Pages:
Author

Topic: Magicaldice.com | Officially Launched | Bitcoin Dice Website | Fancy Rolling - page 30. (Read 43766 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I don;t know what is the point of fancy rolling. It just makes it too slow. Its too time consuming. What's good about that? I don't think gamblers are that patient, are they? Tongue

Maybe they want it to be super-dramatic as they go all-in. It makes everything much more intense. Imagine the fancy rolling as you get a huge payout!

It does not matter because the number you get for using fancy roll or the normal one is the same so better to use the normal one because it is faster than waiting few second for that. Btw whats the maximum roll / second here? did you guys throttle the bet here?
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
I don;t know what is the point of fancy rolling. It just makes it too slow. Its too time consuming. What's good about that? I don't think gamblers are that patient, are they? Tongue

Maybe they want it to be super-dramatic as they go all-in. It makes everything much more intense. Imagine the fancy rolling as you get a huge payout!
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Regular updates would help on this competition. If I'm 20btc outta the running for top 3 id like to know
Activity: 462
Crazy action going on right now at - https://magicaldice.com/

A player is currently up 10 BTC. A big congratulations to him, he's our first player to hit that bench mark!
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
Update! first day we already saw significant changes:

most wagered since 4/09/2015 current leaders:
username              user id  amount wagered
1MaherWins                 1292   48.96762472
2yahoo                  437   1.631849     
3NoelHarrington1965    1295   0.94753144   
  Saltybastard         1259   0.17833433
  LacyGarcia2         1117   0.02884278
  NastyKitty                 487   0.01609669
  katerniko1                  1028   0.01165974
  lyco                        422   0.0095073
  Zakorus               764   0.008125
  Manner               888   0.00263159
  ReginaldHays1934      1255   0.00210298

Cryptasm
legendary
Gamdom.com
Our current Leaders in our 7 days most wagered competition:

I'm pleased to announce we're doing another giveaway for you guys. This time with a prize pool of 5 BTC!

The 3 players that have the most BTC wagered on https://magicaldice.com in 7 days from now (The 11th of September) will win. 1st place is 2.5 BTC, 2nd place is 1.5 BTC and 3rd place is 1 BTC!

See this thread for more information! - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/magicaldicecom-wagered-competition-5-btc-in-prizes-closed-1170910

It seems complicated, maybe it is better to add leaderboard for competition on site instead of users posting wagered amount in the thread.

Thanks for your feedback. We changed it, it's now more clear.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
About Fancy rolling, is there any advantage rather than normal rolling ?

I'm pleased to announce we're doing another giveaway for you guys. This time with a prize pool of 5 BTC!

The 3 players that have the most BTC wagered on https://magicaldice.com in 7 days from now (The 11th of September) will win. 1st place is 2.5 BTC, 2nd place is 1.5 BTC and 3rd place is 1 BTC!

See this thread for more information! - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/magicaldicecom-wagered-competition-5-btc-in-prizes-closed-1170910

What a great GA.
I'm sure with such GA will attract more bettor even some unexpected whale to gamble in
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It seems complicated, maybe it is better to add leaderboard for competition on site instead of users posting wagered amount in the thread.

magicaldice in future you have intenction do appect investor to your site? and for add more coin (like doge, litecoin ecc?)

We've never really thought about adding an investment feature since we're more than capable of funding the bank-roll our selves.

Also investment websites aren't provably fair in my eyes so unfortunately we won't be adding an investment feature. Sorry Tongue

Thanks for the reply.
And for the possibility to add another coin , like dogecoin, litecoin, ecc? You think to add this in future? Tnx

Hmm, maybe in the future. Definitely wouldn't be something we'd look to do soon though, we feel that we need to succeed with bitcoin first to even think about adding more coins.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
magicaldice in future you have intenction do appect investor to your site? and for add more coin (like doge, litecoin ecc?)

We've never really thought about adding an investment feature since we're more than capable of funding the bank-roll our selves.

Also investment websites aren't provably fair in my eyes so unfortunately we won't be adding an investment feature. Sorry Tongue

Thanks for the reply.
And for the possibility to add another coin , like dogecoin, litecoin, ecc? You think to add this in future? Tnx
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!
We've updated the chat to now use web sockets. It will now function much better Tongue
Awesome news, wil try chatting later when I'm free, awesome community there.
We've updated the chat to now use web sockets. It will now function much better Tongue
legendary
Gamdom.com
I promised Crypto I would post here when my withdrawal of 15BTC came. I must admit i was a bit worried of having that much on a new website but these guys are definitely legit and I got them within 5 minutes.

The only reason I had so much on there was because it got out of hand. I was up close to 5BTC and then I lost everything including my 5 deposit. I then deposited 10BTC and won my 5 back and decided to call it quits.

Also, I want to mention that crypto gave me a little compensation for a mistake that I made which was very nice of him, I did end up giving it him back though.

Overall I enjoyed playing here and I will probably be back soon. The chat needs some work though, the refreshing gets on my nerves.

Congrats. Chasing your loss is usually a bad idea, but it worked for you. BTW, if you gamble your 10 btc in a new account, you would have an account profit of 5 btc and could have won the "profit reward competition". Cheesy

he won it=)
legendary
Gamdom.com
I promised Crypto I would post here when my withdrawal of 15BTC came. I must admit i was a bit worried of having that much on a new website but these guys are definitely legit and I got them within 5 minutes.

The only reason I had so much on there was because it got out of hand. I was up close to 5BTC and then I lost everything including my 5 deposit. I then deposited 10BTC and won my 5 back and decided to call it quits.

Also, I want to mention that crypto gave me a little compensation for a mistake that I made which was very nice of him, I did end up giving it him back though.

Overall I enjoyed playing here and I will probably be back soon. The chat needs some work though, the refreshing gets on my nerves.

Our devs are currently working on a new chat that will be released soon without bugs on websockets=)
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
its a really interesting website i really like your dice game
Activity: 640
Merit: 500

Congrats. Chasing your loss is usually a bad idea, but it worked for you. BTW, if you gamble your 10 btc in a new account, you would have an account profit of 5 btc and could have won the "profit reward competition". Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: