Pages:
Author

Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap! - page 4. (Read 52276 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Unfortunately, the dev hasn't replied to any of my Skype messages since the 14th July....
Activity: 193
Merit: 108

Remember This Dev?

HE WAS A LIAR!

I've already sold, I can't handle this anymore.. The scope of the project was obviously too much for a one off developer to handle on their own.

If you're still in, good luck with your hail mary.
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
clearly, the Developer has abandoned this project and all of us

time to take over
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I would like to give a shout out to the Dev and let him know that his community is still here standing strong and awaiting to see what he has in store for all of us Smiley We believe that you are going to deliver what you have promised and not going to just up and abandon this project because it seems like you have worked far too hard on this project to just up and abandon it mate Smiley Cheers
if he has gone i have a plan to take forward the programming of shock trader

That is AWESOME to hear mate Smiley I love that already there is someone who is willing to continue moving this project forward in the event that the Developer has abandoned this project which for the love of God I really hope that he didn't because he was doing so well with everything for this coin Smiley Cheers

i don't want to take over but if necessary i can contact a programmer who can do it.
I would love that dev finishes his project that would be reward from many of us i think.
Oh exactly I 100% agree with you there mate Smiley It would be lovely to see this project finished and completed so we could all reap the rewards that will come from it Smiley Cheers
Activity: 164
I would like to give a shout out to the Dev and let him know that his community is still here standing strong and awaiting to see what he has in store for all of us Smiley We believe that you are going to deliver what you have promised and not going to just up and abandon this project because it seems like you have worked far too hard on this project to just up and abandon it mate Smiley Cheers

That is AWESOME to hear mate Smiley I love that already there is someone who is willing to continue moving this project forward in the event that the Developer has abandoned this project which for the love of God I really hope that he didn't because he was doing so well with everything for this coin Smiley Cheers

i don't want to take over but if necessary i can contact a programmer who can do it.
I would love that dev finishes his project that would be reward from many of us i think.

legendary
dev must be honnest with us..........
Activity: 149
I am guessing he ran into a major roadblock in development and has decided he cannot complete the project.

Probably around the 200 m1 to access limitation or whatever.

this limitation could be changed

no reason for the coin to exist if there isn't an inherent restriction of the trader being used.

If the Dev could just give us some sort of sign of what the problem is or what has been going on that would help a lot of people out for sure Smiley
I am guessing he ran into a major roadblock in development and has decided he cannot complete the project.

this limitation could be changed
Activity: 149

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
Well dev posted obvious screenshots and he was here all the time. This makes no sense at all. If he doesn't come back, sorry for those who lost BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Still nothing form the dev and possible delisting from Bittrex...   Undecided

The only thing keeping me interested is the constant movement of orders. Makes me think there is a Bot working in the background!

Edit: and the fact that im a few BTC in the hole on this at the moment...
legendary
for dev it must not be a problem to say; don't worry i am still working on the project.
without communication everibody think; dev have quit the project  Huh
So has anyone gotten any response from the Dev about the coin or what is going on with this project? I'm still holding my M1 and hoping for a HAIL MARY!! lol Cheers
why don't you sell to yourself?

Yup,,, thought about it but if it goes tits up at least it I got some BTC back
legendary
why don't you sell to yourself?
Pages:
Jump to: