Pages:
Author

Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap! - page 8. (Read 52276 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Well I think that the community should get together to help without the delisting of this coin from Bittrex so if anyone would like to maybe sell some of their coins into my buys I would gladly take them off their hands to help the cause Wink Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
it is for that i prefer cryptsy: no delisting policy like trex
Activity: 666
its funny

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on July 10th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

maybe any news ^ alpha ^ betta ^ screencast ? but only not printscreen  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
lol I meant what if they actually pushed it to github for us to use..I'm just not sure how everyone else feels about that though..

We would be able to use it while hes integrating it into the wallet, but idk what would happen with the 200 min though..

I'd personally rather wait until he has it integrated into the new wallets but that's just my opinion Wink Cheers
Activity: 490
lol I meant what if they actually pushed it to github for us to use..I'm just not sure how everyone else feels about that though..

We would be able to use it while hes integrating it into the wallet, but idk what would happen with the 200 min though..

Would anyone object if we asked the dev to release the non-integrated version of shock trader?

It looks like its ready to go, & If its written in node I would be up to running it on one of my linux machines.

Not sure what would happen with the 200 min requirement though..
yea that would be cool, to see a live demo or maybe even better VIDEO  Smiley that would rock the crypto land.
I'm down for the video because it would definitely rock the Crypto Land for sure Wink Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Would anyone object if we asked the dev to release the non-integrated version of shock trader?

It looks like its ready to go, & If its written in node I would be up to running it on one of my linux machines.

yea that would be cool, to see a live demo or maybe even better VIDEO  Smiley that would rock the crypto land.

Activity: 664
What quantity of coins will be?
No action price is steadily falling

this bot had better be impressive

have you read the white paper?

It literally has everything..
Yep let the impatient people slowly exit into my buys and then we can take it from there alright guys Wink Sound good to everyone lol
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

looks pretty impressive to me  Shocked

DEV what we progress ?

P.s. there are willing to buy at the price 0.0013 of 200 coins ? PM

@dev we would really appreciate if you would give us sneak peak at current status of development, screenshot or smthn.. thanks

Hello Everyone!

Here is a in-progress sneak peek of Supply Shock & ShockTrader, as well as the layout I am working towards:)

The community deserves perfection & I will not rest until it is achieved!

I hope all is well with everyone, I will check back in a bit.

Well as long as it falls into my buys before the Bot gets released I'll be good and happy Wink lol
Activity: 149
Merit: 100

Anyone else notice Bittrex corrected our name?

Sweet Stuff  Smiley
Slowly but surely the word is beginning to get out about this coin and when it does folks..... WATCH OUT!!! lol Cheers
Anyone else notice Bittrex corrected our name?

Sweet Stuff  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
10 btc to buy all coins on trex
Hi guys!!

I got an issue with compiling the qt wallet on linux mint. I got qt5, i install all the dependencies indicated in the readme file than i use qmake, make and for make at the end i got this:

In file included from src/qt/optionsdialog.cpp:2:0:
build/ui_optionsdialog.h:13:25: fatal error: QtGui/QAction: No such file or directory
 #include
                         ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/optionsdialog.o] Error 1

Can you help? thanks

You need to download the exact dependencies from the .pro file & put them in the same or specify new file directories..
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Hi guys!!

I got an issue with compiling the qt wallet on linux mint. I got qt5, i install all the dependencies indicated in the readme file than i use qmake, make and for make at the end i got this:

In file included from src/qt/optionsdialog.cpp:2:0:
build/ui_optionsdialog.h:13:25: fatal error: QtGui/QAction: No such file or directory
 #include
                         ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/optionsdialog.o] Error 1

Can you help? thanks
Pages:
Jump to: