Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests - page 3. (Read 45296 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Why this site no wants be added to dicebot?.

Do you mean seuntji bot?
I think it has been asked and suggested few times before but it seems that the owner are confident enough with the auto betting they have on the site. So they think that it is not necessary to pay seuntji bot. As I can see only few people wants them to be added to dicebot, so I do not think it worth enough unless most of their users are asking the same.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Why this site no wants be added to dicebot?.
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
The 40th Billions Bet Giveaway Is Finished! Congratulations To all 144 Lucky Winners. This Time total Given Away 48,000 XLM (1.69 BTC) And 632 Days VIP! Thank You Luckygames! It Was Really Awesome. Smiley

Also Wagering Contest with 1 BTC Prize Pool Started. Hurry up guys, don't miss chance to win big with luckygames.  Wink
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
Another AMAZING giveaway on luckygames with not 1 or 2  but 4 Event to win :

1st Event (Hunt the Bet ID)
2nd Event (Hacker Game Challenge)
3rd Event (Predict and Win)
1 BTC prize Wager Contest

Thanks luckygames
Activity: 17
Thanks for the report Luizxind Wink

40billion of bet, only one website reached this number and the same website now it's around 70billion of bet and its gained 60 billion of bet only after the 30,000 dollar wagering contest.

I don't still understand why my Deposit Gas can't be show in "Transaction History lucky game"
This deposid address: AQfre2HvUvPanMMj8BvNdzqK8pv9marZuw
TX id: ce0d4fd6445be4ea027686f0f663694dcd77a19ab8692940413be7260b8d8656

And I try countack us, this I get answer:
Plz I need help for it

Hello, please do not post your transaction details in public platforms, you should send it to Support, which you already have done so please wait till support team reply you. Scammers or hackers can misuse your transaction details posted on publicly so please avoid posting them here.

Thanks !!
Activity: 630
Merit: 102

I didn't know that you guys have ETN listed on your website. This picture actually reminded me about the ETN that I've left on my paperwallet. I guess it's time to gamble with it.  Grin
Anyway, I should say that you've got a huge list of coins.
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus

noce pic.

yeah 72 coins to play with. everyday i try a diffrent coin there and see what i can do

today i'm playing ETN
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
every dice site i play at had ETH issues past few days.

feels like ETH is becoming like BTC was last year with the overload to blockchain

only expected with the gas prices over the top
some sites adapt faster and either send with a higher fee or even hold eth transactions for a period of time
the problem is that the transaction often shows as not found,this causes panic among the gamblers Smiley
they are worried and rightfully so,to be honest,especially if it is their first experience with the site
but it should be back to normal already,at least gas is not as overpriced as before
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
Win 10,000$ Daily - click on sig
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

feels like ETH is becoming like BTC was last year with the overload to blockchain

is not the first time happen with ETH, i hope this solve soon because like some one say, it´s the same as BTC in the past so bigger fees, i dont like it lol

But I do not find any other sites that have this eth problems, may be there is but only some few of it. Is it matter of the site itself? Or is it about the gas thing which is the withdrawal can't be proceed? In current time, of course eth is having this traffic but to become almost like btc traffic may be there will be no option left to increase the fees itselfs but compare to bitcoin, it will be still affordable for very most of us here
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto

is not the first time happen with ETH, i hope this solve soon because like some one say, it´s the same as BTC in the past so bigger fees, i dont like it lol
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Still no reply.

Why you guys post a tweet about that all stucked ones were resent? That is not fair. Almost been a day and still waiting for my two diff ethereum withdrawals. Just increasing fees shouldn't be that so hard.

I do not think it will work that way, may be it is not just only you who withdraw eth and it is pending due to the network too. By increasing the fee the result will be the same and you should really fix the main problem, by giving the payout just like that will only keep the next one be like this also. So may be I can ask you to wait for a little longer, they do not scam your money,just a little delay payout and thats all you should do
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto
Still no reply.

Why you guys post a tweet about that all stucked ones were resent? That is not fair. Almost been a day and still waiting for my two diff ethereum withdrawals. Just increasing fees shouldn't be that so hard.

the ETH network is saturated, that is why there have been delays in the confirmations of transactions, but this week should be fine,
Activity: 33
Still no reply.

Its been more than 24hrs and my ETH withdrawal has not been processed yet. I did try to contact support and all I got was it will be process shortly, so I went to chat and asked then got muted by their dumb Mod Mmansch or something and he said that I should keep withdrawing mutecoins. I seldom chat on this site and when i do to ask  about my withdrawal i got muted. Admin you chose a good Frontliner of your site.Goodluck on that.

Did you use bad words when you asked about your withdrawal or you asked about it by spamming? If no, then the mod has no rights to mute you as it is your right to ask about your money. Mod should be more friendly, even if you did it with bad words then the mod should warn you first instead of mute you directly.
I think you should ask about it directly to the admin instead of in chat room as I believe Mod has no power to push your withdrawal.

Hello friends !! There was a problem in ETH network and the same announcement you can see at Luckygames twitter account and in official forum -

"Due to Ethereum network overload, all stuck withdrawals were resent with higher fee and confirmed by the network already. Sorry for the inconveniences."

Thanks !!

Resent?

When, my friend?

Where is new transaction hashes then?

I suggest to you to ask about your transactions to p1AYER in game instead transaction details here. Smiley

Sent a DM to him right now.
Its been more than 24hrs and my ETH withdrawal has not been processed yet. I did try to contact support and all I got was it will be process shortly, so I went to chat and asked then got muted by their dumb Mod Mmansch or something and he said that I should keep withdrawing mutecoins. I seldom chat on this site and when i do to ask  about my withdrawal i got muted. Admin you chose a good Frontliner of your site.Goodluck on that.

Did you use bad words when you asked about your withdrawal or you asked about it by spamming? If no, then the mod has no rights to mute you as it is your right to ask about your money. Mod should be more friendly, even if you did it with bad words then the mod should warn you first instead of mute you directly.
I think you should ask about it directly to the admin instead of in chat room as I believe Mod has no power to push your withdrawal.

Hello friends !! There was a problem in ETH network and the same announcement you can see at Luckygames twitter account and in official forum -

"Due to Ethereum network overload, all stuck withdrawals were resent with higher fee and confirmed by the network already. Sorry for the inconveniences."

Thanks !!

Resent?

When, my friend?

I suggest to you to ask about your transactions to p1AYER in game instead transaction details here. Smiley

Thanks !!

Resent?

When, my friend?

Thanks !!

Pages:
Jump to: