Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 54. (Read 130223 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
I understand that all the links to the wallet and the miner will be in a discord, then maybe they'll post it here. we wait...
Activity: 96
Activity: 7
How about the blockchain? Should I resync the blockchain after update the wallet? And when will the wallet and miner be relesed?

Check this ann from discord

"Dear Community, as you are aware, we are preparing for the Hard-Fork that will deliver the Mercury V5 Release. This will introduce, at block height 300k,
-    The brand new Phi2 Algorithm
-    SegWit
-    Smart Contracts
-    Hybrid Masternodes
-    Block Pruning
In preparation of this major change, we plan to take a safe approach to the release.  To ensure safety, we will take a snapshot of the chain at 299500 as planned for now. This will help in the unlikely event of an issue and a roll back is required.

We have been in touch with the various pool ops and will provide the pools with the correct compile code to switch to the new protocol after 299500 block height.

Wallets for the community will be released along with the switch for pools.

During this period, please ensure you back up your wallets.
Here are the steps to follow before you get the new wallets.
1.    Close current wallet.
2.    Backup your wallet.dat file and save it in a safe location (either use the wallet functionality to backup or save it manually)
 For Windows systems go to %appdata%\LUX
 For Linux systems go to ~home/.lux
 For Mac systems go to ~/Library/Application Support/Lux
3.    Install the new wallet.
4.    Start the new wallet.
5.    If the wallet crashes on restart, go to your LUX data directory and delete everything except wallet.dat and the Backup folder. (guide for reset: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/388703503973089301/432195164379938817/LUX_QT_Reset_Upgrade_v0.1.pdf)
6.    Restart wallet, let the new wallet sync.
7.    You are good to go
"

Also

"The new features will come into effect at block height 300k. This gives you a 500 block gap to upgrade to the new wallet. As we switch to the new network at 299500 , please note that rewards will be valid after you complete your upgrade.

Final tests are being performed as we speak in prep for 299500 switch over. Any changes due to any unforeseen issues, we shall keep everyone updated.

Thank you for your patience!  MERCURYCOMING!
"
Sorry but not a single word about miner, the one used for test is it ok?
Activity: 232
How about the blockchain? Should I resync the blockchain after update the wallet? And when will the wallet and miner be relesed?

"Dear Community, as you are aware, we are preparing for the Hard-Fork that will deliver the Mercury V5 Release. This will introduce, at block height 300k,
-    SegWit
-    Smart Contracts
-    Hybrid Masternodes
-    Block Pruning
In preparation of this major change, we plan to take a safe approach to the release.  To ensure safety, we will take a snapshot of the chain at 299500 as planned for now. This will help in the unlikely event of an issue and a roll back is required.

We have been in touch with the various pool ops and will provide the pools with the correct compile code to switch to the new protocol after 299500 block height.

2.    Backup your wallet.dat file and save it in a safe location (either use the wallet functionality to backup or save it manually)
5.    If the wallet crashes on restart, go to your LUX data directory and delete everything except wallet.dat and the Backup folder. (guide for reset: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/388703503973089301/432195164379938817/LUX_QT_Reset_Upgrade_v0.1.pdf)
7.    You are good to go
"

Also

"The new features will come into effect at block height 300k. This gives you a 500 block gap to upgrade to the new wallet. As we switch to the new network at 299500 , please note that rewards will be valid after you complete your upgrade.

Final tests are being performed as we speak in prep for 299500 switch over. Any changes due to any unforeseen issues, we shall keep everyone updated.

"
Thanks.

all became clear.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

-    SegWit
-    Smart Contracts
-    Hybrid Masternodes
-    Block Pruning

7.    You are good to go
"

Also

"
Activity: 232
if you hard fork. i miner. will be stop mine ? Now i cannot send token from mine to exchange
Exchange deposit/withdraw temporary unavailable preliminarily till monday.

Do you know if the big pools are ready for it? I mine at unimining, will i just have to change miner program at block 300 000 and all is good?

Edit: and thank you for the timer.
Yep, thats the plan - new miner + wallet and you'r free to go  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
if you hard fork. i miner. will be stop mine ? Now i cannot send token from mine to exchange

Do you know if the big pools are ready for it? I mine at unimining, will i just have to change miner program at block 300 000 and all is good?

Edit: and thank you for the timer.
Activity: 55
Titan Mining
  We will be ready for the fork, will you?  As some pools will be late updating, a lot less hash will be on the network, meaning the blocks will fall fast to those who are early! Be there with us for 0% fees! The Lux gold rush wont last long!  Be the first to find a Phi2 Lux block on our pool and win a bonus 8 Lux!
About Us:
  Titan Crypto is set to redesign how you invest in cryptocurrencies! Whether its from Mining or Masternodes our unique features will help you compound your earnings faster, invest easier, and grow your Lux stash more efficiently!

Titan Mining
An anonymous altcoin mining pool with active development and more coins being added constantly!
Features:
• The ability to mine to a unique personal deposit address to automatically invest your mining rewards into Titan Masternodes and begin Staking immediately!
• Active community support!
• Friendly community throughout our Discord server!
• Low fee of 0.75%. (0% Block 300k Promo Right NOW)
• Payouts every two hours.

Where To Find Us:
Discord: https://discord.gg/dhUyEqM
Email: [email protected]
Masternode Website: https://titan-masternodes.net/ (Coming Soon!)
Mining Pool: https://titan-mining.net/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TitanCryptoMoon
First one to find a block after the fork gets 8 LUX, Nice! I'll be there.
Activity: 34
Post it to github.com?
Of course, will be announced and placed in git.
Does the wallet remain old v4.3.0 or will it be new?
There will be new one.
Does the wallet remain old v4.3.0 or will it be new?
Pages:
Jump to: