Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests - page 5. (Read 45296 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hey luckygames,

Is it normal that nano withdraw says still pending since 25 mins? Thought nano withdraw is instant like deposit...

Hi buddy Smiley Its normal to take some time for confirmations. But still if you have any doubt, you can contact Support via Contact Us menu in game.

Good luck !!

Ya already did it but no answer from there Smiley

Have no doubt! I lost 3000 nano around in there haha. Just created a new acc... new begins... lol
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
Hey luckygames,

Is it normal that nano withdraw says still pending since 25 mins? Thought nano withdraw is instant like deposit...

Hi buddy Smiley Its normal to take some time for confirmations. But still if you have any doubt, you can contact Support via Contact Us menu in game.

Good luck !!
Activity: 33
Hey luckygames,

Activity: 6
Hello, sorry for your loss but i only heard this from one and only you till now. Can you please produce any evidence ?

There no logs for client to see how was enabled Autostart and how they cheat with your hashes. All logs on server side if they can prove that they did not use scripts for any "troubles" on client side i will believe in pure honest of this company. But i think they will draw whatever i want, just make me believe that all was fine. If there was third party controller with blockchain uneditable logs, this can eliminate speculations for troubles like mine. For that nice idea you can donate me and mb this discussion will make games in the future more transparent and honest  Cool
An interesting test for honesty on this site, when you increase your bet win chance go to zero and make you lose. Anyway they can choose any number they want with your seed or without LOL. I tried 2 times and same situation, with min bet you get wins if go more you lose. And today is my last try I put auto bet with autostop if my bet will be more then 0.00002 BCH - but system ignored this stop and i loosed all LOL. That was my last try on this site to play. i don't recommend you throw your coins here

Hello, sorry for your loss but i only heard this from one and only you till now. Can you please produce any evidence ?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Sir plz fix ASAP  Angry

Sorry your picture is not really clear for me as I'm using mobile phone. But are accessing with the old domain ".io" instead of the new domain ".cc"? I have no issues in accessing https://m.luckygames.cc (copied from my mobile browser)
Activity: 359
Merit: 61
︻┳デ═—
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
~
I sent you a privatye message. please respond there.

thanks
I've sent you PM as well.

I forget to mention, don't add only blackmail attempt.

Please include in scam accusation how You lost this account omahapoker which was later most likely banned for blatant copy paste other peoples posts.

You seems fine with rigging results, blackmailing, not repaying loans etc.

Include this in scam accusation, please, you are very trustworthy person.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 6
 An interesting test for honesty on this site, when you increase your bet win chance go to zero and make you lose. Anyway they can choose any number they want with your seed or without LOL. I tried 2 times and same situation, with min bet you get wins if go more you lose. And today is my last try I put auto bet with autostop if my bet will be more then 0.00002 BCH - but system ignored this stop and i loosed all LOL. That was my last try on this site to play. i don't recommend you throw your coins here
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
I miss dooglus
~
Have you opened scam accusation yet?

do you want me to? all you have to do is take back the neg trust.

lucky games is giving away 300,000 ETN tonight. that's $5,000

lucky gamnes is no scam

i just went and looked at the last 10 pages of the scam section. not 1 thread on lucky games

if lucky games is scamming why are there no scam threads?
\

BTW i found 7 FJ threads in the scam section in the first 10 pages

only reason i'm making a big fuss is becaise i am not a scammer. really pisses me off you giving me a neg trust when i have done nothing wrong and never scammed anyone
I miss dooglus

the giveaway will start in a few hours. get in on the fun.

300,000 ETN will be giving away
Thanks a lot to p1AYER for announcing 30,000,000,000th Bet Giveaway! 300,000+ ETN Prize Pool in luckygames official forum and for adding Populous (PPT) coin on Luckygames. We have now 72 coins total Smiley Good work by team and p1AYER

Activity: 155
Merit: 10
    Just to remind im a luckygames mod Cheesy

a NEW AMAZING GIVEAWAY

It's time to announce 300,000+ ETN Giveaway to the upcoming 30,000,000,000th bet.

1st Event

You need to hit the bets each 100.000. Each winner takes 6000 ETN and 5 Days VIP!

start 30,000,000,000  - end 30,004,900,000.

Terms:
Luckygames account level >= 5.
Electroneum (ETN) can be used only to place bets. Minimum bet amount - 1 ETN.
Each player can score only ONCE. Multi-accounts are prohibited.
Multi-tabs / more than 1 session or JS bots are not allowed.
Next bet id will be taken, if current bet or account not pass the requirements.
Prize will be credited to your Luckygames account[/li][/list]

2nd Event

You need to predict 3 roll numbers from 0 to 99 which you think will be rolled for
30,000,000,000, 30,000,000,001 and 30,000,000,002 bets.

If you hit 1 roll number, you win 2000 ETN and 3 DAYS VIP!
If you hit 2 roll numbers, you win 4000 ETN and 5 DAYS VIP!
If you hit 3 roll numbers, you win 6000 ETN and 7 DAYS VIP!

Post your prediction numbers in the  luckygames forum topic giveaway

Terms:
Your account must be registered on Luckygames in order to receive the prize.
Luckygames account level >= 5.
One try per Luckygames account.
It's NOT allowed to edit a message - post new message instead.
Next bet id will be taken, in case of 2 same roll numbers,.
Prize will be credited to your Luckygames account.

3rd Event

Players (Wagering) Contest with 1 BTC Prize Pool will be held on the next day since we hit the 30th billion bet!
1st Place - 0.5 BTC and 30 Days VIP
2nd Place - 0.3 BTC and 30 Days VIP
3rd Place - 0.2 BTC and 30 Days VIP
4th Place - 30 Days VIP
I miss dooglus
Congrats on your new coin added again, how much coins are you going to add in total anyway? I believe you have so much bankroll that you can cover so many coins here. Anyway I saw you already usdt which is most of gambling site do not want this coin to be added on their site because of the KYC thing. Are your site going to be asked this thing when we are trying to withdraw?

I guess they wont stop in adding new coins, so it could hundreds coins in the next few years. I also wonder about the bankroll, do they have great bankroll on every coin or they only have 1 big bankroll in BTC?

the goal is to have 100 crypto coins. and then go from there.

i predict will be at 100 coins in the fall of 2018.

a batch of 10 or so new coins will be announcd at once very soon.

ETH token coins
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Congrats on your new coin added again, how much coins are you going to add in total anyway? I believe you have so much bankroll that you can cover so many coins here. Anyway I saw you already usdt which is most of gambling site do not want this coin to be added on their site because of the KYC thing. Are your site going to be asked this thing when we are trying to withdraw?

I guess they wont stop in adding new coins, so it could hundreds coins in the next few years. I also wonder about the bankroll, do they have great bankroll on every coin or they only have 1 big bankroll in BTC?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
I miss dooglus

We are glad to announce that Luckygames starts accepting

BITCORE (BTX)

EOS (EOS)

GOLEM (GNT)

ICON (ICX)

OmiseGO (OMG)

STATUS (SNT)

TETHER (USDT)

VeChain (VEN)

ZILLIQA ZIL

Lucky Games now has 70 Crypto Coins you can play with now!
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: