Pages:
Author

Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap! - page 3. (Read 52276 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
any news from dev .........?  Roll Eyes price to the moon  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Activity: 71
got some new info coming very soon...
Activity: 193

Guess with Johnny 5 out now this coin is going nowhere fast....
Activity: 938
dev never come back
is there any plans to community takeover??
legendary
Activity: 135
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 7th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC

Now Aug 18th  Shocked
Activity: 356
Merit: 259
airdrop-pepe.art
Go back dev! Your Holiday are finished, it's time to work  Wink
Supply Shock need you  Cry
Activity: 174
Mundus Ex Plurimum
Another dev abandon? Too many of these lately...
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Hmmmmm pretty sad to see this coin dying off like this Sad It had a great community behind it and could have been a high priced coin but I guess the Dev by the looks of it has chosen to just let it die off which is too bad Sad Cheers
legendary
nobody to takeover this coin?
Activity: 193

Dev is missing a great opportunity, all he has to do is make an appearance and the price will go up. He obviously does not own any coins or he is even a bigger fool than he seems to be.
Activity: 518
What did you expect, it was just another one with some nice pictures and trying to sound interesting with some economic theory.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Possible Bittrex delisting on 7th Aug!

edit:  Fu** it... i'm out..
Good luck to anyone still holding... the dev isn't replying to any of my messages, direct or on Skype Sad
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
i have 2 btc in this coin a littel explanation should be given.
Yes I figured at the very least that this Dev would at least address his community Sad He had a very great community standing behind him and to not say anything at all is kind of rude I think Smiley Cheers
Activity: 164
i have 2 btc in this coin a littel explanation should be given.
Well folks I really hate to be the one to say this but I don't know if the Dev is coming back Sad Which really sucks because we had a good strong community for this coin which most coins don't have and the coin did have some pretty good potential to be a really successful traded coin Smiley Well hopefully I'll be eating my words and the Dev will return soon Wink Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: