Pages:
Author

Topic: Magicaldice.com | Officially Launched | Bitcoin Dice Website | Fancy Rolling - page 31. (Read 43766 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm not really a fan of the betting area on the left...the color scheme clashes way too much and honestly it hurts my eyes.

Yeah. I noticed that some people really like it, some don't. For magicaldice 2 we plan on having a design that everybody likes and something that is definitely more easy on the eyes.
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
I'm not really a fan of the betting area on the left...the color scheme clashes way too much and honestly it hurts my eyes.
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
liking the site, just kinda hate the way the chat works on the site so far, hope to see alot of improvements to this part of the site Tongue
we are currently reworking the chat=)
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
liking the site, just kinda hate the way the chat works on the site so far, hope to see alot of improvements to this part of the site Tongue
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
Is there any special that differentiates the Magicaldice from other dice sites?
There are many dice sites nowadays with some having lower house edge.
besides the fancy rolling there is way more to come=)
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

I guess it's the fancy rolling thing that made magicaldice different from other dice sites Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

Mostly different environment Cool
As long as everything is transparent and provably fair, I will not getting fear for gamble some of my bits.
And I can tell that this time is Magical Euphoria Era
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!
Hmm for one thing they seem to have quite a big marketing budget to attract new players, well most features are I guess coming in the next version, some of the things I like anyway:
1) THe good community there(but some do act like trolls a few timex, well thats why its called trollbox I guess )
2) Awesome giveaways
3) Awesome sig. campaign(but this may seduce spammers , hence I think they should have more rules)
That seems to be all, but TBH seems like the site was released in a hurry or whould have a lot more features integrated.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
magicaldice in future you have intenction do appect investor to your site? and for add more coin (like doge, litecoin ecc?)

We've never really thought about adding an investment feature since we're more than capable of funding the bank-roll our selves.

Also investment websites aren't provably fair in my eyes so unfortunately we won't be adding an investment feature. Sorry Tongue
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm trying now my own system with the faucet. For now it's running well.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
magicaldice in future you have intenction do appect investor to your site? and for add more coin (like doge, litecoin ecc?)
Thanks for the free btc-cents with the quiz.  Grin

Already lost it.  Cheesy But keep up the good work.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
any news on when you will add affiliate system if you have plans on adding that?

Not sure if we plan on adding that in phase 1 although that will be something we definitely have on magicaldice 2.
We will wait for magicaldice 2. Affiliate system will be great to earn btc and to invite new players
Activity: 350
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
After I won 1 Btc I hit a very bad loss streak
 Sad
I will take my time to verify my rolls
So I wont get tempted to lose more Btc

To the Admins: Luck % is wrong 100.95% is never true

So sorry about your lost there, this back to your self this is gambling anything we cannot feel can be happen lost or win
legendary
Activity: 1176
 Sad

Come on, don't cry if you loose. It's all in the game. Would you also verify all your rolls if you win???

It's all part of the game. Everyone knows the biggest winners are the site owners.

Have loss 8 btc it is his right cry , is included on loss  Grin
The site in 24 hours have wagered 90 btc. i know old dice site wagered 90 btc to one month  Grin
 Sad

Come on, don't cry if you loose. It's all in the game. Would you also verify all your rolls if you win???

It's all part of the game. Everyone knows the biggest winners are the site owners.
Activity: 938
sound legit,i will try to deposito

Cool Cool
any news on when you will add affiliate system if you have plans on adding that?

Not sure if we plan on adding that in phase 1 although that will be something we definitely have on magicaldice 2.
Pages:
Jump to: