Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests - page 31. (Read 45313 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 273

We would like to announce that Luckygames starts accepting Komodo (KMD)
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
Amazing new added coin to luckygames family  Bytecoin (BCN) -  Nexus (NXS)    Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 112
Merit: 3
Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K
Tell how you getting house edge 1% at European roulette.
Very curiously.

We would like to announce that Luckygames starts accepting Nexus (NXS)
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I enjoy playing and im so happy that i made profit Smiley
Activity: 70
I've been playing for quite a while now.
And it's awesome how many cryptocurrencies you accept. Also being able to play with 'Luckys' and trade for some prizes.
 Cool

We would like to announce that Luckygames starts accepting Bytecoin (BCN)
Activity: 1
Hello admin thanks for your surprise. You make Indian and Pakistan room differnt I am happy with your decision and I respect you. Your very nice admin sir and we respect your decision and Aamir511 is a good mod and Nirvana25 is one of them she is already experience in mod so thanks sir
Activity: 43
hello All guyz . i am happy to see that admin has been added Pakistani chat room . And i will wish you all Pakistani guyz congratulation and good luck to All . i shall be really missed all Indian friends . there was not political issue about Pak and India. All Pakistani and Indian players was friendly to each other in chating and also in game . there was some peoples founded by spamming on bitcointalk  Sad admin takes a bravo and great decision i appreciate it . hope now everything will be fine . good luck to all  Smiley
Activity: 52
congrates to  all Pakistani players for Pak room thanks luckygames.io
Activity: 11
i would like to thanks luckygames admin for adding pakistani chat room we always support and love luckygames thanks admin thanks for a lovely and best site in the world always promote luckygames thank you
Activity: 155
@Rajatheking *Pakistani room was added only today and  just ended maintenance ,  a change of mod between room is already done .

@svirby ** why not  .. there are only -350 day to next Christmas ..

@SyGambler & @luckygames   a chat to different wager ... Huh maybe a number or post/day to different wager is better ...

@SyGambler   you know you can add user on ignore list too ??

@Erza  case is already closed  .. there was a hacker inside selfcut account  .. when selfcut saw that he moved away his coin too 

please use always strong password  and enable 2FA  dont know how a strong psw is https://provablefair.altervista.org/tools/password-generator/

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hi admin and owner of this site can you tell me what happening in your site. In your site India room available but there are not a Indian player there is a Pakistan mod and all are Pakistan players and these all Pakistan accounts are your mod accounts and use to active India chat why India chat have an Indian mod why?  Indian people did not want him but you make him as a mod only Pakistan people want him but these Pakistan accounts are your mod account today I am angry when I see your chat. You know how I know all Pakistan accounts his account. All people have writing style is one and never changed it he use same words with all players account please admin I want to request take any action and separate our rooms Pakistan and Indian room I really request you when i ask Indian players why the did not go to India room they tell me Aamir511 love only Pakistan players and kick out all Indian players without reason he mute the person who didn't want Aamir511 as a mod and they are only Pakistan players now

I know you didn't answer of you have any answer give me answer

And please I have a request please make two mods for India because sometimes one mod is not online and many people put refrall link in chat so we want two mods

there is a seperate room for pakistani players now so you can stop spamming.
Activity: 9
Activity: 3
Hi admin and owner of this site can you tell me what happening in your site. In your site India room available but there are not a Indian player there is a Pakistan mod and all are Pakistan players and these all Pakistan accounts are your mod accounts and use to active India chat why India chat have an Indian mod why?  Indian people did not want him but you make him as a mod only Pakistan people want him but these Pakistan accounts are your mod account today I am angry when I see your chat. You know how I know all Pakistan accounts his account. All people have writing style is one and never changed it he use same words with all players account please admin I want to request take any action and separate our rooms Pakistan and Indian room I really request you when i ask Indian players why the did not go to India room they tell me Aamir511 love only Pakistan players and kick out all Indian players without reason he mute the person who didn't want Aamir511 as a mod and they are only Pakistan players now

And please I have a request please make two mods for India because sometimes one mod is not online and many people put refrall link in chat so we want two mods

Activity: 20
Activity: 5
Hi LuckyGames... User:HighRoller here.
I've messaged LuckyLuke1, GugaJuca and I've tried going through your support but I cannot get any help. I really don't understand how this happened. There was a trade *ROLL executed at 9:25am for my max amount of DOGE (Which is something I would never do because it's absolutely stupid), and I come back to see at 9:35am that everything is gone. I am asking for any help possible here. I did not execute that trade, and I don't know how to prove it... Can you please help me out here? I am begging at this point. I have been contacting support now for several hours and I'm just trying to get some help. Please.

Look at this now. I have been told by the administrators that no one hacked into my account. However I never said someone hacked into my account it was just a roll that I didn't execute. This site is very buggy and now suddenly my losing bet cannot be found on the site. I feel scammed now. https://m.luckygames.io/bet/11,140,076,202/

Dear HighRoller,

Our system is cleaning the old bets and archiving them, especially if you placed lots of new bets after this one (11,140,076,202). That's why your bet was automatically deleted.
Anyway, I've just recovered your bet and it was a winning one  https://luckygames.io/bet/11,140,076,202/

Our system never placed bets by itself, only if the player executed the bet or in case of hijacking the account. I've checked the logs and there were login actions from 1 IP only.
You should have stopped placing bets and made a screenshot of your bets history at least, instead of placing new ones.
It seems like you're trying to recover your loss this way.

I'm sorry the bet id was incorrect, that's not the losing bet I was referring to. Please check your PM's on Luckygames.io explaining that the IP address that you provided to me IS NOT MINE.
is there anyway that you can create two chats for example , the chat in luckygames isn't constructive at all
a lot of people just spamming to get rain , it's making it really hard to enjoy the chat

make a chat for people who wagered 1 or 2 BTC maybe , this chat should have less spammers

also what's the legend tag that's showing for some users ??

Yep, it's a good suggestion, I'll try to implement it soon.

Thanks)
Pages:
Jump to: