Pages:
Author

Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap! - page 5. (Read 52276 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Well, I dumped another 1000 coins today to keep us on Trex.....
Activity: 164
I have the same feelings as you guys i have some btc in m1 now...

edit: if dev  delivers what is in the white paper we don't need bittrex but any other exchange will do
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
i hope we still are on bittrex if it happens Huh
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I'm sure that the Dev has a very good reason for not answering anyone lately and I'm sure everything will work out okay in the end Smiley
legendary
has the dev responded to anyone?
it would be good from the dev to say something...
i hold too many m1 to give up now

I've just PM'd the dev to ask him the same thing.
Good that someone at least PM'ed him to see what is going on with the coin Smiley Cheers
legendary
dev on forum but not post anithing Huh
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

I've just PM'd the dev to ask him the same thing.
So has everyone given up on this coin then? Are people convinced that the Developer has given up on this project? I just want to know what everyone is thinking about all of this now?
legendary
no interest to sold at 30000 sat
there are some guys  still holding their coins on bittrex they didn't even sell one M1
Activity: 149
I think I'm giving up on this coin if the dev doesn't even care enough to communicate.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
I believe the dev responds to pm at least he did for me but without updates on progress this coin is not looking so great.

Same here, i got very few words back when we last spoke....
Maybe he's a quiet person,, i dunno....

One thing is for certain though, The lack of dev involvement is not a positive thing. If he has a product why not beta test it with the community?
Activity: 149
I believe the dev responds to pm at least he did for me but without updates on progress this coin is not looking so great.
guys check your wallets and pc for malware, my m1 got stolen together with all my crave. got dumped today
malware from which wallet? Do you know which wallet could have done that to you? Cause I've got a fuck ton of different wallets mate lmfao
me two, yesterday i installed two wallets NOC and SHRM. i bet SHRM [SHROOMS] are infected by malware! i posted about it in SHRM thread and my post got deleted.
Hmmm weird cause I got shrooms running from the start and virustotal scanned it and everything and it was clean for me mate Sad I'm really sorry to hear about that but maybe it is time to send my SHROOMS to an exchange and get rid of the wallet lmfao Thanks for the heads up though mate Smiley Appreciate that shiat!! lol
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
guys check your wallets and pc for malware, my m1 got stolen together with all my crave. got dumped today
malware from which wallet? Do you know which wallet could have done that to you? Cause I've got a fuck ton of different wallets mate lmfao
me two, yesterday i installed two wallets NOC and SHRM. i bet SHRM [SHROOMS] are infected by malware! i posted about it in SHRM thread and my post got deleted.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: