room

today i am so angry so i post this message  in public forum  thanks for response  all player.

Activity: 1

i am appreciate to miss divisa for their opinion to change the mod of current time of Indian room
Activity: 4
copper member

if not than why is  this with me and in Indian chat room nirvana25 mod is doing so?

The issue

I am a good player I need not active for rains but when i am give some rain to other players through trivia, mod called it spamming for rain
she is also using all language in Indian chat first I thought that room is English
she is not following rules please remove her from mod position and make some decent mod who support other players with this attitude of hers many players are not using Indian chat

mr admin after a long time i am reply to u through bicoin talk so many miscommunication  made the mod of indian room so kindly change to create a friendly atmosphere give to players.

yes you are right this lady Nirvana25 is not able for MOD position .... she is destroying luckygames rules pleass admin remove her MOD tag right now... Angry
i appreciate both of you as a quick reply of my opinion
Activity: 39

The issue

Activity: 4

The issue

yes you are right this lady Nirvana25 is not able for MOD position .... she is destroying luckygames rules please admin remove her MOD tag right now... Angry
copper member

if yes is it allowed to talk other languages in in appropriate  room?

if not than why is  this with me and in Indian chat room nirvana25 mod is doing so?

The issue

Activity: 45
Wallet lucky ?

LUCKY-token is a build-in free coin, which can be used to play games and buy awesome items at the Store. Please visit FAQ page to get more information about LUCKY-tokens.
Activity: 46
Activity: 32
Also the Litecoin here will generate Litecoin Cash? Or we need to withdraw?

Charlie Lee [LTC]

@SatoshiLite
"PSA: The Litecoin team and I are not forking Litecoin. Any forks that you hear about is a scam trying to confuse you to think it's related to Litecoin. Don't fall for it and definitely don't enter your private keys or seed into their website or client. Be careful out there!"
Activity: 83
Merit: 4
Also the Litecoin here will generate Litecoin Cash? Or we need to withdraw?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 155
Merit: 10

It is possible to add some more functions to AUTO mode?
I want increase my bet after "Every 1 win" but set also "Back to base bet Every/Streak of 2 wins".
Also this is possible to add function like "Increase every 2 BETS(without difference that will be lost or win?)

like multiple selection on win  Huh?   
--on 1 win Increase bet by XX %
--on 2 win return to base bet ??

right ??

i will forward this to admin

Thank you, yes every 1 win increase xx% but every 2 wins in row(streak of) back to base bet.
Also it will be nice to add function after every 2 BETS without difference that will be win or lost increase xx%.
Do not have idea how administrator can implement this to this awesome layout of site but have hope that Luckygames will have more function in AUTO settings in future.
There is no better gamble site for cryptocurrency in the network then Luckygames.
Keep it up!  Wink

ahahahhaha ok last one didnt understood at all  .... previous quote  turned it to admin Cheesy:D

I want increase my bet after "Every 1 win" but set also "Back to base bet Every/Streak of 2 wins".
Also this is possible to add function like "Increase every 2 BETS(without difference that will be lost or win?)

right ??

Thank you, yes every 1 win increase xx% but every 2 wins in row(streak of) back to base bet.
Also it will be nice to add function after every 2 BETS without difference that will be win or lost increase xx%.
Do not have idea how administrator can implement this to this awesome layout of site but have hope that Luckygames will have more function in AUTO settings in future.
There is no better gamble site for cryptocurrency in the network then Luckygames.
Keep it up!  Wink

There is no way to calculate when is the more chance for jackpot.
You need to hit last 6 digits of ID that will be equal to the last 6 digits of Result Number.
This give you full of random chance. Sometimes you can hit with first bet sometimes after 1mln all depends from your luck

thats not my question ,  I know that the odds of hitting the jackpot is always the same
I'm asking about what value should the jackpot be in order for the hunt to be +EV , is the odds of hitting the jackpot one in a billion ??

lol wa cannot do this reasoning  but if you want to hunt jackpot let it  be worth at least .. so wait a jp 0.01btc or over a hunt play its almost always a loss play  .... but if you play normal way ( just with min amount over the required ) who care of jp ....   and if u hit it its a EXTRA win.

right ??

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I see many people start hunting the jackpot when it gets a little big , so wondering if it can be +EV in some cases
anyone here tried to calculate what the jackpot should be in order for the hunting to be +EV , it may be good to let the auto bet at the minimum at certain cases but not sure how much it should be

quoting myself again since nobody answered , anyone did the math ??

Dice jackpot odds  1 in 10000000000 its EV+ when it is over 1000BTC
Roulette/Balls - 1 in 100000000
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

You need to hit last 6 digits of ID that will be equal to the last 6 digits of Result Number.
This give you full of random chance. Sometimes you can hit with first bet sometimes after 1mln all depends from your luck

thats not my question ,  I know that the odds of hitting the jackpot is always the same
I'm asking about what value should the jackpot be in order for the hunt to be +EV , is the odds of hitting the jackpot one in a billion ??
when lucky games will be able to play from dicebot? why you(owner) still dsnt contact with Seuntjie to add your site to list?!
Luckygames has its own Auto mode. If you need any extra option, you can suggest it here and we'll try to implement it soon.

I see many people start hunting the jackpot when it gets a little big , so wondering if it can be +EV in some cases
anyone here tried to calculate what the jackpot should be in order for the hunting to be +EV , it may be good to let the auto bet at the minimum at certain cases but not sure how much it should be

quoting myself again since nobody answered , anyone did the math ??

Pages:
Jump to: