Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests - page 29. (Read 45300 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 10
lol post deleted Cheesy rewrite here

Ignis is not one of 49 coin in luckygames as now .... and im yet to receive my small ignis from my exchange too Sad 

but maybe will be added soon like the just now added : Hshare (HSR)  , welcome all hshare owner to play on luckygames .io
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
Activity: 332
Merit: 273

We are pleased to announce that Luckygames starts accepting Hshare (HSR)
My username is Vindo,

My withdraw from your site "Is Pending" How long does this take??? Whys it take so long to process?

Anyone else expreience any issues with withdrawing? First time player and im starting to be concerned. Can any lucky admins help?

Edit: It has been processed now. Smiley I wonder what was holding it up,  what is the average withdraw time?

Usually few seconds is needed to process the withdrawal. But in some cases it can be waiting for manual approvement, therefore it is better to contact our support directly on Luckygames, if you have any issue with your deposit/withdrawal in order to solve it faster.

Ignis is not one of 48 coin in luckygames as now .... and im yet to receive my small ignis from my exchange too Sad  

if you want to check why not join https://luckygames.io/?ref=3510531

Yeah, I know that, that is why I am suggesting them to get ignis on their sote to be gamble. I see that ignis has related to nxt, and to be honest nxt is pretty successful last time, although the price is not really high but still both of these coins has good volume on coinmarketcap so to have this kind of crypto will be good

Btw you are not suppose to post your ref here since it is not allowed and you might be banned because of this, you should move it and try to post it elsewhere

Thanks for suggestion, we'll note  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Ignis is not one of 48 coin in luckygames as now .... and im yet to receive my small ignis from my exchange too Sad 

if you want to check why not join https://luckygames.io/?ref=3510531

Yeah, I know that, that is why I am suggesting them to get ignis on their sote to be gamble. I see that ignis has related to nxt, and to be honest nxt is pretty successful last time, although the price is not really high but still both of these coins has good volume on coinmarketcap so to have this kind of crypto will be good

Btw you are not suppose to post your ref here since it is not allowed and you might be banned because of this, you should move it and try to post it elsewhere
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Happy to be a gambler of this wonderful site. I earned almost 200$ last year since october 2017. Without any investment Smiley i use to play the coin i catch from the rain Smiley
legendary
My username is Vindo,

My withdraw from your site "Is Pending" How long does this take??? Whys it take so long to process?

Anyone else expreience any issues with withdrawing? First time player and im starting to be concerned. Can any lucky admins help?

Edit: It has been processed now. Smiley I wonder what was holding it up,  what is the average withdraw time?

Luckygames withdraw is fast as fuck.

Yes, I believe they do but I found out other site faster and of course with bigger fee not just a normal one and it is like instant and it is under 1 minute. Btw I withdraw btc not any other altcoin, I guess you are saying about altcoin which is really fast. This is what I like here, they got so many altcoin which can be played right away without any convertion needed

Btw OP do you have ignis coin here or is it can be traded through your platform here?
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
My username is Vindo,

Luckygames withdraw is fast as fuck.
Activity: 237
I am playing on luckygames now.
Great site for dice and other games.
Quick payouts.

Take a look via my signature.

Good to hear if you are happy to play on luckygames but I ask you to stop spamming the same post like this in many gambling thread. You can post on other threads normally unlike what you have just did. As I can see you made the exact same post more than 6 times. It is not good for the readers and not good for your account too. Take it as a friendly advise instead of an offense.

Thanks for your feedback. Appreciate it. I see your point and will follow your advise.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I am playing on luckygames now.
Great site for dice and other games.
Quick payouts.

Take a look via my signature.

Good to hear if you are happy to play on luckygames but I ask you to stop spamming the same post like this in many gambling thread. You can post on other threads normally unlike what you have just did. As I can see you made the exact same post more than 6 times. It is not good for the readers and not good for your account too. Take it as a friendly advise instead of an offense.
Activity: 136
Merit: 3
Activity: 1
My username is Vindo,

Activity: 19
An excellent update, interface looks beautiful and with perfect colors. Congratulations to all staff for the excellent work.  Shocked
Activity: 309
Merit: 12

Luckygames Update. What's new?

Profile Page
New GUI with lots of options was added

Levels System
Players with higher level receive more coins from the Rain bot, Dice Chat game,
Bitcoin Faucet, LUCKY-Tokens Faucet and have a discount (up to 50%) in our Store.
You can find the information about your Level stats on profile page. Max level is 99.

Store
Recent purchases were added
You can buy LEGEND tag from now

This is really good updates, like jpfan said, it is the best one that as I can see, the color is fine and not to contrast. Keep up the good thing but I want to ask about the lucky tokens faucet? What does it mean anyway? And how can it be discount up to 50%? Are you having your own ICO to be played on your site?

The lucky tokens are its fake money coins and you can use them in a shop to buy items like an ipad if you get enough. You get like 1000 tokens as the base after 6 days when balance is empty and some items are 50 million so can be down to 25 million but is still really hard to get there. But is a neat idea...
legendary

Profile Page

Levels System
Bitcoin Faucet, LUCKY-Tokens Faucet and have a discount (up to 50%) in our Store.
You can find the information about your Level stats on profile page. Max level is 99.

Store

This is really good updates, like jpfan said, it is the best one that as I can see, the color is fine and not to contrast. Keep up the good thing but I want to ask about the lucky tokens faucet? What does it mean anyway? And how can it be discount up to 50%? Are you having your own ICO to be played on your site?
Activity: 63
Is it possible to invest in the bankroll?
Activity: 14
https://i.imgur.com/Yer95b7.png

Profile Page

Levels System

Store

I like the latest features, sir!
thank you  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus

the new player profiles are awesome. best updates iv seen from LG

i love that you can see every user's level # in chat.

it just made chat 100x better can now you can tell who gambles there andwho's just there to collect rain.

Activity: 155
HI site offline?  This page isn’t working
luckygames.io

Hi, please clean up cache in your browser

I"m experiencing the same issue with him, using incognito browser on chrome or private window on opera browser is working fine. It can be an alternative way aside clearing cache, but unfortunately the site is on maintenance mode now. It will be back in 25 minutes, hope it will be back on time as scheduled.

Site was under big maintenance come to see new update Cheesy:D:D
Hi,
my name is Brandy Thern and I´m from Germany and I would like to get to know the conditions to get a new crypto currency on your exchange/site. I´m at the moment involved in two crypto projects and we are searching new opportunities to get the coins used for paying and gambling. Please inform me how we can get our coins on your site. Please contact me via private message. Thank you...
Sincerely
Brandy Thern

Hello,

Thanks for your question. We require the coin to be listed on Bittrex or Poloniex at least to be added on Luckygames.
Pages:
Jump to: