Pages:
Author

Topic: Magicaldice.com | Officially Launched | Bitcoin Dice Website | Fancy Rolling - page 32. (Read 43766 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
any news on when you will add affiliate system if you have plans on adding that?
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
The site looks nice but the bet interface could be better. The area for betting looks to small and to crowded, maybe you could expand it and keep more in the center it's way to on the left side I think.
That is just my opinion of course, and I understand it would be a great change that you probably don't think it's necessary, but there are a few things that maybe you could do, like this:

I had almost no feedback on the automated betting, only saw the balance changing, but I did not saw the rolls coming out etc. I also start rolling without realizing what my first betting stake was (I assume it was the one stated on base bet, but it looks like it's part of the manual betting. Maybe you could make it more clear with stronger contrast on those boxes, so that you really know you are swishing from manual to automatic). Also the slide bar could have buttons for small adjustments and not just be a slide bar.

It seems a good site overall, but at least for me, these adjustments would make ti better.

we are working on version 2 of the website right now and we are always happy if we get feedback, so we know what we can do better in future=)
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Firstly I just want to say this has been a crazy roller coaster so far, full of ups and downs haha. We're thoroughly enjoying the experience so far though. We had a user using a martingale method who busted for close to 8 BTC earlier. I have to admit it was very intense as well as exciting to watch!

We also want to thank you guys for showing incredible support to magicaldice. We haven't even been up for 24 hours and received a crazy amount of bets + wagered!

Lastly, we had a few users requesting we change our signature campaign to payout weekly instead of monthly. We are pleased to announce that we've done this. You can now sign up and receive your payment on the 7th/14th/21st/28th of every month!

Our signature thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167837.20
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
The site looks nice but the bet interface could be better. The area for betting looks to small and to crowded, maybe you could expand it and keep more in the center it's way to on the left side I think.
That is just my opinion of course, and I understand it would be a great change that you probably don't think it's necessary, but there are a few things that maybe you could do, like this:

I had almost no feedback on the automated betting, only saw the balance changing, but I did not saw the rolls coming out etc. I also start rolling without realizing what my first betting stake was (I assume it was the one stated on base bet, but it looks like it's part of the manual betting. Maybe you could make it more clear with stronger contrast on those boxes, so that you really know you are swishing from manual to automatic). Also the slide bar could have buttons for small adjustments and not just be a slide bar.

It seems a good site overall, but at least for me, these adjustments would make ti better.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Firstly nice well put together thread. First impressions really do count, then I take a trip to your site and have to say I am not disappointed that is a top dice site. I only played with some dust as I lacked time and don't play as much as I once did but top marks for bringing a decent site to Bitcoin, I will be back for some games in the near future. Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001
wagered in the first day is really high, i don't have see another dice wagered all this bitcoin in 24 hours of launch.

Ps, the chat is moderate every 24 hours, for remove spammers?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
Site seems very nice and attractive, also the giveaway was great!  Grin

Hopefully this site will stay for some time..also a INVEST option would be awesome. Wink
legendary
Gamdom.com
Thanks again for the very fair test bounties. Best of luck with the site Smiley Seems to me you guys are serious about making this site popular and running it in the long-term, so got potential Smiley

Thank you for finding the bugs=)
We will invest as much time as possible to make this site perfect for everyone
legendary
Gamdom.com
After I won 1 Btc I hit a very bad loss streak
 Sad
I will take my time to verify my rolls
So I wont get tempted to lose more Btc

To the Admins: Luck % is wrong 100.95% is never true

Thats a huge loss there, I just check the high roller tab and I see you are lucky for sometime and lose it all for bad streak at 2x. Is this site got verifier in dicesite.com? because I see nico is the moderator there right

Yea make sure you use our verifier on http://dicesites.com/magicaldice/verifier
sorry for your loss man
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
 Sad

Thats a huge loss there, I just check the high roller tab and I see you are lucky for sometime and lose it all for bad streak at 2x. Is this site got verifier in dicesite.com? because I see nico is the moderator there right
Activity: 299
 Sad

legendary
Gamdom.com
At first glance the site is quite fancy however the fancy things turned awful when you read the chatbox which is filled with faucet licker claiming the faucet and transferring it back and forth to their own account. Just a friendly reminder, you can expect alot more people to do this if you dont act now though . Goodluck !  Smiley

Yeah we plan on lowering the faucet back to 500 satoshis (Currently 5000). Was just a short promotion we did for a few hours.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
At first glance the site is quite fancy however the fancy things turned awful when you read the chatbox which is filled with faucet licker claiming the faucet and transferring it back and forth to their own account. Just a friendly reminder, you can expect alot more people to do this if you dont act now though . Goodluck !  Smiley
Activity: 837
Merit: 501
admin , my manual bet stuck at "PLACE A BET" for more than 5minutes .
so i refresh my page and got >> http://prntscr.com/8bbkai

wheres my balance on right top ? also chat box for texting also missing .
funny thing is that i still can do bets with this issue , but unable to see my balance >> http://prntscr.com/8bbmby

That sounds very strange. Did you try refreshing?
yes i did refresh few times its still the same tho ... im on browser OPERA .. let my try other browser

EDIT : now it works (still with opera) .. refresh dun help .. i need to close my browser & re-open it then works  Smiley

funny thing is that i still can do bets with this issue , but unable to see my balance >> http://prntscr.com/8bbmby

That sounds very strange. Did you try refreshing?

We're looking into the chat issues people seem to be having. Hopefully it will be fixed sometime today.

On another note we have had tremendous support! Over 50 BTC wagered so far and growing!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Your site have launch today and have wagered 8 btc ? congratulation

The graphic is very nice, all day live new dice, but without graphic option, i like all section of your site

Only 8 btc? check it one more time and you can see that it is almost 20 btc, not bad for a new site but the roll is slow for now but maybe admin can improve it for later but so far nice experience here  . I wagered 10 btc for the contest and I have get my prize for 0.375 btc for the contest. Will surely join again if there is another one in the future

When i have see the stat of site 30 minute first to your post, have wagered 8 btc, now 20.38  Grin

you wagered 10 btc in one day ? I d0n't have bet 10 btc in all my life  Grin

It is wager and not the bitcoin, you dont need to have 10 bitcoin to wager 10 bitcoin but you can do it with slower amount and keep building the volume. I wagered 0.05 at 1.01 200 rolls and get 10 btc wagered so it is not that hard. You can also do it with lower amount maybe 0.01 for thousands of bets
Pages:
Jump to: