Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests - page 6. (Read 45296 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
The website is down for maintenance?

it clearly says that the website is having maintenance once you try to open it , but it's weird that there is no announcement here about it
nothing to worry about , yet  Cheesy

https://forum.luckygames.io/d/721-site-is-under-maintenance-but-cells-and-hacker-are-working-now

oh great , I totally forgot that the luckygames has their own forums but still someone should update the thread here as well
at least we know now that there is no hack going on
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

it clearly says that the website is having maintenance once you try to open it , but it's weird that there is no announcement here about it

https://forum.luckygames.io/d/721-site-is-under-maintenance-but-cells-and-hacker-are-working-now
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

Activity: 10

Looks like it... that guy on the front page may also be riding off with all the coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
Thank you p1AYER for adding VeChain (VEN) in luckygames Cheesy Keep growing ....

Bro, are you getting paid for doing this?

Bro, luckygames don't need to pay for this Smiley I love luckygames so i am sharing information to friends. But may i ask that did you get paid for asking me this question ? If yes, from whom ?

Again i would like to thank Luckygames Team and p1AYER for adding Zilliqa (ZIL), Golem (GNT) and Tether (USDT)  to our counts. Now we have total 68 Coins in Luckygames. No one can compete Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Thank you p1AYER for adding VeChain (VEN) in luckygames Cheesy Keep growing ....

I dont think so, maybe he is just a big fan of luckygames who are very active in the site and want to inform others by posting it here while the site's rep is not really active since the ban. But it is also possible if he gets some bonuses like free satoshi to do it.
Anyway, why are you asking this? I think it does not a matter whether he is getting paid or not as long as he is not breaking any forum rules.
Activity: 51
I wonder who decides what new coins to be added. Is there any players' voting involved? If so, may I suggest adding ZRX?
Activity: 882
Merit: 528

Activity: 45
I love this site. They have a lot of coins to use at.
And also i love the rain Cheesy
Thanks to p1AYER for adding new coin ICON (ICX)  Smiley in luckygames. 64 coins and counting .... Well done.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
Another amazing giveaway just ended thanks LUCKYGAMES thanks admin
-snip-

I saw the giveaway on this forum but now no longer see it, it seems this thread was deleted at the forum. Many members have missed it.

the giveaways in altcoins were against the forum rules hence they were deleted
the mods even deleted the posts quoting the links to the giveaways
if you want to take advantage of the luckygames giveaways you got to visit their own forum then now

Thanks for sharing! I will join their forum, the luckygames giveaway program is very attractive with high rewards.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
-snip-

I saw the giveaway on this forum but now no longer see it, it seems this thread was deleted at the forum. Many members have missed it.

the giveaways in altcoins were against the forum rules hence they were deleted
the mods even deleted the posts quoting the links to the giveaways
if you want to take advantage of the luckygames giveaways you got to visit their own forum then now
Activity: 870

https://forum.luckygames.io/d/2-finished-25-000-000-000th-bet-giveaway-25-000-ada-prize-pool

85 winners  received a total of 33750 cardano and 285 days as VIP

without forgot over 3000 cardano rain.

Where if not on luckygames!!!

Activity: 155
page instead of increase  67 -> 68 , keep of going back  67->66   its like in back to future  we will go then from 66->68

this is not a good behaviour im generic on purpose in this reply 

Please try to be fair , life itself is already unfair
Activity: 155

https://forum.luckygames.io/d/2-finished-25-000-000-000th-bet-giveaway-25-000-ada-prize-pool

85 winners  received a total of 33750 cardano and 285 days as VIP

without forgot over 3000 cardano rain.

Where if not on luckygames!!!
i have issue with regist account there. use gmail , yahoo , ru but still not recived any email for verification signup.

[mod note: edited out now deleted / irrelevant content]

Check your confirmation mail in spam folder please.
Activity: 1302
i have issue with regist account there. use gmail , yahoo , ru but still not recived any email for verification signup.

[mod note: edited out now deleted / irrelevant content]
Activity: 3
Its not a scam and you feel its a scam dont play on it..Why to harm anyone...
Pages:
Jump to: