Pages:
Author

Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap! - page 6. (Read 52276 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Has anyone even heard from the Dev at all? I'm really hoping that he is either on holidays with family or working really hard at getting everything for the next update ready Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
legendary
dev not dead

Last Active:    July 13, 2015, 12:08:40 AM
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
So has anyone spoke to the Dev at all? I'm really hoping that he is just putting the finishing touches on the shock trader and inwallet trading and we will see that soon Cheesy I would hate to see a good coin like this with a good community die out like that though if he is gone Sad I have faith though that he will be back Smiley Cheers

Nope, nothing
i really thought this would go somewhere...
So has anyone spoke to the Dev at all? I'm really hoping that he is just putting the finishing touches on the shock trader and inwallet trading and we will see that soon Cheesy I would hate to see a good coin like this with a good community die out like that though if he is gone Sad I have faith though that he will be back Smiley Cheers
it is just because we have no news from dev since a week - it is never a good sign
Ya but that's the problem with Crypto is everyone expects the Dev to answer every single question that is asked at them and be online each and every single day lol I mean ya 1 week is a bit of time to not say anything but for all we know the Dev could maybe have gone on a family vacation or had some family issues arise that has made it hard for him to get around to a computer Smiley All I know is this Dev has from what I've seen worked too hard to just abandon this project like this Cheesy So if anyone wants out of M1 and wants to sell their coins off I'll gladly take them off people's hands Wink Cheers
At least Trex didn't delist yesterday...

DEV where are you?... Just a little sign.... anything?
legendary
it is just because we have no news from dev since a week - it is never a good sign
So has everyone lost faith in the Dev and this project yet? I hope not because if you do that's when the Dev will launch the shocktrader and you will quickly regret dumping your coins Wink Cheers
legendary
Activity: 149
Been PMing dev he's here everyone Smiley
Activity: 116
We have good enough volume so there will be no delisting.
legendary
you know they won't delist m1 on trex Wink
Being delisted from Bittrex today... Angry

I'd better sell my last few
Activity: 704
I think DEV is not gonna reply until shock trader is out aaaand that will shock the market.

Yeah i agree mate, been around long enough to know that ppl in this game that make money dont need the dev handholding them and posting daily updates

Got a decent position here and happy to stake these until the trader is ready. GLGT fellas  Cool
Activity: 164
I think DEV is not gonna reply until shock trader is out aaaand that will shock the market.
Pages:
Jump to: