Pages:
Author

Topic: Magicaldice.com | Officially Launched | Bitcoin Dice Website | Fancy Rolling - page 33. (Read 43766 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Your site have launch today and have wagered 8 btc ? congratulation

The graphic is very nice, all day live new dice, but without graphic option, i like all section of your site

Only 8 btc? check it one more time and you can see that it is almost 20 btc, not bad for a new site but the roll is slow for now but maybe admin can improve it for later but so far nice experience here  . I wagered 10 btc for the contest and I have get my prize for 0.375 btc for the contest. Will surely join again if there is another one in the future

When i have see the stat of site 30 minute first to your post, have wagered 8 btc, now 20.38  Grin

you wagered 10 btc in one day ? I d0n't have bet 10 btc in all my life  Grin
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Good luck with your site!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

The graphic is very nice, all day live new dice, but without graphic option, i like all section of your site

Only 8 btc? check it one more time and you can see that it is almost 20 btc, not bad for a new site but the roll is slow for now but maybe admin can improve it for later but so far nice experience here  . I wagered 10 btc for the contest and I have get my prize for 0.375 btc for the contest. Will surely join again if there is another one in the future

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Thanks again for the very fair test bounties. Best of luck with the site Smiley Seems to me you guys are serious about making this site popular and running it in the long-term, so got potential Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Some other feedback.

Just make it that people can tip each other max 1 times a hour or something. The're now making multi-accounts and just send the btc from the faucet to there other account.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Some quick feedback: The chat keeps on refreshing (for no apparent reason) and I can't use it.
Check into it please. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
We're doing a small giveaway. Claim a free 0.01 BTC by posting your MD username in this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167881.new#new

That giveaway over so quick and the problem with that newbie accounts to abuse this one, without any activity requirement how you launched this nice giveaway i think minimum 50 activity points or above to enter in next giveaway, that is just suggestion.
May I know why my chat showing html like on picture ?
Because too crowd or my internet connection ?

Had it also a few times. Looks like it will happen when your switching between a few menu's.
Activity: 882
Exhausted

-snip-

I had the exact same problem a few minutes ago, and a page refresh fixed it. It hasn't happened since then.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1176
We're doing a small giveaway. Claim a free 0.01 BTC by posting your MD username in this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167881.new#new
stars nice iniciative, but another time exclude the brand new user, only join to forum now for received a giveaway, is only a double account (i'm out because 7-10 member first of me are join now to the forum)  Grin
Activity: 882
Exhausted
Received the promo credit and gave it back to you within a few bets. Thanks anyway. Smiley

My humble opinions on your site:
The site looks good, but sometimes it is a bit laggy.
I have verified all my bets and the provably fair system is working exactly as documented.
The faucet size is quite big (5000 sat every 3 min), but I assume it is just a temp promo.
Withdrawal is processed automatically, but you are using unconfirmed inputs in your wallet. The transaction fee attached is pretty low (2362 sat for my 226-byte tx), though you deducted 10000 sat on my account for fee.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
The site looks nice but i feel like it's a bit "heavy". It takes some time to load when you navigate. Other than that and the speed of the bets when you are using the bot I don't have any other suggestions. Good luck with the site. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
great site admin, and thanks for giveaway promotion Cheesy
anyhow i feel the rolling is abit slow, and chat sometimes not fully functional..
and yeah it will be nice if can send tip set to minimum - 0.0005 btc?
saw some people like abuse the faucet 5000k, redeem and send to another account.
Great site.

Personally I find the automatic betting a little slow compared with other sites. Please speed it up a little for more joy.

At the rest, keep going with the good work.
legendary
Merit: 1016

I confirmed that I have receive the 0.01 . The site is great and colourful but just that sometimes it is laggy for me when I stay in the all bets section even there is not very many people rolling now. Good site and good admin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
great site admin good job!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
legendary
Merit: 1016
the website is still there and everyone is chatting with no problem there. Maybe it is your connection, try to reload again because the website is blank for me too when I come here the first time load
Pages:
Jump to: